ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs East Duplin Listen Live

Yeah, most of ED's games are broadcast there, but you have to pay $9.95/month to watch.

I hope y’all pound those cousin lovers so hard they wake up with less teeth than they already have.
If you would've let go of the meth, you might still have your rotten teeth. Everything that comes out of yours and dctigers mouth is pure GARBAGE!!

Last edited:
And since ED will not get a rematch this year I certainly hope that you (jk) draw SWO in the playoffs. If so you'll get beat down yet again.

If you would've let go of the meth, you might still have your rotten teeth. Everything that comes out of yours and dctigers mouth is pure GARBAGE!!
If y’all had a decent football team y’all might have a State Championship. If a miracle from heaven comes down you might beat Clinton. If you check your wife’s family tree she might be your cousin.

If y’all had a decent football team y’all might have a State Championship. If a miracle from heaven comes down you might beat Clinton. If you check your wife’s family tree she might be your cousin.
And maybe your husband is also your Daddy

Keys for Clinton:

-Hold on to the ball
- Minimize penalties(silly or otherwise)
-HOLD ON TO THE BALL
-Coaches, watch out for home cooking from the refs(tend to get that every time we go to ED it seems, especially if the game is close)

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Looking at the weather radar its some rain but i dont see any strong t-storms around the Beulaville so this one should be good to go.....its going be a wet one tho.....Jalen better not spin tonight

Will be watchen for the updates on this one tonight. Expect the Darkhorses to have a good game. The big show down is fast approaching.

Looking at the weather radar its some rain but i dont see any strong t-storms around the Beulaville so this one should be good to go.....its going be a wet one tho.....Jalen better not spin tonight
Yeah, after the last little bit of showers leave Beaulaville, the next line of showers is between Raleigh and Burlington, so they should be able to get most, if not all of the game in before the next showers.

Per AD, game is on as scheduled.

Pregame 6:30
Kickoff 7pm

Jonathan Griffin and Ron Davis with the call.

www.oldies1170.com
Or
www.mixlr.com/oldies1170
Will be listening to you guys tonight on 1170.
Dr Newman put a few stints in the wizards heart this week and I thought it better to stay in. Don't want to miss playoffs!!!!! You guys do a good job. Go DarkHorses!!!

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
Clinton had a promising drive after defense pitched a 3 and out....but after back to back penalties were backed up on a 3rd in long

5:58 Clinton to punt....offense got to clean that up East Duplin run defense stout as usual on that first drive besides 2 good runs.....no Jalen Smith on that first drive interesting.....remember when i said dont get too cute

Alot of holding going on out there lol......not alot of yellow atleast not on ED

Wow!!!!! Definitely some homecooking....clear fumble...runner called down....but finally a flag on East Duplin.....seeing how this night is going to go

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
We're gonna have to just score and run away with it! If it stays close, ED WILL get the calls, I can guarantee that!

We may have to go to the air a little bit when we get the ball back, and cut down on these penalties.

Fellas just need to settle down a bit....like i said Coaches cant get too cute Jalen Smith didnt touch the ball that first drive......and like i said just settle some uncharacteristic missed tackles by the defense

Fellas just need to settle down a bit....like i said Coaches cant get too cute Jalen Smith didnt touch the ball that first drive......and like i said just settle some uncharacteristic missed tackles by the defense
I wonder why he didn't run Jalen the first series. Is McClellan back?

Clinton offense needs to get something going this drive still no Jalen Smith????....need a good drive to atleast flip the field a bit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT