ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Week 4

SC as Bandys hasn't played anyone to judge if they are 2-0 because they are ok, or the other teams are just that bad.
BH. If you consider yourself a contender, why play someone that is not? Go play someone, then talk.
Rest are byes...Oh Maiden....again, why are they playing SS if they are trying to get better each week? Kudos for playing Watauga last week. Reality bit them, but they will improve as I think CVAC is weak this year.
My opinion and until proven otherwise, I'll say that. CVAC teams can't judge their success playing teams like SS, Foard, Hickory Hawks, etc.
As always, Best of luck to all the teams and healthy outcomes.
Bandys looked pretty good to me judging by the result….course you already knew that…sandbagger! 😂
My South Caldwell brother won’t answer his phone!😂…hoping you or someone will tell us more about your Trojans.

Can’t wait to see that Bandys-West Lincoln result.

That’s a HUGE game!

Bandys looked pretty good to me judging by the result….course you already knew that…sandbagger! 😂
My South Caldwell brother won’t answer his phone!😂…hoping you or someone will tell us more about your Trojans.

Can’t wait to see that Bandys-West Lincoln result.

That’s a HUGE game!
tough conference for sure no easy games!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
That have a good team lots of sr on that team!! we still should have beat them but that is the way it goes!!
Chase has been pretty good past few years so that’s a nice accomplishment. We lost to Draughn but we lost to a good team. Might be Draughns last HORAH for a while though so just like EB, they gonna have to do something big this year. THIS YEAR. This next year next year stuff don’t cut it a lot of times.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT