ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Week 10

Tomorrow night is a big game for both Maiden and Lincolnton. With the weather moving out early and being the only CVAC game the gate should be great. Looking for Big BLUE to bounce back from last week! Go BLUE!!!

Well, sr night look like a hospital ward last night 6 starting Senior were the walking wounded and two more Sr linemen when down last night all are knee or foot injuries for once I am starting to worry about West Caldwell!! For sure we are playing next years players now for sure!! Good luck to the ones playing tonight!! We Stay in the game for a half against West Lincoln. 13 to 0 with 1.20 second till half and a 60 yard Punt return Oh well that's life this year.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
West Lincoln pass the ball about 4 times and they are healthy, so you go with what players you have. So, you can throw that Quote out!!
Different types of athletes running the ball. Most of WL’s backs are wrestlers while EB is using sprinters. WL uses a lot of misdirection, counters and sweeps with the one track guy. The constant pounding takes its toll on the sprinters.

Is it true the stadium burst out into cheeers when the 6-0 score was announced
Completely untrue. I was at the game. When that score was announced, there was absolutely zero reaction from the Maiden or Lincolnton side.

Unfortunately, that 34-28 OT win last night will probably be Maiden's biggest win of this season, varsity or JV. However, that was probably the most entertaining JV game that I have ever seen. Two wide-open offenses. Wild swings in momentum. First, you thought Lincolnton was going to win big. But suddenly, TO, then long pass TD, and it was 7-0 Maiden. Then you thought Maiden had the game won up 28-14 mid way through the 4th. But TD, onsides kick recovery, TD, two-point conversion, and it was 28-28 - mostly because of Maiden's inability to tackle Lincolnton QB #11, who must have weighed 95 lbs. soaking wet. Then, with all of the momentum on their side, you figured Lincolnton was going to win in OT. But, just like the entire game, the opposite of what you were expecting happened.

Two really good JV teams. Both varsities have talent on the way. Lincolnton's #77 OT literally looked the size of a varsity lineman - in COLLEGE. Reminded me of the Michael Oher movie "Blind Side".

@Maiden Creek and @Lincolnton and any others that would like to say hello grizz, AMD etc

Shelby Lion is studying on making an appearance over at Lankerton tonight and take in what y’all deem is football (which we know is not good) lol I’m kidding

Anyway I’m going to text y’all if I decide to go ! Now if any of you unwashed maiden heathens see someone standing amongst your crowd wearing actual store bought shoes you be nice and come say hello ! Please have deodorant on this time for the love of god !!

I’ll be the one in the Shelby hat hiding on back row in corner with head on swivel praying no one jumps on me !

Autographs free with a gift of a hotdog ! Please don’t spit on it !!!

Tell Creek to leave his baboon at Buffalo Beals cause there’s room in the stands for only one silverback

Lincolnton this may be time to sit on the opposite side tween the two of us we can stir up the devils ha ha ha

Last edited:
@Maiden Creek and @Lincolnton and any others that would like to say hello grizz, AMD etc

Shelby Lion is studying on making an appearance over at Lankerton tonight and take in what y’all deem is football (which we know is not good) lol I’m kidding

Anyway I’m going to text y’all if I decide to go ! Now if any of you unwashed maiden heathens see someone standing amongst your crowd wearing actual store bought shoes you be nice and come say hello ! Please have deodorant on this time for the love of god !!

I’ll be the one in the Shelby hat hiding on back row in corner with head on swivel praying no one jumps on me !

Tell Creek to leave his baboon at Buffalo Neal’s cause there’s room in the stands for only one silverback

Lincolnton this may be time to sit on the opposite side tween the two of us we can stir up the devils ha ha ha
May I join you to stir up them devils

They won't I was told his wife is on a board that keeps him safe. Was told he got an extension at beginning of the season
Lol...extension? Last I checked, NC high school coaches get a year to year stipend to coach, regardless of the sport. Extensions are for paid contracts with negotiations and clauses to "extend" or retract. Is Newton on another level of "contracts" with their coaching staff?

Lol...extension? Last I checked, NC high school coaches get a year to year stipend to coach, regardless of the sport. Extensions are for paid contracts with negotiations and clauses to "extend" or retract. Is Newton on another level of "contracts" with their coaching staff?
I have no idea how the city school district works compared to County. I just know three different parents told me last night he got an extension at the beginning of the season. I did see online that he's paid pretty well though

Guys, come on down. You’re always welcome in Lincolnton. It would be great to see you.

Tell Creek to leave his baboon at Buffalo Beals cause there’s room in the stands for only one silverback

Guys, come on down, you're always welcome in Lincolnton. It would be good to see everyone of you. Our stadium is a nice place to take in a game. Word has it Cheerduck might even be there. Look forward to it.

Creek said something about bring you goat. Well, my house was built in 1993 and before that it was an unfinished lot. This uncle of mine on the street above here... Well, I'll tell you when I see you. I've already told my story for this week, and Preps has threatened me with lifetime banishment if I exceed this one-per-week limit. See you here.

Be an ass to his team, make fun of his team but no reason to make it personal and insult him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT