ADVERTISEMENT

Cancelled Game

1Twister

Sep 4, 2002
Richmond vs Purnell Swett will not be played this week. Do not know when it will be rescheduled.

Richmond vs Purnell Swett will not be played this week. Do not know when it will be rescheduled.
ios-10-shrug-emoji.0.png

Reactions: Ben-Badd
How do us make up 2 games. I dont know. Leave that responsibility to the guys with a Master Degree

How do us make up 2 games. I dont know. Leave that responsibility to the guys with a Master Degree

The Hoggard game is out the window Richmond is postponed until???
Probably added to end of schedule

Reactions: S2V2
Well sir..........
Looks like Richmond has been ah-practicing fo-long time while Pembroke has been seperated by the force of Florence

Hoggard at Purnell Swett football is canceled. The game against Richmond scheduled for tonight will be moved to a later date. Scotland game for next week is on. All this from Purnell Swett AD

Reactions: Ben-Badd and S2V2
Hoggard at Purnell Swett football is canceled. The game against Richmond scheduled for tonight will be moved to a later date. Scotland game for next week is on. All this from Purnell Swett AD
hushed-emoji.jpg

Thanks Tiger
Now I believe Tiger all the way. I'll put my check on his last words. ITS ON SCOTLAND

---------------------------- BREAK ----------------------------
On the other hand Mr. Tiger....be sure that you have film or an SD card inside that camera. No fake shooting. In other words Mr. Tiger I want to see the shots in color

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT