Clinton vs Reidsville for the Ship

Who wins?

• Clinton

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Reidsville

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just few years ago Mt Heritage was a dominant run team and got destroyed by Reidsville. It’s all about heart when stopping the run. This rams team has that. Rams playing the underdog role is going to be dangerous.
I don’t think Reidsville is the underdog in the game. Look at the votes, 2/3 of people believe Reidsville will and should win just based off their offensive scheme and execution alone.

Reactions: beamer24
Got to go with Clinton.Got Florida commit .To have a successful passing game.Got to have time to throw the ball.To much manpower on defense an offense.Man against boys

Got to go with Clinton.Got Florida commit .To have a successful passing game.Got to have time to throw the ball.To much manpower on defense an offense.Man against boys
You’re exactly right. That’s why Reidsville will win.

2 of the Bluebloods in NC High School football..Got to love it…

I just don’t know…Can Clinton get to the QB…Can The Rams stop the Clinton running game…

Don’t be surprised if Special Teams and Turnovers decide this game…

Give me Clinton by 4

This game will not be decided on what anyone did last year. Forget last year. Clinton and Reidsville are here because they won the right to be. It’s all about this years team and this years players. To talk about last years team is really irrelevant to what will take place Saturday. I’m looking forward to it. Should be a great game.
You’re right on point!

Reactions: TGT and Rammer16
What TV stations that will be carrying the game
In the Reidsville area, My 48 is carrying the game as well as all the other playoff games. It's channel 15 if you have Spectrum.

Hopefully there will be a big crowd at Carter-Finley. I think tickets are $15 and parking is another $15. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Reactions: Wizard of the East

Homeboy going to be tired after 150 yards rushing and 3 plus sacks

Just few years ago Mt Heritage was a dominant run team and got destroyed by Reidsville. It’s all about heart when stopping the run. This rams team has that. Rams playing the underdog role is going to be dangerous.
Fact24, you seemed to have the idea Clinton only runs the ball, they can pass very well also . It all depends on what the defense gives them but good luck on stopping the run The DarkHorses will wear them down The idea that Clinton is a dominant run team is from someone that watched just last weeks game. They didn’t have to do anything else.
Name some of the key players from that previous meeting .... doesn't mean anything now but it's still cool to relive the thrilling days of yesteryear ....
Well for Clinton , Willie Parker had 256 years rushing that evening QB You Brian Peterson who played WR 4years at NCsU

These boys have heart and fight. I mean all of them. Can’t wait.
Do you think the DarkHorses have no heart and fight
And in some post claims Reidsville the underdog; Cal Preps say the Rams by 7
Anybody that doesn’t think this game could go either way is just being foolish

Reactions: 96EDpanther
In the Reidsville area, My 48 is carrying the game as well as all the other playoff games. It's channel 15 if you have Spectrum.

Hopefully there will be a big crowd at Carter-Finley. I think tickets are $15 and parking is another $15. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that.
Yes

2A State Championship Info 🏈🏆🏈🏆🏈🏆
Clinton vs Reidsville
3:06 pm
Carter Finley Stadium
Saturday December 9th

PARKING
SPECTATORS BUS PARKING
Clinton Dark Horses-EAST BUSES GATE B from Trinity Road and enter Gates #8 and #9 on the East Side of the stadium. Parking for Charter Buses is $40.00

Handicap Parking is available in the spaces near the stadium. These individuals may enter through GAtes B and Gate C from Trinity Road to access those spaces

Public/Spectator Parking is available at Gate B (from Trinity Road) for the East Teams. Overflow parking will be at Gate A (from Trinity Road.

General Parking fee is $15.00 (Debit/Credit Cards Only, No Cash)
Parking Gates Open at 12:00 Noon on Saturday

TICKETS
$15.00 (plus any Gofan service fee) Availaible on line only
5 Years or younger admitted free

CONCESSIONS
Concession stands will be open on both sides of the stadium
Debit/Credit Card Transactions Only (NO CASH)

STADIUM GATES
Open at 2:00 on Saturday
GATES #8 & #9 are the main entrance for the Dark Horses
No Readmittance

KICKOFF 3:06pm
PROHIBITED ITEMS & BEHAVIORS
-Animals
-Backpacks
-Bags larger than 14 x 14 (Clear bag policy)
-Bicycles
-Coolers
-Drones
-Food or Drink Containers
-Ice Bags
-Illegal Substances
-Laser Pointers
-NOISE MAKERS
-Poles/Sticks for Flags or Signs
-Selfie Sticks
-Signs/Banners/Flags
-Sitting/Standing in the aisles
-Specific Noise MAkers (Bottles with Rocks)
-Stroller (Only collapsible)
-Throwing objects in the stands or onto the field
-Umbrellas
-Weapons
-No parading of signs and/or banners shall be permitted.
-All bags are subject to be searched
-BODY PAINT is not allowed
-Pyrotechnics or exploding devices

**EXCEPTIONS will be made for those with medical requirements or special needs; fans should carry any necessary documentation, credentials or identification. Diapers Bags are permitted only if accompanied by an infant.

THE PLAYING FIELD
ONLY AUTHORIZED INDIVIDUALS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE FIELD

POST-GAME
Spectators can greet their teams on the EAST Concourse sides toward the North end of the stadium

PASS ALLOWED
-Coaching passes
-Credential passes with lanyards (All ready given out prior)

Do you think the DarkHorses have no heart and fight
And in some post claims Reidsville the underdog; Cal Preps say the Rams by 7
Anybody that doesn’t think this game could go either way is just being foolish
Sometimes the favored team still plays as underdogs. Called a mentality . Gives a physiological advantage on one’s mind. Plus we hope y’all mix up pass and run. That does very well for us.

Sometimes the favored team still plays as underdogs. Called a mentality . Gives a physiological advantage on one’s mind. Plus we hope y’all mix up pass and run. That does very well for us.
There will be a physiological advantage alright and being favored or not won't have anything to do with it whatsoever.

The DarkHorses will do what they have to do

Wizard of the East said:

PROHIBITED ITEMS & BEHAVIORS
-Animals
-Backpacks
-Bags larger than 14 x 14 (Clear bag policy)
-Bicycles
-Coolers
-Drones
-Food or Drink Containers
-Ice Bags
-Illegal Substances
-Laser Pointers
-NOISE MAKERS
-Poles/Sticks for Flags or Signs
-Selfie Sticks
-Signs/Banners/Flags
-Sitting/Standing in the aisles
-Specific Noise MAkers (Bottles with Rocks)
-Stroller (Only collapsible)
-Throwing objects in the stands or onto the field
-Umbrellas
-Weapons
-No parading of signs and/or banners shall be permitted.
-All bags are subject to be searched
-BODY PAINT is not allowed
-Pyrotechnics or exploding devices

On the prohibited items, would common barnyard fowl such as chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, guineas and peacocks be included under the animal bar ?
Oh, and one other thing. Would the 25 Oz. Bud Light Chelada Original with clamato, not the picante or fuego, be categorized as an illegal substance ? Thank you.

Reidsville fans how do you pronounce #9’s last name? I prefer not to murder the young man’s name lol. Devin Shryock.

I could be wrong but I thought that was a pretty close game.....Didnt Mt. Heritage put up a good fight two years in a row? Again correct me if I am wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT