ADVERTISEMENT

SE Alamance @ Clinton Listen Live

SE Alamance fans mad cause they huddled down near the speaker end of the field and Clinton was playing music and they couldn’t hear their coach talk etc.

I don’t control the music, but Clinton always plays music after games, it wasn’t intentional like to be rude to SE Alamance but if you don’t like it don’t have your end of game meeting right there.

You got to be some type of person to assume the home team is gonna cater to the visitors after a win on their own field. You could go to the locker room if you wanted to have a meeting etc.

Nothing personal but that’s just nothing I would’ve ever complained about if we were on the road. SMH.
WTF? Thats about the dumbest thing I’ve heard. What person in their right mind would just assume as a visiting team you are entitled to silence while you stand on the opponents field after a loss and talk about your feelings? You are entitled to while on the road, access to water, restrooms, hospitality, not post game peace and quiet. This way of thinking just baffles me.

If I was a fan /parent of SE I’d come to the Clinton side to applaud and thank the Horses for putting the Jv into the game in the 2nd quarter to prevent their kids from getting killed….bizarre behavior.
Those Haw River folks are special LOL

Reactions: sam
^
I watched and was updating the entire game. Get some sleep, your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning. 😎

SE Alamance fans mad cause they huddled down near the speaker end of the field and Clinton was playing music and they couldn’t hear their coach talk etc.

I don’t control the music, but Clinton always plays music after games, it wasn’t intentional like to be rude to SE Alamance but if you don’t like it don’t have your end of game meeting right there.

You got to be some type of person to assume the home team is gonna cater to the visitors after a win on their own field. You could go to the locker room if you wanted to have a meeting etc.

Nothing personal but that’s just nothing I would’ve ever complained about if we were on the road. SMH.
Why didn’t they just go to the locker room if that was a problem The Clinton staff were most gracious to SE Alamance. If the jvs had played the 2nd half a scoring record would have no doubt occurred and SE Alamance would have never scored. Their coach should shake Coach Johnson’s hand sincerely

Why didn’t they just go to the locker room if that was a problem The Clinton staff were most gracious to SE Alamance. If the jvs had played the 2nd half a scoring record would have no doubt occurred and SE Alamance would have never scored. Their coach should shake Coach Johnson’s hand sincerely
It wasn’t the actual staff complaining it was their fans apparently from what I was told the staff were really cool and nice. Sounds like they fans have some strange sort of entitlement.

Sorry that Cummings got caught looking ahead ... but Clinton probably would have wiped 'em out anyway,
Excellent season anyway for the latest of the compass point schools.
Clinton would have completely destroyed Cumming, believe me; Cummings had difficulty with Heidi Trask!

If I was a fan /parent of SE I’d come to the Clinton side to applaud and thank the Horses for putting the Jv into the game in the 2nd quarter to prevent their kids from getting killed….bizarre behavior.
Exactly, Coach Johnson intentionally holding the score down to 42 points was a tremendous show of sportsmanship and generosity

^
I watched and was updating the entire game. Get some sleep, your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning. 😎
What’s the point of updating on this thread when you can listen and or view online? Never quite saw the point of that I mean if you’re online all that’s available

What’s the point of updating on this thread when you can listen and or view online? Never quite saw the point of that I mean if you’re online all that’s available
Same reason it’s a thread on the forum every Friday night for score updates. Everybody doesn’t listen or watch some folks just wanna check in and that’s why you post updates.

Reactions: thekidd12
Nah Wiz is a good man. It’s all good!
I may have misunderstood you post about Clinton nit scoring in the 2nd half, thus my post about updating; it was really a hard game to follow because it got away so fast 35-0 at end of 1st qtr!

One guy walked all the way up to top of booth just to tell us how rude we were. I said I’m not the one controlling the music but even if it was off you wouldn’t be able to here the speech up hear now would ya?
Is there currently a male equivalent of a "Karen", like maybe a "Carson"?; if not, sounds like he'd be a good place to start.

Is there currently a male equivalent of a "Karen", like maybe a "Carson"?; if not, sounds like he'd be a good place to start.
Just a delirious fan and way of thinking imo. I could’ve understood if we were playing something bad with profanity etc, we were playing Summer of 69’ by Bryan Adams.

Last edited:
I may have misunderstood you post about Clinton nit scoring in the 2nd half, thus my post about updating; it was really a hard game to follow because it got away so fast 35-0 at end of 1st qtr!
It did. I made a comment on air about how the last time I saw a 35 point 1Q was when Carolina laid 35 points in the 1Q vs Nc state in 2015 at critter Friendly stadium. Ron texted me after I said it and said “well, you’re fired” 😂

It did. I made a comment on air about how the last time I saw a 35 point 1Q was when Carolina laid 35 points in the 1Q vs Nc state in 2015 at critter Friendly stadium. Ron texted me after I said it and said “well, you’re fired” 😂
Could y’all feel the press box tremor from the sheer force of the eye roll from my house when you made that comment on air ? 😂

Go Pack. 😎

Between the gameplay, the singing on the Josiah Robinson TD and the constant Kullen Bell slams I would say that was a Top 10 all time broadcast last night lol

Reactions: sam and Darkhorse04
Saw Coach Bobby Robinson (age 84, 85 next month) at the game. I alerted the PA , Jerry who in turn announced it on the PA and he got a nice crowd recognition.

Between the gameplay, the singing on the Josiah Robinson TD and the constant Kullen Bell slams I would say that was a Top 10 all time broadcast last night lol
Haha. Sorry for singing the TD run, ran out of material. Wish I had a video of that call. lol.

My iconic call of my career.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
That's one big ol' running back they've got down there in Clinton, NC. Man among boys.
6’3” 270 pounds have verbal to Florida but everyone literally is knock on the door; made a trip to Ohio State a couple weeks ago
He’s primarily a monster defensive end for the Hirses but he gets a chance to carry it ever once in a while. Last night Clinton first 3 possessions were to him, 3 TD in 1st play; 35-0 after 1st qtr; / d qtr reserves, 42-0; second half jvs played during running. clock

6’3” 270 pounds have verbal to Florida but everyone literally is knock on the door; made a trip to Ohio State a couple weeks ago
He’s primarily a monster defensive end for the Hirses but he gets a chance to carry it ever once in a while. Last night Clinton first 3 possessions were to him, 3 TD in 1st play; 35-0 after 1st qtr; / d qtr reserves, 42-0; second half jvs played during running. clock
Yeah Wiz I had heard of him but just saw the highlights on highschoolot ... I read where Ohio State thinks he's going to flip his commitment .

Reactions: Wizard of the East
5 carries 139 yards 3 TDs for Amaris Williams last night

#4 Josiah Robinson in his return 6 carries 138 yards and a TD. Pushing him over the 1,000 yard mark for the season.

Sophomore #5 Demarius Pugh finished with 3 carries 72 yards in a TD.

Clinton as a team rushed for 455 yards on 27 touches 5 rushing TDs team averaged 16.8 ypc with 7 different Horses carrying the ball.

Huge shoutout to the offensive line who basically dominated up front.

• Love
Reactions: FootballDad2023
5 carries 139 yards 3 TDs for Amaris Williams last night

#4 Josiah Robinson in his return 6 carries 138 yards and a TD. Pushing him over the 1,000 yard mark for the season.

Sophomore #5 Demarius Pugh finished with 3 carries 72 yards in a TD.

Clinton as a team rushed for 455 yards on 27 touches 5 rushing TDs team averaged 16.8 ypc with 7 different Horses carrying the ball.

Huge shoutout to the offensive line who basically dominated up front.
Is #4 the player who had the ankle injury ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT