ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2024 - Week 3 💯

The way the facts get told is up to the story teller.
that's why I'm trying to get the story from the teller 🤣 and you've always been straightforward on here so I don't think you would embellish it very much. But I want to be fair and balanced LOL 😂 and get the Newton Red devil side of it @Big Red RKO.

• Haha
Reactions: FormerDog38
that's why I'm trying to get the story from the teller 🤣 and you've always been straightforward on here so I don't think you would embellish it very much. But I want to be fair and balanced LOL 😂 and get the Newton Red devil side of it @Big Red RKO.
I like the question, amd. Seems fair to me, all things considered.

Feel like I ran into a "Kamala" 🤣 I can't get my questions answered lol the game of hide and seek. I would say they're trying to run the clock out but as we saw Friday they couldn't even do that 😂😂

Reactions: AlwaysAWolf
For the picky eater LOL.
A long time ago, coming through Boone and listening to a radio station the announcer said ‘Come on down to Watauga Mall, and get your youngins a chicken er a duck. Theys blue ones. pink ones and the color of the week is chartreuse.”

I’m guessing they still got them. You could take a shoe box to put it in along with a couple of lids from mayo jars, one for dry grits (they really love that), and the other for water.
Bet the wife would be thrilled when you said “Here’s a special gift for you Huney.”

A long time ago, coming through Boone and listening to a radio station the announcer said ‘Come on down to Watauga Mall, and get your youngins a chicken er a duck. Theys blue ones. pink ones and the color of the week is chartreuse.”

I’m guessing they still got them. You could take a shoe box to put it in along with a couple of lids from mayo jars, one for dry grits (they really love that), and the other for water.
Bet the wife would be thrilled when you said “Here’s a special gift for you Huney.”
She probably would until our schnauzer's think they have a new toy to play tug of war with 🤣🤣

Because the western side is sinking in pig sh!@ 🤣🤣. Just like the county seat of Catawba County is drowning under the way of guilt and lies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Unfortunately she wouldn't let me get giant schnauzer's 🤣 their the smaller variety 🤣
Careful there, AMD. Listen, along my old jogging route, a lady had two miniature schnauzers, blinky and Miss Happy. These animals hated my guts and would just rage when I would go. The pet owner had told me to speak to them and pet them, that they were all bark.
One morning I stopped and walked over to Miss Happy, started talking to her and sure enough she stopped barking. Told her I knew she had a natural complaint since she was female and had a full beard like King Edward. I finally reached over to pet her and when I did, it showed me every tooth in its head.
Point is, some of them are piranhas in fur. Be very careful.

Careful there, AMD. Listen, along my old jogging route, a lady had two miniature schnauzers, blinky and Miss Happy. These animals hated my guts and would just rage when I would go. The pet owner had told me to speak to them and pet them, that they were all bark.
One morning I stopped and walked over to Miss Happy, started talking to her and sure enough she stopped barking. Told her I knew she had a natural complaint since she was female and had a full beard like King Edward. I finally reached over to pet her and when I did, it showed me every tooth in its head.
Point is, some of them are piranhas in fur. Be very careful.
Please be careful. Mr. Lincolnton!

Refer to rule 2.2.7 c-2
I had confirmed I believed you, but said rule u stated, means Newton did agree to quit and not continue the game. And if Newton coach was upset about quitting all he had to do was not agree to it. Therefore Newton did actually quit and didn't want to continue the beating.

Please be careful. Mr. Lincolnton!
Cheerduck, thank you my friend. Those of us who have a jogging routine incur certain risks, like irritable and careless drivers, sudden changes in the weather, and a few of us who, well actually, I’m the only one I know of, got reported as a possible absconder from the nursing home, and then there is of course, dogs.
Cannot understand for the life of me why people want dogs with a bad disposition. This past Sunday a lady had a Yorkshire terrier on a leash and it almost got my ankle. She acted surprised saying “Fruitfly, what is your problem.” Like she didn’t know. She’d taught it to be an ankle biter

There’s another one, I’m not going to describe the dog because the owner reads these boards, and actually he is a pretty good guy, other than to say it’s a big dog, but that snapping snarling thing is going to hurt somebody. It looks like a jack-in the-box dipping over their fence trying to bite me.

I would never try to hurt a dog unless it was to avoid serious injury, but if one of them does happen to bite me, it will perish, quickly, to emphasize, I would not hurt one of them, but my genetics are such that they would make a cottonmouth snake appear noble as an eagle…Best as I can remember, a microliter is about what you’d see if you dipped the point of a sewing needle in ink. Should one of these dogs ingest that much of my blood it would just as well have lapped up arsenic sauce or been bit by a cobra. It would be like the old Mountain Dew slogan “It’ll tickle your innards.” I can say with confidence that a medicine dropper of my hemoglobin would pollute lake Hickory. ..Didn’t mean to ramble on. Appreciate you letting me vent a little.
Thank you again, my friend. I’ll surely try to be careful. :)

Stat Leaders:

*Newton stats are incomplete
*East Burke stats are for just 1 game

TeamPlayerQB RatPass YdsComp%Pass TDINT
BANDYS ⚔️ B. Swett137.041562.5%60
NEWTON???123.727965.4%31
MAIDENG. Lawing114.010350.0%20
BUNKER HILLE. Davis Helms82.120141.7%21
WEST LINCOLNG. Allan69.45733.3%12
WEST CALDWELLJ. Blankenship49.826745.7%34
LINCOLNTONK. Cloninger41.717451.5%02
EAST BURKEC. Bennett25.29647.1%02

TeamPlayerRush YdsYPCRush Tds
BUNKER HILL 🐻J. Willis Jr4199.37
WEST LINCOLNG. Ponder31025.86
LINCOLNTONT. Bost2489.23
BANDYST. Stewart2266.81
MAIDENJ. Ramseur686.80
NEWTONJ. Smith546.00
WEST CALDWELLJ. Blankenship433.11
EAST BURKEZ. Newman231.60

TeamPlayerRec YdsRecRec TDs
BANDYS ⚔️K. Henrickson208123
NEWTONZ. Derr16070
BUNKER HILLJ. Willis14081
LINCOLNTONR. Lynch9780
WEST CALDWELLJ. Maxwell8141
WEST LINCOLNJ. Rowe5721
MAIDENH. Reed5031
EAST BURKEB. Shook4030

Stat Leaders:

*Newton stats are incomplete
*East Burke stats are for just 1 game

TeamPlayerQB RatPass YdsComp%Pass TDINT
BANDYS ⚔️B. Swett137.041562.5%60
NEWTON???123.727965.4%31
MAIDENG. Lawing114.010350.0%20
BUNKER HILLE. Davis Helms82.120141.7%21
WEST LINCOLNG. Allan69.45733.3%12
WEST CALDWELLJ. Blankenship49.826745.7%34
LINCOLNTONK. Cloninger41.717451.5%02
EAST BURKEC. Bennett25.29647.1%02

TeamPlayerRush YdsYPCRush Tds
BUNKER HILL 🐻J. Willis Jr4199.37
WEST LINCOLNG. Ponder31025.86
LINCOLNTONT. Bost2489.23
BANDYST. Stewart2266.81
MAIDENJ. Ramseur686.80
NEWTONJ. Smith546.00
WEST CALDWELLJ. Blankenship433.11
EAST BURKEZ. Newman231.60

TeamPlayerRec YdsRecRec TDs
BANDYS ⚔️K. Henrickson208123
NEWTONZ. Derr16070
BUNKER HILLJ. Willis14081
LINCOLNTONR. Lynch9780
WEST CALDWELLJ. Maxwell8141
WEST LINCOLNJ. Rowe5721
MAIDENH. Reed5031
EAST BURKEB. Shook4030
Newton stats incomplete 🤔 kinda like their game Friday night 🤣. Oh that's right they decided to quit instead of facing adversity in the face like real devils (blue) 🤣

I heard Bunker Hill is looking good. Anything on East Burke? I know they played Freedom tough Friday maybe they are going to compete as well this season.
Freedom's coach just doesn't know how to use his team East Burks not very good sorry.
I believe bunker Hill will come down to earth this week they're not bad but not a world beater.
Newton Conover hell we don't even know if they're going to finish a game or not 🤣🤣

Freedom's coach just doesn't know how to use his team East Burks not very good sorry.
I believe bunker Hill will come down to earth this week they're not bad but not a world beater.
Newton Conover hell we don't even know if they're going to finish a game or not 🤣🤣
Someone said in another thread that Minor got let go is it a wild rumor or what's going on

How much you wanna put up when we played maiden. You got scared last year when I brought the money out

• Wow
How much you wanna put up when we played maiden. You got scared last year when I brought the money out
If u have been on here any amount of time. U will see I have never bet money on maiden games I have superstitions. Not even the 3 years of domination 🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT