ADVERTISEMENT

Crest 2

Maybe it is Bill Cower or Jimmy Johnson! Johnson is probably the one out. Good luck with Coach Cower, he’ll make a fine head Crust Pony

Are they supposed to announce this week?
I wouldn't really know. I just know a couple of names that put in and interviewed. I know one of those isn't going to be it. The other one I suspect comes down to $$$$$$$. If he is offered the position.

It could be some other coach after those two as well..

We're lowly peasants and have to coerce information out of dark places. Then sometimes we're just lucky to be a part of the NCPRPES community and we learn that way as well..

If there was a way to message on here I’d just tell you. I got lucky and found out. I am not trying to be funny. I’m just not putting names on here until something concrete takes place. I feel that’s just the wrong thing to do.

If you’re on Facebook hit me up.

I love it! We don’t even have a name and there is already decent in the ranks. Whoever it turns out to be, I’ll give him four years at Crust five tops. Y’all are entertaining if nothing else.

Some sad news from the Crest community. Long time scoreboard operator Flounder has passed away. Was always dedicated to that job. He and Larry Mac were always constants in that press box for years and years. Programs need guys like this to keep operations running. Prayers to the family.

True Sweep every program needs folks to fill in the cracks. Scoreboard operator, chain gang and many more. Prayers for his family.

Hey rulz, NyQuil don’t have the kick it used to. Gotta go with something a little stronger these days.

Their last coach was voted the Army Bowl national coach of the year....you know....just the best High School coach in the United States. But you're right, that kind of coaching probably isn't considered homerun or anything.
Coach Herron, the former head coach fron SP SC, did win that award. I wasn't talking about him... he was 92-11 that would be grand slam... I think it's a different coach from there a former OC he's been at few schools since then. I could be wrong! Wouldn't be the 1st time!

Last edited:
Reactions: crestrulz
The offSaw their head coach resigned yesterday to take a job with thhe offensfrom ive ordinator

Offense

OC

I did hear that the South Pointe offensive coordinator was talking to Crest about the HC job.

Coach Herron, the former head coach fron SP SC, did win that award. I wasn't talking about him... he was 92-11 that would be grand slam... I think it's a different coach from there a former OC he's been at few schools since then. I could be wrong! Wouldn't be the 1st time!

Series of 1 year stops since SP.

You guys said it was suppose to happen last week. I'm assuming things didn't work out with your coach from the west. Sorry that didnn't workout if indeed that is the case. Crust has talent and great history, i'm sure they will land a worthy coach.

You guys said it was suppose to happen last week. I'm assuming things didn't work out with your coach from the west. Sorry that didnn't workout if indeed that is the case. Crust has talent and great history, i'm sure they will land a worthy coach.
You’ve spent more time stalking this thread than a Midget looking for a booster seat😂😂

Dog gone, ya'll sure are mean to me. I only comment because i care. You know I am deeply concerned about who will be the next head coach at Crust. I would hate for you fans to end up with someone you don't aapprove of.

Out of the loop, my info dried up. Tight lipped although they could be holding out on me!!! Just a feeling!!! Anyone??

Im hearing a dude from a school that has the same name as my last name :)

also hearing a redbird from western NC is interested..... Not positive just rumor mills I am hearing around town

Im hearing a dude from a school that has the same name as my last name :)

also hearing a redbird from western NC is interested..... Not positive just rumor mills I am hearing around town
NO ..... A......BCDE.....POSSIBILITY......WOULD B A GOOD ONE.....HE LOVES HONEY BUNS.....

Reactions: Shelby Lion
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
I hope they get their guy but I’m afraid at this point they may have to move on to their number three or number four choice. Other than smash, we haven’t heard a word from any other Crust fan.

I hope they get their guy but I’m afraid at this point they may have to move on to their number three or number four choice. Other than smash, we haven’t heard a word from any other Crust fan.
What would you like to hear? Who is our number 3 or number 4 choice?

Also what information do you have regarding #1 or #2 to believe we won’t get one of those?

Just so you know the decision will be made first of this week. Likely won’t be announced until 2nd week of March. The reason no names are put on here is out of respect. I have no idea which one of the finalist will get the job. I just know there are awesome choices and any of them would be great.

Then there’s also the fact that no one out this way gives a two week old bucket of horse turds what you think nappy neck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT