ADVERTISEMENT

Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

Dude can barely string together sentences. Right now I feel like I'm dealing the MC version of Radio.
I actually got off the phone with Nepsy not too long ago. He's pretty intelligent when it comes to football I'll give him that. He is not as good looking as me, but he is pretty football smart.

I refuted your incorrect statement and then you got your panties in a twist. You also don't understand how contracts work but that list of things is getting too long to keep bringing up. I've heard playing at a 2A power in front of 10,000 people is impressive so Crest might be fortunate to do that one day.

Diverting is not helping you out. Play somebody!

Diverting is not helping you out. Play somebody!
You know they think their little game with Trashbrook means something to them so they won't give that up and they gotta schedule one crappy 4A team out of conference so they got TC Roberson for that. They're set bro!
Oh let's not forget when they do schedule Charlotte teams in the regular season they schedule Country Day who beat them 3/4yrs

You know they think their little game with Trashbrook means something to them so they won't give that up and they gotta schedule one crappy 4A team out of conference so they got TC Roberson for that. They're set bro!
Oh let's not forget when they do schedule Charlotte teams in the regular season they schedule Country Day who beat them 3/4yrs

How'd things work out when Crest and Catholic met up?

How'd things work out when Crest and Catholic met up?
Went well for yall, but we're talking about a scheduled game. Not playoffs, Country Day a small 1A school in size beat the MIGHTY Crest Chargers while they were 4A three out of four years....come on bro.

What I find funny is how Crest fans still parade that W over Independence in 2000 with such pride. Over 15 years ago and they still bring it up, funny. Let it go y'all.

MR. CRESTCHARGER02 SIR COULD YOU PLEASE INTRODUCE YOUR POINT SIRE PLEASE.?

WHAT PRICE ARE YOU TRYING TO WIN

9e50c4a388dd4d8b797a13d35ca80dd2.jpg

Went well for yall, but we're talking about a scheduled game. Not playoffs, Country Day a small 1A school in size beat the MIGHTY Crest Chargers while they were 4A three out of four years....come on bro.

So scoreboard. Beat Crest then try and run your mouth bro.

so what exactly are you trying to win here sir with all this rubbish if I may kindly ask

Originally the point Indy played out of state teams. Then somehow it shifted and I was busy "diverting" from that point. Your guess is as good as mine when that point occurred.

My best friend who is a midget and lives in a dog house crestcharger02 is very very curious about crest. While sitting under my one leaf palm tree he started telling me a long drawn out story but to clear and summarize his whole tiny story he has been why crest is a program who's fans talk a big bass game but never schedule one.

My best friend who is a midget and lives in a dog house crestcharger02 is very very curious about crest. While sitting under my one leaf palm tree he started telling me a long drawn out story but to clear and summarize his whole tiny story he has been why crest is a program who's fans talk a big bass game but never schedule one.

How much brown liquor have you had tonight?

Odds are I'll never see you in person. Do you know how message boards work?

Off course not. That's why its always so easy to behave like a child and call people dumb and retarded. Always easier to do when you never have to see them. I prefer football conversations that don't require name calling. But ya know... ... simple minds gonna simple mind.

Off course not. That's why its always so easy to behave like a child and call people dumb and retarded. Always easier to do when you never have to see them. I prefer football conversations that don't require name calling. But ya know... ... simple minds gonna simple mind.

What football conversation did you expect to have for games next season when the schedule is set and contracts are in place? Quit diverting?

crestcharger02, if I were to convince Catholic folks to play ya'll or should I say convince them that you are ready to play them, would you somehow, someway, try your best hardest to convince your end of the stick to meet Catholic half way sir.

Kindly asking
S2V

That's gotta be Jameson talking.

Excuse my words sir but with my toes it is very difficult. My buddy named Rufus is actually doing the typing. usually Vernon, Sterling, Rhett and sawyer accompany me but they are out and about trying to catch a goat for our hail we are having.

You still aint answered my question sir

Excuse my words sir but with my toes it is very difficult. My buddy named Rufus is actually doing the typing.

You still aint answered my question sir

I'd hate to let your dog down. Crest has a great team. Have seen past teams that were varying shades of great and know they can compete. Up to AD to schedule and build on that. Seems like a good bit of of the frustration revolves around 2A squads that are conference games. I don't think anyone wanted to see Crest in a conference with non Freedom Burke schools or Rutherford County ones.

I'd hate to let your dog down. Crest has a great team. Have seen past teams that were varying shades of great and know they can compete. Up to AD to schedule and build on that. Seems like a good bit of of the frustration revolves around 2A squads that are conference games. I don't think anyone wanted to see Crest in a conference with non Freedom Burke schools or Rutherford County ones.
Shine

What football conversation did you expect to have for games next season when the schedule is set and contracts are in place? Quit diverting?

Same discussion we had the year before when MC had 4 open dates. FYI... I never once have mentioned Crest other than to say they have a great program in this thread. I would like to see the match up. Outside of RH NW or maybe Dutch Fork I would love to travel to Crest. Think it would be very much like the Dillon game though I think it would have been a better game last year than this coming year.

However, I have stopped bringing it up because I know it will never happen. My only reason for being on the thread is to dispute the statement that MC isn't nationally relevant. Beyond that it all becomes silly name calling and little childish commentary. I get that its part of the message board posse but I don't have much interest in it.

I hear this mentioned as the reason Crest or Shelby wont play and its just another tired excuse. If Crest scheduled the big bad boys from Charlotte there wouldn't be a empty seat in the house. Everybody in Cleveland county would be there to watch us take that whipping and you all know it. It would be a monster game.

Crest is a great program but for whatever the reason they have decided over the last couple of years they have no interest in this game. My guess is if it didn't happen in the last two years it will probably never happen. Those were some very good Crest squads.
I'm not making excuses for Crest and who they play B&G. I'm not a Crest fan nor Cleveland County fan. Mallard Creek is a North Carolina great program but so is Butler, Richmond, and Crest. And I actually feel Butler is on the same level as Mallard Creek. At least as of this year and going backwards. I think you would agree there is little separation.

You have Shelby beside your name and your'e trying to educate people on National Programs? Oh Boy! How would you ever know? :)

You can get your little panties in a wad till the Creek rises but it doesn't change the fact that Mallard Creek, whilst being a dominate NC school the last several years, just hasn't risen to the level you are saying they have! They go out of state, beat a McDonogh team that was decent this past season, they lose to Byrnes and they lose to Hough! Great season, and state champions again, yet they are NOT a nationally prominent team YET! Ill give Blue and Gold his due by him saying they are in the National Discussion (somewhat) but not quite there, yet? Prominent? NO, not even close at this juncture...

And me being from Shelby has nothing to do with this.....Me not being able to count my fingers and toes and never get the same number twice, is irrelevant, much like this conversation about Mallard Creek and National Prominence/ Discussion etc..... LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT