ADVERTISEMENT

SE Alamance @ Clinton Listen Live

2 carries, 89 yds, and 2 tds for Williams.

14-0 Clinton

Clinton fumbleds and recovers for a loss of 30 lol. 2nd and 40. lol

Williams fumbles after a long run. SE ball.

A lot has happened in the first 5 min of the game. 😂

Some rare mishaps sad thing Williams basically got all those yards back before he fumbled

Reactions: sam
Nice run not many QBs get away from Dwyer and Williams….like they said that’s a lot of running for 3 yards…….blocked punt by Clinton

Reactions: sam
Welcome back Josiah Robinson longgggggg TD run. PAT good. Clinton 42 SE Alamance 0. 10:44 left in half

Sorry that Cummings got caught looking ahead ... but Clinton probably would have wiped 'em out anyway,
Excellent season anyway for the latest of the compass point schools.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
JV defense played well. #80 is going to be a load give ‘em a offseason in that weightroom

SE Alamance fans mad cause they huddled down near the speaker end of the field and Clinton was playing music and they couldn’t hear their coach talk etc.

I don’t control the music, but Clinton always plays music after games, it wasn’t intentional like to be rude to SE Alamance but if you don’t like it don’t have your end of game meeting right there.

You got to be some type of person to assume the home team is gonna cater to the visitors after a win on their own field. You could go to the locker room if you wanted to have a meeting etc.

Nothing personal but that’s just nothing I would’ve ever complained about if we were on the road. SMH.

SE Alamance fans mad cause they huddled down near the speaker end of the field and Clinton was playing music and they couldn’t hear their coach talk etc.

I don’t control the music, but Clinton always plays music after games, it wasn’t intentional like to be rude to SE Alamance but if you don’t like it don’t have your end of game meeting right there.

You got to be some type of person to assume the home team is gonna cater to the visitors after a win on their own field. You could go to the locker room if you wanted to have a meeting etc.

Nothing personal but that’s just nothing I would’ve ever complained about if we were on the road. SMH.
Bless their hearts.

One guy walked all the way up to top of booth just to tell us how rude we were. I said I’m not the one controlling the music but even if it was off you wouldn’t be able to here the speech up hear now would ya?
Wow really is it that serious…..smh

Not that I’ve ever heard, but nothing Clinton did was intentional to SE Alamance. It is what it is. Never understood the teams that huddle up with their crowd after a game for a 20 min pep talk anyway.

Plenty of schools play music after the games wether it’s over loud speaker or band playing fight song……like you said walk your butt to the locker room and give your speech then if it’s that serious

Plenty of schools play music after the games wether it’s over loud speaker or band playing fight song……like you said walk your butt to the locker room and give your speech then if it’s that serious
We just live in a world now though where everyone expects everyone else to accommodate their needs. It’s just a weird way of thinking to me.

I would never go to an away venue an expect someone to do everything I wanted them to do just cause. Either way, good win. SEA has talent, young team, only 5 seniors, they’ll be back. I’m out.

If I was a fan /parent of SE I’d come to the Clinton side to applaud and thank the Horses for putting the Jv into the game in the 2nd quarter to prevent their kids from getting killed….bizarre behavior.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT