ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton @ Wallace-Rose Hill Aug. 27th

I was told we trying to get Lee county, who are willing to travel and Carolina Forest for Friday. Also heard Holmes looking for game. WRH also got open week 3rd week guess could play that week if can't get game Friday

Reactions: oldway55 and UNC91
Swo alumni, played early 80s, had two sons plays for Phil? Why......Because everybody in the southwest community think your Brandon foy. I ask him personally he said it isn’t him. By the way I am C. Kerr I played for Phil too!

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91
Awesome. No definitely not Foy. I saw you at the game with the Kerr shirt on by the fence. Next time I'll come talk with ya.

Reactions: Orangecrush95
Do that we can talk some football. For the most part your post be spot on. Things have definitely change since our football days at the corral. Actually I will be @Norhside-Jax this Friday. As you know our former stud QB went to New Hanover. I am looking for him to light it up. He came to support his former teammates Friday. With Sw not playing this week I am sure they gonna support him. His a complete Qb with experience!!! Now his going to be able to showcase his skill set. Sw had him for 3 years now they wanna try to throw the ball. For some reason Southwest is always a year behind. When sw had the big bodies like Green,Rouse,Hall,Carter,and Anderson. We went to NE choke with a junior college line. The following year they go to the 3 down linemen. You have 3 Defense linemen they gotta be dogs. He had them the year before.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
I read on twitter that WRH is looking for a game this Friday 8/27/21
Did Clinton have a player with the virus?
Call coach JP Price at Whiteville because we need a game Friday also. I would love to see that matchup because they may meet in the play offs.

Call coach JP Price at Whiteville because we need a game Friday also. I would love to see that matchup because they may meet in the play offs.
I got to see JP's team at jamboree and their good and looked like they have what it takes. You know WRH loves the Prices. Still pissed off about 2019 tho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT