ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs E.Randolph 1st Round

Damn doesn't feel like 7 years but its been that long since this game. Just alil throwback vid from the last time these two played.

Where’s my horse collar!...that was good! 34

Gotta a feeling that Eastern Randolph...aka “The Fighting Baptists of Ramseur” gives you a better game this time around. Win or lose... there’s gonna be a thumping’! 😂😂😂

Damn doesn't feel like 7 years but its been that long since this game. Just alil throwback vid from the last time these two played.

Baby boy was a freshman then. Didn’t dress with varsity until next year. If you look closely at box score you will see on first ER score a player who ends up being MVP of State Championship game just two years later...
You’re welcome Rams...😁

Hey goob tell me about this WDGAF you’ve mentioned a couple of times. I’ve never heard of such a thing. I googled it and what came up had nothing to do with high school football. If it’s that accurate, (perfect) I need to know more. Never been wrong this year? Never been wrong in twenty years? Inquiring minds want to know.

Reactions: UNC91
Hey goob tell me about this WDGAF you’ve mentioned a couple of times. I’ve never heard of such a thing. I googled it and what came up had nothing to do with high school football. If it’s that accurate, (perfect) I need to know more. Never been wrong this year? Never been wrong in twenty years? Inquiring minds want to know.
Yes no problem This is the first year they've done polling so they haven't had a chance to be wrong yet. It stands for:

WE DON'T GIVE A F#*#
😉 🤔

@SPRaiders78 Coach Moore and this loaded Northeastern team are bringing that heat, believe me. They are pissed!! We have been to back to back state cship's and plan on going again. Wait till you get a glimpse of the "HIT SQUAD" they would be starting on any 4a team in the state

Reactions: UNC91
I’m an instigator...
Plus old and know a lot of people...😂
Oh Goob is a “One Man Gang”! I want to ask him what his thoughts are on who comes outta 2AA East.... but I’m not sure which thread to go to. 😁
Last thing I need... is some of your Methodists scolding my arse!

Reactions: thekidd12
This will be the first time ER has been back to Clinton since the early 90s. Dark Horse Nation welcomes the Wildcats. Hoping to see a great game.
My hope as well. A good game is all I ever want. That and not to have to go to Kitty Hawk to play. Man that’s a ride from NC zoo area.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I actually think this is the best game in the east.
Er with the 3 division one guys, and Clinton with tradition and a undefeated record.

Northeastern and kinston a close second

Reactions: UNC91 and thekidd12
I see stats have been updated. Blake Smith thru 7 games with 721 yards 9 TDs 0 ints to go along with 618 rushing yards and 5 TDs having a impressive junior season. Last year as a sophomore was in a 2 QB rotation and thru the first 2-3 games this season but seems he is the lead man. If this was a regular 10 game year he would forsure eclipse that 1,000 yard passing mark. Still has the capability to do it this year which would be huge considering Clinton hasnt had a QB do that since Stephen Horne back in 2001

Davion "Boogie" Smith is right on the brink of 1,000 yard season 881 as of right now. He has been patient and waites his turn times last season he was the 3rd option and at times and still finished with around 800 yards knew he was in for a big year along with Kesean Williams. And cant forget the guys that sometimes get left out the newspaper articles the oline has be strong all season weather its giving Blake time to throw or boogie holes to run thru. If you like 🥞🥞🥞 keep your eyes on #77,#62, and #56 those boys get after it the whole line does really but those 3 really standout.

Baby boy was a freshman then. Didn’t dress with varsity until next year. If you look closely at box score you will see on first ER score a player who ends up being MVP of State Championship game just two years later...
You’re welcome Rams...😁
Rams had a good class also got Wilson as QB from Southern Alamance. His dad Brian is a great guy and is actually related to Teague. Tyler I think has one more at App State unless he finished it up.

Rams had a good class also got Wilson as QB from Southern Alamance. His dad Brian is a great guy and is actually related to Teague. Tyler I think has one more at App State unless he finished it up.

We need another class like that this next season lol

Reactions: thekidd12
ER lost to Lincolnton badly that year...
Game before y’all’s matchup...
Not saying that RB/LB would have been enough to make up the difference...
Not saying he wouldn’t have been either...😳

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT