ADVERTISEMENT

Butler At Richmond

Hey Richmond guys, what the hell happened in that Anson game?
One of their O lineman and one of our D lineman got in a pushing match then they both threw a punch. It was quickly broken up no other players was involved. The refs made the suggestion to stop the game since the out come was well in hand. Both coaches agreed.

Butler only lost to M-Creek by 10 at MC, so they have a few guns!

Butler does not have it this year. MC had more penalty yards than Butler had total offense. 20 penalties for 195 yards & Richmond 162 yards total offense. I doubt they ever score if MC does not move them down the field with penalties. 33-3 going into the 4th quarter. 2 TD's after MC emptied the bench. Richmond should blow them off the map. They're pretty beat up also.

Butler does not have it this year. MC had more penalty yards than Butler had total offense. 20 penalties for 195 yards & Richmond 162 yards total offense. I doubt they ever score if MC does not move them down the field with penalties. 33-3 going into the 4th quarter. 2 TD's after MC emptied the bench. Richmond should blow them off the map. They're pretty beat up also.

Thanks for the update. I was watching the game on Highschool OT and they had the game as 27-17 when the game ended.

One of their O lineman and one of our D lineman got in a pushing match then they both threw a punch. It was quickly broken up no other players was involved. The refs made the suggestion to stop the game since the out come was well in hand. Both coaches agreed.
So the refs were admitting they couldn’t control the game.

if it was quickly broken up and not that bad,what was the real need to call it. it hadn't even got to a running clock
event yet, lots of fans paid to see it and their money was spent, anyone offer any refunds

Reactions: paulraiderfan
So the refs were admitting they couldn’t control the game.
I don't know you would have to ask the refs. Some Anson players did leave the sideline but didn't get involved. The game was at Anson so they would handle any refund but that's never gonna happen.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
if it was quickly broken up and not that bad,what was the real need to call it. it hadn't even got to a running clock
event yet, lots of fans paid to see it and their money was spent, anyone offer any refunds
33-0 is a good reason to stop it before something else happen. It would suck for teams to be held out of the playoffs over something like that.

The officials never had control everything that happened is on them. Missed calls the whole game if there is any film of this game these officials are done.

Do not know if true are not but I heard that anson made threats all week before the game on social media to Richmond that they were going to do something but it could be hear say

Multiple Anson players ran onto the field, yet I’m hearing that there will be no suspensions and they’re still playoff eligible. Interesting....

From what I was told the nchs associated was supposed to review the video today but the anson player and Richmond player will sit out the next two games but my whole thing if the threats were made why wasn’t it reported before the game earlier that week

Anson will not sniff the playoffs so that penalty will be for nothing. Leaving rc alone. There is never a penalty for the aggressor. It's like the dumb school policy in Cumberland county. If a kid slaps the shit out of your kid and your kid whips his ass the punishment is the same. I' know folks have varying views on stand your ground but I'm for whipping someone's tail if they start it and in this case anson was looking for a fight and they got one.

I don't think it was a real fight, i feel like the right decisions were made by refs and coaches. Its early in the season and a game situation that should set the example for all teams. Straighten up and fly right guys... a lot of football yet to come...I know that, that's not Richmond's style, and some will disagree... it gets better in the weeks to come. GO RAIDERS...

yep they said its possiable if the kids are out of school on friday then they cant play but i personally dont see this part getting much

Hope they get it in Friday. I hear Mecklenburg county doesn't allow Saturday games I don't know?? But I don't want to go to Monday for this game.

Y’all come out to Raider stadium tonight. Weather is gonna be great and these two always play a each other tough.

Hope they get it in Friday. I hear Mecklenburg county doesn't allow Saturday games I don't know?? But I don't want to go to Monday for this game.

If CMS team is the visitor they can play after midnight. If the game is on Saturday and hosted by an NCHSAA team the NCHSAA does not allow the game to go past midnight into Sunday.

CMS normally does not reschedule to Saturday due to issues with getting security personnel and law enforcement.

Wonder why NCpreps has this game listed to be played on Monday? Might need to fix that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT