ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs East Duplin Listen Live

Ok, I can't listen to this game anymore, these flag-happy officials and our offense is killing us right now!

Need a good punt to flip this field.....this is looking like Cape Fear game but with alot of penalties

Yea this don't look anything like the Clinton I saw last week.

Well every other play is a penalty and for some reason the coach has not played Jalen Smith at all yet....im guessing maybe a discipline thing maybe idk and Wallace #32 is not playing tonight due to a discipline issue........INTERCEPTION KABA!!!! We needed that

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
Idk what this ref is looking at.....if a blade of grass moves this ref calls a false start......I'm sorry but definitely some homecooking

The ball stopped at the ED 32 after a Clinton punt, but of course these eagle eye officials said Clinton touched it at the ED 40. SMDH.

Long run by ED. Touchdown, Panthers.
Delay of game on the extra point.
ANOTHER PENALTY OFFISIDES CLINTON. 10 penalties this half for Clinton
Extra point good
ED 7
CLINTON 0

Well maybe we wake the "F" up now.....dont think i seen this many penalties called on one team in one half

Still no Jalen Smith......im guessing this is a discipline thing maybe making him sit out one half

Fumble into endzone recovered for TD Panthers.......and bam another flag lol on us of course......

Clinton fumbles in the end zone, ED recovers, touchdown Panthers.
Another flag, illegal substitution on Clinton.
ED is going for 2 now.
Another flag, illegal substitution on ED.
Kicking the extra point now, wide left, no good.
ED 13
CLINTON 0
2nd Quarter.

We can't seem to get out of our own way right now, and these 'eagle eye' refs have definitely taken the rhythm out of the game. ED only has 2 penalties, delay of game and illegal substitution.

Missed extra point.....ED 13 Clinton 0.....idk what i been watching....mostly yellow flags...but Clinton out of sorts especially on offense.....understand the importance of discipline but how long do you keep Jalen on the sideline.....offense needs a spark

First half is mercifully over. Offense has to get on the ball, two of our best backs didn't play at all, hopefully one of them will be back in the second half.
Penalties: 11 on Clinton, 9 on offense alone. If a Clinton player farts, those eagle-eyed refs throw a flag. ED: 2 penalties.
ED is packing 11 in the box, daring Clinton to throw. Evans needs time from the O-line to make a throw. Carson Ellis has been open on a few occasions but Evans hasn't had the time-the Panthers were living in the backfield.
Hopefully adjustments will be made and the Horses will come out and have better play than the first half.

Reactions: dogs79
No Ja'daques Wallace, no Jalen Smith the first half. I wonder if it's disciple-related. Jalen has missed a few games during his time at Clinton for discipline issues. Not sure about Wallace. You guys have to realize you don't just hurt yourself, you hurt your TEAM!

No J'Dques Wallace tonight so far no Jalen Smith....11 or 12 penalties...no rhythm.....good news is you only down 13 get the ball to start the half but gotta cut down the penalties honestly i feel like this crew is alil too serious i mean if you gonna call everything call it both ways not just all on one team.....has Clinton flinched on a couple plays yes...but have East Duplin line been grabbing and holding jerseys hell yes....yet majority calls going against us....oh well.....need to adjust to the East Duplin defense...you have a two big targets in Kaba and Ellis but Evans hasn't had alot of time to pass....and Evans isnt the tallest guy so kinda hard to see your WRs with so much pressure in your face.........bottomline we just need to play better i saw alot of uncharacteristic missed tackles on defense

Honesty the way ED defense is stacking the box idk if Jalen would be any more effective but lack of RBs tonight i believe are hapering our play calling....Boogie plays both ways eventually is going to start getting winded.....hopefully Coach Grady pulls something out.....outside of a few runs on the first drive we haven't done much....of course penalties every other snap doesnt help

I have an inkling that Clinton is going to begin to move the ball in the 2nd half, only to be slowed by the constant flag-thowing.

I have an inkling that Clinton is going to begin to move the ball in the 2nd half, only to be slowed by the constant flag-thowing.

I would say we come out first play with a dry ball and pass.....might aswell whats the worse that can happen.....they throw a flag on us lol

Reportedly Kaba has a mismatch covering him, why haven't we thrown it to him, and Carson, reportedly wide open

I hope Coach Johnson says something to the officials about ED's O-Line holding on every play. They're smaller than our D-line and they're literally manhandling them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT