ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 5 🏈🏈🏈

To my knowledge that is correct. He was back the following Monday at practice just taking it easy. Newton took some physical beating in that game for sure. Don't think there are anymore on the injuries to my knowledge.
Big Red RKO, you are a classy poster. I’ve gathered that you are either associated with or close to the Newton-Conover program (you needn’t answer that), and even though your team has caught a good bit of grief on here, especially from a certain poster whose name I won’t call, but I can tell you it rhymes with amaidenlevel, If you get my drift, you’re still able to keep composed.

Just thought it was high time somebody said so and recognized what a classy and even-tempered-representative you are for your team. Hats off to you and I hope this doesn’t embarrass you.

Big Red RKO, you are a classy poster. I’ve gathered that you are either associated with or close to the Newton-Conover program (you needn’t answer that), and even though your team has caught a good bit of grief on here, especially from a certain poster whose name I won’t call, but I can tell you it rhymes with amaidenlevel, If you get my drift, you’re still able to keep composed.

Just thought it was high time somebody said so and recognized what a classy and even-tempered-representative you are for your team. Hats off to you and I hope this doesn’t embarrass you.
Thank you. Very much appreciated.

WEST LINCOLN by- 8 👀 ( This game will go either way I think should be a really good game I think I think WL has the advantage playing at home this week )
BUNKER HILL by 10
MAIDEN rolls over EB - Maiden will probably erupt in this game if they click early. EB Defense has been tough this season so far can they hold the Blue Devils though that's the Question?
NEWTON CONOVER rolls over West Caldwell this is KICKS 103.3 Game of the week not sure how it could be lol Bandys And WL would be the better game but that's just me though. Some think WC could win this game I just don't have a lot of faith in those Warriors at WC lol. 😁

Last edited:
@Lincolnton if you want a valid defense I did one him when he first showed up 🤣🤣
Actually, I was going to do one on myself, so I called some of the CVAC posters just to make sure they wouldn't think I lacked modesty, and to see what they thought...If you can believe it, they threatened me with the nursing home.

Then a day or two later I calls these same posters, again, to ask them what they thought about me doing a post on you, just to say something about all your good qualities. This time they threatened me with great bodily harm.

Yeah but will our field suck up all the water and not turn into a muddy mess
I don't know about these things, and surely the weather plays a big part in how quick a football field of natural turf would dry, but I'm guessing there a some other things which plays into it, like maybe grading and soil, but that's where I get lost.

Maiden, is the only team I know of that has a civil engineer on the coaching staff. To me, that's pretty impressive. Check with him and he'll give you a pretty good idea.:)

Friday forecast:

I don't know about these things, and surely the weather plays a big part in how quick a football field of natural turf would dry, but I'm guessing there a some other things which plays into it, like maybe grading and soil, but that's where I get lost.

Maiden, is the only team I know of that has a civil engineer on the coaching staff. To me, that's pretty impressive. Check with him and he'll give you a pretty good idea.:)

Friday forecast:
Remember we are only team around here to tarp a field before a big game 🤣

@Lincolnton you know we are winning at any cost and find any advantage 🤣. Including the mental game. Less then 2 weeks Sept 28th till my next night of destruction racing 🤣. Gotta start Getting psyched up and get my head in the win at all cost mindset. If some one is in front of me and the checker flag, they gonna ride the tilt a whirl 🤣🤣. Remember concrete walls don't give 🤣🤣

@Lincolnton you know we are winning at any cost and find any advantage 🤣. Including the mental game. Less then 2 weeks Sept 28th till my next night of destruction racing 🤣. Gotta start Getting psyched up and get my head in the win at all cost mindset. If some one is in front of me and the checker flag, they gonna ride the tilt a whirl 🤣🤣. Remember concrete walls don't give 🤣🤣
My friend, I know you know crashing a car into other cars and especially concrete walls that don't move, is not a natural thing; and since I truly believe that you really are a pretty sharp guy, I've come to the conclusion it's kind of a James Dean syndrome (Live fast, die young and leave a beautiful memory) with you. Takes all kind, I guess. I do wish you the best. :D

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I had to look it up the quote. Anyways, my favorite episode has come to be the Stranger in Town. Lots of people I have encountered now know about the area. I have always talked it up.
That was something of a sad episode about a young man wanting to fit in, even though he used a clumsy approach there was kind of a moral to the story that could even be related to the Bible (Matthew 25:35).

LHSfaninVA, kind of reminds me of you. You're a guy from a very blue collar town and you end up in northern Virginia, and unlike Mayberry, this area has some of the wealthiest counties not only in that state but in the country. Always wondered about that location, whether they're generally accepting of others or maybe, even, if most of them are strangers, themselves, having moved there from other places.

Question is, is Lincolnton ready to get their first win Friday night ?? Are all the kids locked in and committed to winning ??
Every time we play Bunker Hill and lose you come on here and bless me out, and take that little blue trident (Pitchfork like the devil carries if you're from W. Lincoln), and poke and prod and gouge and irritate me mightily with it... If we should pull it off, got a feeling you'd still want to poke, prod and gouge. Actually, I don't believe it irritates you that Bunker Hill beats us and it effect you numbers on the leaderboard when you pick us, it's just that you hate them more than you do us.

Every time we play Bunker Hill and lose you come on here and bless me out, and take that little blue trident (Pitchfork like the devil carries if you're from W. Lincoln), and poke and prod and gouge and irritate me mightily with it... If we should pull it off, got a feeling you'd still want to poke, prod and gouge. Actually, I don't believe it irritates you that Bunker Hill beats us and it effect you numbers on the leaderboard when you pick us, it's just that you hate them more than you do us.
Give me some time to re-oxygenate from my run and I'll poke and prod you some more 🏃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Lincolnton
Well you've had two weeks to prepare for us with your new coach...you thinking he stays with the shotgun full bore or are we still gonna get a heavy dose of that heavy left/heavy right?

Feels like shotgun Burke is here to stay.
They don't seem to be changing things much. running the same plays they were already passing the ball all year just not hitting the receivers!! Run heavy as always!!

All right now some poking and prodding motivate y'all pups to show a little teeth and get tough then so be it. Y'all need to be bear hunting this week. Pups don't kill bears wolves do. So quit acting like y'all have been castrated, get a set and attack. Work as a pack use your speed to attack out maneuver the Bear. And lastly remember you're the devil's pet, and we don't want weak pets. We want our pets to be killers so go out there and kill show them why you're the devil's pet 🤣🤣🤣

What about your 2 lineman that got hurt
I still can’t get an answer on that either. I’d have to get an inside scoop from a fan and they prob in bed so maybe tomm sometime. One of them ain’t Hernandez Big #74 freak of nature so that’s good lol. One DT and one OL I think that’s what it was. One of them I think sent back in the game vs Draughn but another one didn’t. I’m telling ya our big basket of injuries last year was our downfall, prob won 1 or 2 more games in conf if it wasn’t for that. We seem to be healthy now but my goodness we can’t afford to lose not one star or have one play go wrong when we start playing Bandys NC WL and Lincolnton. All games that EB this year CAN win unless they break out and be something I hadn’t seen yet. BH and Maiden, ehhh too much for em’ but they hung with BH 2 years in a row believe it or not lol

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I still can’t get an answer on that either. I’d have to get an inside scoop from a fan and they prob in bed so maybe tomm sometime. One of them ain’t Hernandez Big #74 freak of nature so that’s good lol. One DT and one OL I think that’s what it was. One of them I think sent back in the game vs Draughn but another one didn’t. I’m telling ya our big basket of injuries last year was our downfall, prob won 1 or 2 more games in conf if it wasn’t for that. We seem to be healthy now but my goodness we can’t afford to lose not one star or have one play go wrong when we start playing Bandys NC WL and Lincolnton. All games that EB this year CAN win unless they break out and be something I hadn’t seen yet. BH and Maiden, ehhh too much for em’ but they hung with BH 2 years in a row believe it or not lol
Y'all coming to us on homecoming so a little more incentive to show out Friday night

All right now some poking and prodding motivate y'all pups to show a little teeth and get tough then so be it. Y'all need to be bear hunting this week. Pups don't kill bears wolves do. So quit acting like y'all have been castrated, get a set and attack. Work as a pack use your speed to attack out maneuver the Bear. And lastly remember you're the devil's pet, and we don't want weak pets. We want our pets to be killers so go out there and kill show them why you're the devil's pet 🤣🤣🤣
Got to admit, that's a pretty good motivational speech (except for the devil's pet part). Careful though, some of the Wolves who haven't been out of school too long, and are still able, might try to get out there and play, Friday night.
If I could let you in on something here: In general, most of us Lincolnton people are, well, different. I know it sounds odd, but really, we are. I've watched it over a long period of time, I'm the type who would notice it. We are nice, we're very tolerant and we're very tough, and that is not a boast. On face value you might think, "They don't look too impressive to me," but what I've said I say with confidence and humility. What makes us different is history (and I'll leave that to your imagination). I know this a little hard to accept but it is correct. Not saying it's good or bad-right or wrong, just different; and some of us don't even know it, but it's true. We're as different of a human species as the wolf is in the animal world.

Got to admit, that's a pretty good motivational speech (except for the devil's pet part). Careful though, some of the Wolves who haven't been out of school too long, and are still able, might try to get out there and play, Friday night.
If I could let you in on something here: In general, most of us Lincolnton people are, well, different. I know it sounds odd, but really, we are. I've watched it over a long period of time, I'm the type who would notice it. We are nice, we're very tolerant and we're very tough, and that is not a boast. On face value you might think, "They don't look too impressive to me," but what I've said I say with confidence and humility. What makes us different is history (and I'll leave that to your imagination). I know this a little hard to accept but it is correct. Not saying it's good or bad-right or wrong, just different; and some of us don't even know it, but it's true. We're as different of a human species as the wolf is in the animal world.
Lol u know I couldn't fire y'all up and get y'all ready without throwing in a couple quick jabs to keep y'all in y'all's place 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Lincolnton
Only go either way game this week is prob Bandys and WL but WL let Foard hang around prob why everyone picking Bandys. That was my pick anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT