ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs E.Randolph 1st Round

Bad move giving out the cell Otis, I’m gonna be texting you at all hours of night now just to mess with you lol.

I'll save your number and return the favor. Working with the power company I'm out at all times of the night.

I can’t find any listing on NFHS to watch the Nirtheastern/Eastern Randolph game. Is it not being streamed anywhere? If not it will be the first game I haven’t had access to
Also Goob I know you’re a joker and I don’t know what sign your coach gave you but I wouldn’t take ER lightly, they may be without their starting Qi because of last weeks ejection but they’re still dangerous

Reactions: thekidd12
I can’t find any listing on NFHS to watch the Nirtheastern/Eastern Randolph game. Is it not being streamed anywhere? If not it will be the first game I haven’t had access to
Also Goob I know you’re a joker and I don’t know what sign your coach gave you but I wouldn’t take ER lightly, they may be without their starting Qi because of last weeks ejection but they’re still dangerous
Absolutely @Wizard of the East, the sign I got was from @Maiden Creek. He was kind enough to share that story with me. I know ER is really good. I watched every video I could find of them. I went and looked up the players on social media to find videos they had posted as well. They have plenty of talent just like us and I actually had us winning in a close game until yesterday. As far as our coach goes, he's usually spot on with his assessments of possible upcoming opponents. I have faith in him and I know he knows what he's talking about. He was nervous an hour before kickoff of our game against Kinston. When the Kinston players were taking the field I even got nervous. They had some athletes! Eastern Randolph is very good but at the same time Northeastern is also very good. If your unable to get the game on NFHS Network, my friend and former college player will be going live on Facebook. He is on this site @NextGenAthleticsNGA and his Facebook is Howard "Dubcity" Williams. He does a really good stream with commentary.

Absolutely @Wizard of the East, the sign I got was from @Maiden Creek. He was kind enough to share that story with me. I know ER is really good. I watched every video I could find of them. I went and looked up the players on social media to find videos they had posted as well. They have plenty of talent just like us and I actually had us winning in a close game until yesterday. As far as our coach goes, he's usually spot on with his assessments of possible upcoming opponents. I have faith in him and I know he knows what he's talking about. He was nervous an hour before kickoff of our game against Kinston. When the Kinston players were taking the field I even got nervous. They had some athletes! Eastern Randolph is very good but at the same time Northeastern is also very good. If your unable to get the game on NFHS Network, my friend and former college player will be going live on Facebook. He is on this site @NextGenAthleticsNGA and his Facebook is Howard "Dubcity" Williams. He does a really good stream with commentary.

The stuff you type is mind blowing.

Backup QB...
Starter still good to go...

Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
Or you can listen to game being broadcast on Sportstone.net...

That's great news about your starting QB!! We we're all hoping he wouldn't get suspended. We wanted to play Eastern Randolph at full strength. This makes the game so much better for both teams.

Lol dude put the bottle down. Their backup QB was tossed. Starter was not playing at the time of the event......

Thanks i really want to see some of this game
is it official the ER qb is out this week for throwing a punch and getting ejcted? If so that was a costly mistake

That's great news about your starting QB!! We we're all hoping he wouldn't get suspended. We wanted to play Eastern Randolph at full strength. This makes the game so much better for both teams.
See a I think at least two of my posts...
The starting QB was NOT ever in jeopardy of being out for this game. The young man playing at the time of incident is the BACKUP...

Really weird is a bit harsh don’t ya think?
Slightly off center, not quite right or bless your hearts I think would have been better descriptions...
My boy went to groomers yesterday....now I can’t get him to shut up! Momma, the dog whisperer, said it’s the weather.....something about a front rolling in from the northeast. Weirdest thing!😁

My Reds got snowed out last night...I guess it’s true.

My boy went to groomers yesterday....now I can’t get him to shut up! Momma, the dog whisperer, said it’s the weather.....something about a front rolling in from the northeast. Weirdest thing!😁

Reds got snowed out and Red Sox on fire...
Nice

Reactions: Maiden Creek

Are you trying to get me worked up, I'm trying to paint this Chevy truck. What the hell, here we go!!!! You damn right @Maiden Creek that storm is a coming in fast from the Northeast!!! There's no avoiding it now, it will be making landfall in about 57 hrs!!! It's destiny, they can't change it. 😀

Dont talk that now goober. No one had you losing to SWE. Below average team swe was. You hype up these below average teams, then beat you chest when you beat them.

NE goes down by 14+

you still haven’t answered my question 🤡! Are you willing to bet on the game? I got NHS.

Rams are the best I’ve seen since Wilson was there imo. The senior skill talent is so good.

I agree, last years team was really good as well. I think the difference is that breon and Kyle are seniors. Breon would’ve probably gotten more football overs from maybe the likes of Clemson and etc. Kyle is the biggest ram qb recruit that I’ve seen.
This game will tell me a lot. Although I’ve been impressed with the blowouts over ragsdale, east surry and even swo

Reactions: Maiden Creek
As I meationed in earlier post don’t be over impressed with the blowout over SWO. They were not one of the really quality teams and cannot be measure with their legacy. Just telling it like it is. I think the Rams will beat WRH, but WRH is much much better and physical than SWO. Like all games it’ll be close for awhile but the Rams will pull away.

What in the hell are you speaking? Early in the season you said NE wouldn't even make the playoffs? Make up your damn mind. Coach doesn't explain opponents to you lol he would have told you havelock would have destroyed NE, just like they did. But remember you had NE winning vs havelock lol.

NE goes down this week by 14+

I'll take some action on that. Want to put 100.00 on that?? No way NE will lose by 14+ I don't even think NE will lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT