ADVERTISEMENT

Former East Forsyth and Duke Freshman WR Que’ Sean Brown is Balling

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
Que’ Sean Brown is only a Redshirt freshman that former Duke Coach Mike Elko said was electric. Current coach Manny Diaz has figured that out very quickly as Brown scored the Overtime TD to win the game after catching 11 passes, 87yards along with 3 punt returns for 40yds. This 5’9 155lbs speedster I once said reminds me of Tyrek Hill without the off field drama. Good luck to Que’ Sean the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 500HP_Devil
Que’ Sean Brown is only a Redshirt freshman that former Duke Coach Mike Elko said was electric. Current coach Manny Diaz has figured that out very quickly as Brown scored the Overtime TD to win the game after catching 11 passes, 87yards along with 3 punt returns for 40yds. This 5’9 155lbs speedster I once said reminds me of Tyrek Hill without the off field drama. Good luck to Que’ Sean the rest of the season.
Brown looked good hope he has a big year. He's dangerous on punt returns

A lot of people have forgotten that Que' Sean broke his leg 2 years ago in the 2nd round of the playoffs which pretty much doomed East that season with superstar QB Jaylen Raynor.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT