ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs East Duplin Listen Live

Im not one to usually complain about the officiating but tonight has been blantantly one sided......were their some legit calls...yes we did jump a couple times but.....holding on the other side of the ball.has yet to be called and trust me its happening.....all im saying if you gonna call everything....call everything on both teams

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
Clinton is killing themselves. Don't blame it on the refs. If Clinton plays jaylen ,they will win. Tho, we would like an assist from ED.

Reactions: 1True-Fan
Well they have tried ED pressure is right in the QB face...remember Evans only 5'8 5'9 not the tallest QB he cant see his WRs....he been running for his life

Clinton is killing themselves. Don't blame it on the refs. If Clinton plays jaylen ,they will win. Tho, we would like an assist from ED.
dogs79, do you realize how many penalties they've called against Clinton??????? and they're continuing to throw the flag as the 2md half opnens. You cant play if youre penalized every play.

Flag on the play. SMH
FACEMASK against the Panthers! Whaaaaaat?
1st down Clinton on ED 33.

Definitely a must score drive for Clinton offense.....No Jalen Smith tonight its looking like.....my guess discipline issue so definitely hurts

Wallace takes the ball down into the red zone, FLAG on the play.
HOLDING, Clinton, imagine that.

@FOOTBALLFANTIC man any little bit of momentum we get its taken away by the YELLOW.......Jalen is not going to play tonight it looks like....odds just against right now

It ain't da refs. It's jalen not playing. Mercy darkhorses

No its the refs......guess u gotta be here to see this mess its been ridiculous....no Jalen hurts but every lil bit of momentum we get its taken away......first half it was false starts.....2nd half its holding calls

No its the refs......guess u gotta be here to see this mess its been ridiculous....no Jalen hurts but every lil bit of momentum we get its taken away......first half it was false starts.....2nd half its holding calls
I'm here 34. Not the same team that played WRH. But yes,a lot of penalties against Clinton on offense. All warranted. Ugly game

Y’all are acting like playing @East Duplin is like playing Midway. If you play awful and have key players missing, it’s gonna be bad news playing a decent team.

Midway would just try and fight to get your key players kicked out and suspended. Midway knows they don’t have a chance and aren’t gonna do crap in the playoffs. They have done that for years and years.

I’ve been listening. Seems like the Horses are getting out worked and out coached. Missing some key guys and having an emotional let down following last week vs a solid East Duplin team. Not sure Clinton wins tonight even with Wiz, Bob Lewis, and Leonard Henry reffing the game.

I’ve been listening. Seems like the Horses are getting out worked and out coached. Missing some key guys and having an emotional let down following last week vs a solid East Duplin team. Not sure Clinton wins tonight even with Wiz, Bob Lewis, and Leonard Henry reffing the game.
That's funny rite ther

Reactions: EDPanther99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT