Clinton vs Reidsville for the Ship

Who wins?

• Clinton

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Reidsville

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, blocked field goal return for TD was huge shift in momentum. However, you conveniently forget ED comes out and goes right down the field to start the game with no resistance. Then shuts down Reidsville, followed by another dominating drive that ended on the 3 yard line strip fumble. We were going in to be up 14-0. That was another huge shift which left us tied 7-7 at half after having pretty much dominated play. Last post on subject as it bothers me how you you West boys cling to the almighty spread and your perceived dominace when it is a much riskier system. Clinton will dominate you physically again.

This will be a fantastic match up. But I think the west has done fine in state championships...

I just thought about something... Harrison and Neal are about to be 0-3 in State Championships. East Duplin, Farmville Central, and soon to be Clinton!
Neal and Harrison won’t allow it. Just wait and see. I’m saving all these receipts.

Clinton had big leadin halftime the ED game but that stud back they had brought them back in the 2nd half. Game went into OT ED went first score and made kick extra point. Clinton scored but went for 2 and for the win and extra point pass was tipped before open receiver could get to it in the endzone of that Clinton group are back with 22 seniors.
All of you story is correct except the game didn't go to OT. McLaurin scored with 24 seconds left in regulation and Clinton went for 2 and didn't convert.

Reactions: Friday Night1
Its official Reidsville is massive underdogs to Clinton. We should be scared to face such a physical bunch of guys. No way Reidsville pansy selves can match their intensity. Clinton by 24

It don't matter, we do too much talking on this message boards. Let them talk, we can revist after the game.

Just crazy when people trash on Harrison and Neal when they led their freshman teams to title appearance in 2 sports and now doing it again as sophomore. Great kids with great families. I know one a little more than the other and those boys got heart that is hard to be measured. They have all the colleges wanting them. They could easily be stuck up and not perform for their school and think it’s all about them but they lay it out all on the line each and every game in both sports risking injury just to get a title to their friends and school and community. Props to those boys

Its official Reidsville is massive underdogs to Clinton. We should be scared to face such a physical bunch of guys. No way Reidsville pansy selves can match their intensity. Clinton by 24
Lol didn’t you come up here talking about we better have 5 D1 Defensive backs and we have no chance at stopping Reidsville. Seems like you can talk up your team but don’t like it when others talk up theirs. Y’all clearly the favorites judging by how this poll is going.

Lol didn’t you come up here talking about we better have 5 D1 Defensive backs and we have no chance at stopping Reidsville. Seems like you can talk up your team but don’t like it when others talk up theirs. Y’all clearly the favorites judging by how this poll is going.
The opposite . I love it when y’all talk up your team

That was another huge shift which left us tied 7-7 at half after having pretty much dominated play. Last post on subject as it bothers me how you you West boys cling to the almighty spread and your perceived dominace when it is a much riskier system. Clinton will dominate you physically again.
In THIS CENTURY, the west has double digit lead over the east in titles, so something we are doing in our advanced automotive system is working alot better than the easts horse and buggy system.

In THIS CENTURY, the west has double digit lead over the east in titles, so something we are doing in our advanced automotive system is working alot better than the easts horse and buggy system.
Reidsville helped them out as well with East Titles

Reactions: Chopper747
Show me those receipts. I ain’t talked no trash now and didn’t say nothing about a blowout about next week. Good try though. But this post season I been accurate with my predictions. Look up those receipts clown.
Still have the receipts from last year when you talked all that $hi+, predicted a blowout, and then headed back to Reidsville with your team’s tail between their legs? Just curious

Yep. I saved the receipts.
Like this receipt last year from Ramkiller2016...
Before game...
"Reidsville by 30! Book it!!"
After game...
"Congratulations to East Duplin on the win!! If it wasn’t for a few bone headed play calls by ED and that fumble right before halftime East Duplin probably wins by 24 or more. Totally got manhandled up front, East Duplin earned my respect today,"

In truth, what you all did to Shelby last night was impressive and you do have what appears to be a better/more experienced team. Should be one hell of a mactchup and close barring turnovers.

Show me those receipts. I ain’t talked no trash now and didn’t say nothing about a blowout about next week. Good try though. But this post season I been accurate with my predictions. Look up those receipts clown.
You were the one claiming refs wanted Reidsville to win against ED. Frank is one who said rams by 29. You have a terrible memory

Like this receipt last year from Ramkiller2016...
Before game...
"Reidsville by 30! Book it!!"
After game...
"Congratulations to East Duplin on the win!! If it wasn’t for a few bone headed play calls by ED and that fumble right before halftime East Duplin probably wins by 24 or more. Totally got manhandled up front, East Duplin earned my respect today,"

In truth, what you all did to Shelby last night was impressive and you do have what appears to be a better/more experienced team. Should be one hell of a mactchup and close barring turnovers.
Exactly my point that’s not my receipt. He said he saved my receipts. He must be buying from wrong guy.

State Championship Thread, post #136.

Predicted an easy win for Reidsville.

How’d that go for you, clown?

I can see you’re still a bit bitter from last year. It’s okay, maybe you’ll get them this time.

Reactions: EDPanther99
I can see you got your chest poked out and you are full of pride again this year. Good for you. Hopefully it doesn’t end in disappointment again. If it’s any consolation, I’ll probably pull for y'all because I dislike Wizard much more than you.

I can see you got your chest poked out and you are full of pride again this year. Good for you. Hopefully it doesn’t end in disappointment again. If it’s any consolation, I’ll probably pull for y'all because I dislike Wizard much more than you.
Still didn’t talk trash lol I dont know yet about next week. This run I watch film then make predictions. Been deadly accurate so far even when rams were underdogs. I like our chances as does Clinton fans. Rams will be underdogs with Clinton being ranked 1 all year

Right, funny he can make a statement like that and they probably have less than 5 title wins east of Cummings in this century
What are you talking about?? In this Century, Tarboro has 7 ships with the T by themselves. WRH has another 6 with wingT. New Bern has 4 with option and T. James Kenan has a couple with single wing. SWO has 4 with wingT. East Duplin 1 with wingT and Havelock has I believe 3. And that spans 1A, 2A, 3A and 4A all within an hour of my house. That ole buggy whip is still 🔥.

What are you talking about?? In this Century, Tarboro has 7 ships with the T by themselves. WRH has another 6 with wingT. New Bern has 4 with option and T. James Kenan has a couple with single wing. SWO has 4 with wingT. East Duplin 1 with wingT and Havelock has I believe 3. And that spans 1A, 2A, 3A and 4A all within an hour of my house. That ole buggy whip is still 🔥.
Forgot Clinton! They have 2 as well in this century.

It don't matter, we do too much talking on this message boards. Let them talk, we can revist after the game.
Yep, "grown-ups" relying on 15-17 y/o young'uns to "prove" something on their behalf is on one hand kind of pathetic, but OTOH mildly entertaining. But still prefer rational discussion of the upcoming game; in particular would be interested if anyone has seen in person or on video both teams and can comment on what it will take for either to win the game. I've seen a bit of Clinton (plenty of physical talent, though a different team since the Maryland recruit's injury : so far so good) but have not seen any Reidsville film since the championship last year.
Main thing to me though is that this is the best time of these kids' lives/something they'll remember forever, so hopefully they'll have a great week of prep and if they leave both their bodies and hearts on the field Saturday then they'll come out as "winners" regardless of the score.

We really don't care about last year's title game other than it could have easily been there instead of ED. This year's Clinton team is much better and much more prepared

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Yep, "grown-ups" relying on 15-17 y/o young'uns to "prove" something on their behalf is on one hand kind of pathetic, but OTOH mildly entertaining. But still prefer rational discussion of the upcoming game; in particular would be interested if anyone has seen in person or on video both teams and can comment on what it will take for either to win the game. I've seen a bit of Clinton (plenty of physical talent, though a different team since the Maryland recruit's injury : so far so good) but have not seen any Reidsville film since the championship last year.
Main thing to me though is that this is the best time of these kids' lives/something they'll remember forever, so hopefully they'll have a great week of prep and if they leave both their bodies and hearts on the field Saturday then they'll come out as "winners" regardless of the score.

The person that knows the most on this game is Clinton’s defensive coordinator. He is a reidsville alum.

you're trying to include 1A and 4A, we're just doing 2A alone, if we included the other classes the lead would increase exponentially since 2000 with Independence, Butler, Catholic, and Mallard Creek, Shelby, West Rowan, Reidsville, Dudley, Cummings, E Forsyth etc

Reactions: chargerbacker1
you're trying to include 1A and 4A, we're just doing 2A alone, if we included the other classes the lead would increase exponentially since 2000 with Independence, Butler, Catholic, and Mallard Creek, Shelby, West Rowan, Reidsville, Dudley, Cummings, E Forsyth etc
Ok I count 15 or 16 East 2A or 2AA🏆since 2000. Hell East won your 5 count from 2000 - 2003.

Ram90 will probably be eating a lot of antacids this week............tough position for a Dad to be in......................
I don’t think so. If you play for a team then you pull for that team. If your kids aren’t playing for the other team. They are coaching not playing. I think that makes a difference but that’s probably just me. Like if Reidsville played Rockingham and my son is the coach for Rock I hope they get destroyed haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT