ADVERTISEMENT

Crest 2

Some school in Gaston Co. trying to hire him? I haven’t heard anything about it. I’d be willing to bet Cleveland Co. has more illegal drug users per capita than Gaston does. If that’s what he’s looking for, y’all probably don’t want him. But hey it’s not my place to say what Crest is looking for.

Some school in Gaston Co. trying to hire him? I haven’t heard anything about it. I’d be willing to bet Cleveland Co. has more illegal drug users tper capita than Gaston does. If that’s what he’s looking for, y’all probably don’t want him. But hey it’s not my place to say what Crest is looking for.
I was totally lying about Chance.Stare. I thought that was understood. Also, Gaston County as a whole is a cesspool, full of crackheads, crack ho’s and transvestites.

Not to mention the butt loads of drunk, sister loving, toenail chewing, nappy neck, clowns from Smellmont.

Last edited:
I was totally lying about Chance.Stare. I thought that was understood. Also, Gaston County as a whole is a cesspool, full of crackheads, crack ho’s and transvestites.

Not to mention the butt loads of drunk, sister loving, toenail chewing, nappy neck, clowns from Smellmont.
Don't throw shade just because you can't chew your toenails....

I was totally lying about Chance.Stare. I thought that was understood.
That was obvious, of course you were lying. Most of you Boiling Springs folks would rather climb to the top of the tallest pine tree and tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth. Y’all been standing in the hat green pony poo so long it’s gone to your brain.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
He was the QB under Barnes (which went to state and beat Catholic) he has been on the sidelines since he graduated and has coached the JV team. I believe he deserves at least a interview...
He did most of the play calling this past season i here.

I just want an offense that is not predictable. Power run is great until they put 9 in the box. Get the athletes we have the ball in space. Then watch the show.

Backer this will come across as me being a smart ass but that ain’t how I mean it! Did Crest put 9 in the box against South Point last year in the playoff game? Maybe they should have. Now Dudley on the other hand could probably have played the entire game with only 9 defensive players and still kicked our butts.

Backer this will come across as me being a smart ass but that ain’t how I mean it! Did Crest put 9 in the box against South Point last year in the playoff game? Maybe they should have. Now Dudley on the other hand could probably have played the entire game with only 9 defensive players and still kicked our butts.
This will come across as me being a smart ass and that’s exactly how I mean it.

Never mind.

Sorry fellas Ill break the news

Im interviewing this week

We will run a Hybrid Tarboro T out of the shotgun...... revolutionizing the chargers woes....

Hey I have at least 9 plays.... win win......

Sorry fellas Ill break the news

Im interviewing this week

We will run a Hybrid Tarboro T out of the shotgun...... revolutionizing the chargers woes....

Hey I have at least 9 plays.... win win......
When I saw you retired I knew you would get back into coaching. Good luck over there.

I've heard 2 names that I won't say publicly out of respect for them and their current school but if the land either the Crest faithful will be happy!!
I heard the same 2 names. Either would be awesome

Coaches Bill Cower and Jimmy Johnson both seem to enjoy their TV gigs so I’m assuming it’s neither of them. Flores probably will never get another NFL job, y’all might want to give him a call.

Last edited:
Reactions: drawplay000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT