ADVERTISEMENT

RAIDER MAGIC series.... Ball “Head” Guy’s know it all Podcast

dcov33

Nov 10, 2005
Fayetteville
These guys are in there 3rd show and has already interviewed former Richmond Raider currently 71st Falcons Defense Coordinator Eric Hall, Michael “Rabbit” Waddell and one of the all time greats Oscar Sturgis. I got a strong feeling Mike Thomas will be up next. If some of you want to know about the tradition of Richmond Sr. High tune into Kevin Jones and John Carter on Facebook.

Reactions: nwguilford007
These guys are in there 3rd show and has already interviewed former Richmond Raider currently 71st Falcons Defense Coordinator Eric Hall, Michael “Rabbit” Waddell and one of the all time greats Oscar Sturgis. I got a strong feeling Mike Thomas will be up next. If some of you want to know about the tradition of Richmond Sr. High tune into Kevin Jones and John Carter on Facebook.
I listen to the show and it would be nice to have any of them as coaches.
but like Oscar said them shoes are hard to be fill if they can be and I feel that they can be .
Oscar said a lot of truth in his interview.
Parents have got to stop making kids think they don’t need practice because they are so good.
Make them show it in practice and on that field make them earn that position.
I know that’s not his exact words.

Let’s face we do got talent maybe not all the talent we use to have .
But we got the talent.
I just hope Richmond makes history with this hire .

Reactions: dcov33

These kids have no clue about Rabbit.

.....and Michael Green was playing back-up to Marcus...they were loaded for sure! If I'm not mistaken that Raider team ended up ranked no. 2 in the country!

Pretty sure they’ve done 4 or 5 episodes now? They also did one with Richmond/Clemson/St.Louis Rams/Oakland Raiders Tony Horne.

Reactions: dcov33
This week they have Michael "Rabbit' Waddell, Marcus Ellerbe, "Thump Belton from West Charlotte and another player from West Charlotte. This is going to be really good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT