ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs E.Randolph 1st Round

Darkhorse04

Dec 5, 2006
Idk much about Eastern Randolph so if anyone has any insight or information about them by all means. Goal next week, to go 1-0. Survive and advance.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Well ER is 4-1. Only loss to team ranked #10 in NCPreps 2A poll. Mixture of run and pass. A senior Tennessee signee along with 2 other players being recruited possibly to same college. Might end up being a good game but the team from Ramseur has a poor SOS and apparently that is only stat that matters according to another thread on here.

Well ER is 4-1. Only loss to team ranked #10 in NCPreps 2A poll. Mixture of run and pass. A senior Tennessee signee along with 2 other players being recruited possibly to same college. Might end up being a good game but the team from Ramseur has a poor SOS and apparently that is only stat that matters according to another thread on here.
Some good games between these two teams through the years. Should be a lot of fun on Friday night.

Well everyone is 0-0 now so you can throw what happened in the regular season or who you played out the window only thing that matters is Friday. Go 1-0 for the week you move on. Last game vs WRH we faced some adversity and we bounced back i like to see things like that going into the playoffs cause looking at the brackets i see zero easy games. Its gonna be a tough test these two hooked up back in 2014 in a 2nd round game i believe it was. Im sure Coach Johnson and staff are hard at work as we speak preparing a gameplan. Should be a good game looking forward to it.

might not
I just watch ER games now, youngest graduated three years back. Never really been a junk talker, not even when I played sports, unless you made me mad. I have seen you going back and forth with Reidsville people, as well as others on here. I won’t be dragged into such. Good luck to your team. Hopefully no one gets hurt and the one I lean towards wins, and I don’t care if it’s by 100 or 1.

And both teams are balanced offensively so should be a fun one to watch. Was looking at some highlights looks like ER has pretty good sized oline.
Oline is good sized but a couple are new starters this year. In a normal year that would not matter as much come playoff time but this year it does. Add to amended schedule the loss of two games to the pandemic and tada five game season. The kinks are only partially worked out.
As a married man of almost 35 years I can tell you it never changes. You either accept it or give her 60 percent of your stuff...
Wow that sounded bitter didn’t it...🥲

Well this Clinton team is alot different than the one that went up to ER in 2014. Wont see any T formation. We are still primarily run dominant but its alot more balanced then the past. Offensive coordinator does a good job taking whatever the defense is giving.

Hate that ima miss this one but had a trip already planned for this weekend and im sure most of us are married up here so you know what i mean when i say "happy wife happy life" lol and the "honey do" list is that much smaller 😂😂😂😂
This should be a safe game to miss. Clinton ain't losing in 1st round. Have a safe trip!

I just watch ER games now, youngest graduated three years back. Never really been a junk talker, not even when I played sports, unless you made me mad. I have seen you going back and forth with Reidsville people, as well as others on here. I won’t be dragged into such. Good luck to your team. Hopefully no one gets hurt and the one I lean towards wins, and I don’t care if it’s by 100 or 1.
Agreed, I do my best to stay out of the barking back and forth. I just sit on the rail.

Well this Clinton team is alot different than the one that went up to ER in 2014. Wont see any T formation. We are still primarily run dominant but its alot more balanced then the past. Offensive coordinator does a good job taking whatever the defense is giving.
This Clinton can throw better than they can run imo. That QB is nice. I know most will disagree but I think they should open the playbook and turn that QB loose.

This should be a safe game to miss. Clinton ain't losing in 1st round. Have a safe trip!
@Otis4411 you know I very much respect your opinion up here and your knowledge of NC high school fb but do you honestly think this game will be an easy win for Clinton? I know nothing of their opponent and I tried watching them on NFHS Network but there were no games available from this team

Reactions: UNC91 and thekidd12
@Otis4411 you know I very much respect your opinion up here and your knowledge of NC high school fb but do you honestly think this game will be an easy win for Clinton? I know nothing of their opponent and I tried watching them on NFHS Network but there were no games available from this team
I do think ER has some games on NFHS...
Not sure because I either attended or listened to them on Sportstone, a local digital broadcast.

I didn't say easy. I think I said it was a safe game to miss cause Clinton is not going to lose in the first round. I'll stand by that. We took a pretty good team to Clinton just a couple of years ago. I know how hard it is to win there. Those kid's take their tradition to heart. They will also be playing for a lost brother just like they did Friday night. I wouldn't like the odds of anyone going into Clinton this Friday. It's not a knock on ER and I didn't mean it to sound "easy". It may be one helluva game for 4 qtrs and 3 ot's but I think Clinton wins.

Its only 5. 1990,1996,1997,2001,and 2005
Clinton long time fans still think their 1998 team could or should have won another title...they were upset by Reidsville 34-33 in the 3rd round game played in Reidsville....One of the Top Ten high school football games I've personally witnessed in my 70 years on this earth..................

Uh...You could hang out with me...
Nah I ain't making that drive...
Wait did NE get a bye???
Not hardly we have to play one of NcPreps and @Chris_Hughes top teams. We are huge underdogs in this matchup. Just look at the latest poll. Now I checked with the WDGAF pollsters and they think Northeastern wins it all. Its hard to dispute them because they've never been wrong.

Uh...You could hang out with me...
Nah I ain't making that drive...
Wait did NE get a bye???
I think your team may have a better chance to win this game than you think. If I could see a game that y'all played I could give you an honest answer. I'm basing my opinion off of your record, and what I read from a couple other posters. Plus I think I read that you have a Tennessee commit on your team, I can assure you that that's got to be a plus. Clinton has a very good stadium and i would definitely make the trip.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT