ADVERTISEMENT

For anyone who cares

I couldn’t listen last game, had to help the wife clean her big beaver, you know so she could make her famous beaver beef sticks, ummmm good, but tonight I can listen. No real food on the menu, maybe some left over frog legs or fire ant soup*

*Not really made of fire ants it’s just spicy as hell and believe me it burns just as bad on the way out too*

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I’ll be tuned in listening. I was thinking of going but I’m on call tonight and this weekend. We play at SWE Friday night so I have to get someone to fill in for me until I get back Friday. So I’m not asking anyone to pull tonight on short notice plus it’s a long drive for me . Hopefully I don’t get called out tonight and I can watch on NCHSAA if St. Paul’s has that. Good luck but I doubt you will need it.

I’ll be tuned in listening. I was thinking of going but I’m on call tonight and this weekend. We play at SWE Friday night so I have to get someone to fill in for me until I get back Friday. So I’m not asking anyone to pull tonight on short notice plus it’s a long drive for me . Hopefully I don’t get called out tonight and I can watch on NCHSAA if St. Paul’s has that. Good luck but I doubt you will need it.
They don't have nfhs

Unfortunately @Otis4411 none of the Robeson County Schools have NFHS so it’s audio on the mixlr only. But DH04 and Coach Jeff Sawvel always do a great job painting a picture of the action.
Yea I’ll be listening in. Maybe we should do a call in at halftime to discuss good camping spots in Pamlico County where I work!! 🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT