ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs E.Randolph 1st Round

Red Sox!...good grief!
At least I was a fan when they were bad...
And at times they were very bad...
Quick story the 6th game when Fisk hit the famous wave fair HR in extras my daddy let me watch up until 8th then made me go to bed because I had school next day...
He stayed up and watched end...

Reactions: Griddie
Quick story the 6th game when Fisk hit the famous wave fair HR in extras my daddy let me watch up until 8th then made me go to bed because I had school next day...
I watched it all! I hated that man for years!....but I got over it eventually!
In my opinion.... it was greatest World Series ever played!

I can barely remember watching it. My dad was a Red Sox fan, so we watched every game really, but especially when they were on. He was born in 1940 and died in 2000 way too young, never saw the Red Sox win a World Series, so when they finally did it was pretty special for sure.

Yes sir, I joke with the best of them at times and love the back and forth. I have to deal with unc91 on a daily basis. He is a hater for sure.
Funny story Goob!

My Avatar is a picture of my best buddy! My dog! My wife had a 18 year old poodle that passed....I almost had to put her down as well. She and my Daughter worked on me for 2 years to get another dog. They wanted a Labradoodle... a lab and poodle mix! I love dogs... but I ain’t paying money for one! Soooo...I bought the dog! 😂
He is 6 years old now and weighs 115 lbs.....he has got to be the biggest doodle around! His name is Boog.
I just realized that his name is your name spelled backwards! 😂
Ironically..... I bought him in Reidsville....and that’s the only time I’ve ever been to Reidsville!

This could be a sign! Goob! If ya’ll can get by the Fighting Baptists of Ramseur.... I’m considering another road trip to Reidsville!
Good luck to both teams!.....gotta feeling that Kidd is gonna love this story!😂

Funny story Goob!

My Avatar is a picture of my best buddy! My dog! My wife had a 18 year old poodle that passed....I almost had to put her down as well. She and my Daughter worked on me for 2 years to get another dog. They wanted a Labradoodle... a lab and poodle mix! I love dogs... but I ain’t paying money for one! Soooo...I bought the dog! 😂
He is 6 years old now and weighs 115 lbs.....he has got to be the biggest doodle around! His name is Boog.
Ironically..... I bought him in Reidsville....and that’s the only time I’ve ever been to Reidsville!

This could be a sign! Goob! If ya’ll can get by the Fighting Baptists of Ramseur.... I’m considering another road trip to Reidsville!
That's awesome, I'm showing my wife this post now. @Maiden Creek I'm a firm believer in what my Coach tells me in regards to possible upcoming opponents and which teams to worry about and which teams not to lose sleep over. With that being said I feel confident that we will advance to play the winner of Wrh Reidsville.If we have to travel to Reidsville then I sure hope you'll come up and hang out with me. Nobody from EC will make the trip with me so I'll be there by myself most likely. Playing at Reidsville is something that I've been wanting to experience. I'll make it a full day up there if we advance. Actually I'll probably go up the day before and watch Reidsville practice. What a great post and story, thanks for sharing

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Funny story Goob!

My wife loved that story and you know what @Maiden Creek I'm the most superstitious person you could ever meet. Your damn right that's a sign!!! You know what else? I/We don't have to wait till Friday now for my prediction. As of 5:16 pm on this Monday afternoon you can officially LOCK IT UP!!!! NORTHEASTERN NOT ONLY WINS, THEY WIN BIG!!! The Fighting Baptists need not show. Man this is the sign I was looking for. It's destiny @Maiden Creek, nothing can change it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! On a sad note I don't think it's a good sign for the Dawgs from WRH.

My wife loved that story and you know what @Maiden Creek I'm the most superstitious person you could ever meet. Your damn right that's a sign!!! You know what else? I/We don't have to wait till Friday now for my prediction. As of 5:16 pm on this Monday afternoon you can officially LOCK IT UP!!!! NORTHEASTERN NOT ONLY WINS, THEY WIN BIG!!! The Fighting Baptists need not show. Man this is the sign I was looking for. It's destiny @Maiden Creek, nothing can change it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! On a sad note I don't think it's a good sign for the Dawgs from WRH.
I’m crying!😂😂😂 that’s good stuff!

Reactions: daagoob
That's awesome, I'm showing my wife this post now. @Maiden Creek I'm a firm believer in what my Coach tells me in regards to possible upcoming opponents and which teams to worry about and which teams not to lose sleep over. With that being said I feel confident that we will advance to play the winner of Wrh Reidsville.If we have to travel to Reidsville then I sure hope you'll come up and hang out with me. Nobody from EC will make the trip with me so I'll be there by myself most likely. Playing at Reidsville is something that I've been wanting to experience. I'll make it a full day up there if we advance. Actually I'll probably go up the day before and watch Reidsville practice. What a great post and story, thanks for sharing
If you go day before to watch practice you want see much but standing around. It's more of a verbal session than anything.

If you go day before to watch practice you want see much but standing around. It's more of a verbal session than anything.
That'll be perfectly fine. I would actually probably go 48hrs ahead of the matchup if both higher seeds were to advance. Last year I had to go to SWE the day before to make sure they didn't water the field down.

That'll be perfectly fine. I would actually probably go 48hrs ahead of the matchup if both higher seeds were to advance. Last year I had to go to SWE the day before to make sure they didn't water the field down.
If you come that early and we both make it. Hit me up we will go grab some grub and talk things out like last year during Shelby game

Well I heard through the grapevine they coming anyway...
A few people, not mentioning any names, were planning a big meetup and party with some Clinton fans last week...
Oops 😂

Well my screen name was 28-20 but when I logged back in it came up FACT24 lol idk what happened.
Yes that's what I thought, wonder how that happened. Well I'm praying we get that W Friday night. You guys have WRH coming to town, they will come to play. That's a great program with a loyal fan base that will travel far to support their Dogs.

A few people, not mentioning any names, were planning a big meetup and party with some Clinton fans last week...
Oops 😂
Understood but you don't understand the magnitude of this. This game was really worrying me, So much that I had to contact Coach. This was a sign, not only any sign either, it was the sign I've been waiting for. To top it off, it came from Maiden!! It's fate Kidd, nothing can change it. This is the game they wanted. The game we wanted. So we're going to give to them. 👃👃

Yes that's what I thought, wonder how that happened. Well I'm praying we get that W Friday night. You guys have WRH coming to town, they will come to play. That's a great program with a loyal fan base that will travel far to support their Dogs.
Oh yea I remember 2017 well. We will be ready for sure. Glad reidsville allows almost full capacity for tickets

Oops 😂
My apologies also Kidd, really mean that. Friday nights game will be a burner for sure. I think it's going to be a shootout. I watched film of some of the ER players including that 6'6 offensive lineman. He a beast

My apologies also Kidd, really mean that. Friday nights game will be a burner for sure. I think it's going to be a shootout. I watched film of some of the ER players including that 6'6 offensive lineman. He a beast
He is a big boy...
His brother is on the other side...
Two very respectful large young men...
Dang I'm glad I don't have to feed them...

Funny story Goob!

So you are saying if you shaved your dog and made him walk backwards he would be Goo--
Nah I can't do that...

I can barely remember watching it. My dad was a Red Sox fan, so we watched every game really, but especially when they were on. He was born in 1940 and died in 2000 way too young, never saw the Red Sox win a World Series, so when they finally did it was pretty special for sure.
Touched my heart! Griddie.
There’s just sump’em about that Father and Son bond when it comes to sports.....well it really could be anything that both Father and Son enjoy!
Sports was it....for me and my father.
I’ll never forget when the USA hockey team beat the Russians in the Olympics in 1980. The “Miracle on Ice”....me and Dad danced around the living room like teenage girls! We did the same thing when Ali floored Foreman!
I have a thousand sports memories with my Dad that are priceless! My Dad was born in ‘39 and he is still here thankfully.
He still gets worked up over his KC Chiefs! Yep...a life long Chiefs fan!

That’s good stuff! Griddie. Thanks for the reminder that every day is a blessing!

What in the hell are you speaking? Early in the season you said NE wouldn't even make the playoffs? Make up your damn mind. Coach doesn't explain opponents to you lol he would have told you havelock would have destroyed NE, just like they did. But remember you had NE winning vs havelock lol.

NE goes down this week by 14+

You ain't watch no film goober. Come man you cant believe half the stuff you type. Coach moore doesn't even know you gooberrrrr

What in the hell are you speaking? Early in the season you said NE wouldn't even make the playoffs? Make up your damn mind. Coach doesn't explain opponents to you lol he would have told you havelock would have destroyed NE, just like they did. But remember you had NE winning vs havelock lol.

NE goes down this week by 14+
You willing to bet on that??

Reactions: daagoob
Lol, this is the same clown that had us losing bad to SWE last year and then Clinton the following week

Dont talk that now goober. No one had you losing to SWE. Below average team swe was. You hype up these below average teams, then beat you chest when you beat them.

NE goes down by 14+

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT