ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Week 4

Anyone else thinking Bandys got this conf crown wrapped up after seeing this beat down? It’s not like South Caldwell is same level as West Caldwell, Highland Tech or some Wilkes Co team LOL

Look like we could see several teams on this conference that will battle out for huge matchups. Going to get interesting

Reactions: Burkeforreal
I'm at the bandys game. South does not look very good. From what I hear their best player is out for this game. It's gotten pretty chippy. A lot of penalties against south after the play.

Bandys came to play. They look really good on both sides of the ball.

I'm at the bandys game. South does not look very good. From what I hear their best player is out for this game. It's gotten pretty chippy. A lot of penalties against south after the play.

Bandys came to play. They look really good on both sides of the ball.
Yeah I heard there best RB is out tonight. Probably wouldn't change the outcome but make it a better game.

They were pretty solid on both sides of the ball tonight. Their a few players away from being a dang good football team! Very tough kids they don’t quit on any play.
Conference action next week forward. They may have a chance if they play all the cards rights at least gettting to the playoffs

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT