ADVERTISEMENT

Butler At Richmond

15 to 7 Raiders. I can say that both scots and raiders are making way too many mistakes to be to teams

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Butler has stopped the pass so far
Hood is not looking like all-world tonight. If he didn't have his wheels you guys would be in trouble tonight. we look horrible against Marlboro. Jack Britt will beat us if we have 4 turnovers and one for a scoop and score.

our snaps were so bad we finally changed the center. Not sure why it took 15 bad snaps in 3 games to do so but the new kid seems better already. Our d has been lights out. the game with RC will come down to mistakes. Both defenses are really good!

Hood is not looking like all-world tonight. If he didn't have his wheels you guys would be in trouble tonight. we look horrible against Marlboro. Jack Britt will beat us if we have 4 turnovers and one for a scoop and score.
He just showing he can do it with his legs or arm. But way to call out a 16 year old kid.

I’m hearing the starting center was injured and the jv starter played tonight. Can anyone confirm?

He just showing he can do it with his legs or arm. But way to call out a 16 year old kid.
Facts matter I'm sure Hood has heard worst and if not he will. He could care less about what I say. The kid didn't play to his normal standards even your on radio folks were saying that the offense was sloppy and left points on the field. If you don't like what I say then ignore it!

Last edited:
Good win. Defense played well offense played well at times. Lots of mistakes and penalties that need to be cleaned up. Our QB played good but I'm sure it wasn't up to his standers still accounted for 4 TDS but 2 ints. One the receiver was being held. Anyway on to the next week. GO RAIDERS

Congratulations to the raiders for their first home win against butler in raider field
I have to say this raider team could be the real deal if they clean up their mistake to bet butler like they did and make all the mistakes they did is something to say I know butler is not the butler team of the past but I am proud of them

Not going to complain about a 42-14 win.. Butler’s present team is not as good as they used to be but they have a great coach in Hales and they will win some games. As for the Raiders they won this week. That’s all that matters. Next up Cardinal Gibbons.. The all gold uniforms were awesome as always. #RAIDERDRIP

Reactions: devilmac99
Good win. Defense played well offense played well at times. Lots of mistakes and penalties that need to be cleaned up. Our QB played good but I'm sure it wasn't up to his standers still accounted for 4 TDS but 2 ints. One the receiver was being held. Anyway on to the next week. GO RAIDERS
My bad 5 TDS

What was the call on 4th down where we scored, but it didn’t count. Butler then took immediate possession? I assume they called illegal pass and that was a loss of the down?

What was the penalty on the fourth and two where Richmond scored but they turned the ball over?? Was that an ineligible pass? Till flipped out and got a 15 yarder.

Butler has low numbers. Not a lot of quality depth. Their receivers had a lot of trouble catching the ball and also playing the ball in the air. Richmond's receivers are impressive. Coach Williams does a heckuva job.

Specialty teams are an issue for Butler. They had three punts that barely got positive yardage. Will next week will be a better test?

Impressive win fir the Raiders. Curious how they match up across the board with Vance, Myers Park, and Mallard Creek?

What was the call on 4th down where we scored, but it didn’t count. Butler then took immediate possession? I assume they called illegal pass and that was a loss of the down?
Said he was across the line of scrimmage don't think he was.

What was the penalty on the fourth and two where Richmond scored but they turned the ball over?? Was that an ineligible pass? Till flipped out and got a 15 yarder.

Butler has low numbers. Not a lot of quality depth. Their receivers had a lot of trouble catching the ball and also playing the ball in the air. Richmond's receivers are impressive. Coach Williams does a heckuva job.

Specialty teams are an issue for Butler. They had three punts that barely got positive yardage. Will next week will be a better test?

Impressive win fir the Raiders. Curious how they match up across the board with Vance, Myers Park, and Mallard Creek?
I just don't think Gibbons has enough athletes on d to slow them down but like catholic those kids play hard and smart. RC is a top tier team. Anytime you have a qb like hood you have a shot. They way to beat RC is not to get caught up in the noise and hit them on every play. Till has gotten them a lot tougher upfront than the last regime and during the days when Hoggard was on his last leg. Till can coach for sure! I still think there are the 3 teams you named then RC, WF, EF and SC and the last 2 are small 4a. If all of the teams you named and RC/WF end up in the west it will be a blood bath.

What was the penalty on the fourth and

They would handle Myers Park and I believe they’ll get the opportunity, for the big pay back.

So, no yardage penalty...just loss of down, hence Butler getting immediate possession? Just curious and I thought Coach Till got a flag on that call as Btango mentioned.

Third or fourth round if they meet. Not so sure Richmond handles MP though.

That schedule & young trench guys will hurt them in the playoffs 0 adversity & they’re having fun right now. When you run into a program that punches you in the mouth & the video game plays no longer work. It’s coming!

That schedule & young trench guys will hurt them in the playoffs 0 adversity & they’re having fun right now. When you run into a program that punches you in the mouth & the video game plays no longer work. It’s coming!

Richmond had issues with Butler wideouts. Too many drops and not playing the ball well cost Butler. Richmond may best MP but I think their offense will be required to put up big points to get the win and Richmond may be able to.

I thought Hood pitched it forward (behind the line) and then the back threw it forward. Hood had to pitch it backward to the back for the back’s pass to be legal. Illegal forward pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: araiderfan
Im a Raider fan that really dont post a lot but enjoy reading real and true comments on games
I dont normally dont do this but reading post this week, there is always a couple posters that pull for their team a little to hard, if you know what I mean and im including couple Richmond fans also. Guess thata why i get on maybe 2 times a week because no matter the outcome of the games, none of us are playing. These are 15-18 year old KIDS. Im just glad my son has finished and moved on and is starting his last year of college ball. I have noticed that there are a lot of posters that seem to wait on certain Richmond posters to post something just to talk about which teams will smack em around. My point being, everyone says Richmond is irrelevant and will get smacked by Mallard Creek, Vance, Scotland, Myers Park and whoever else then so be it. Anybody can lose at some point. Just ask Wake Forest. Have a blessed day. Time to hit the road to watch some college ball.

Some folks can't take it. These kids hear far worst than anything posted on here. I have had spats with Nepsy and many other posters but i come on this to take it and give it. I give as much grief to sc players as i do others. These kids are far tougher mentally than some adults. i know times have changed with social media but i can tell you playing for mike dubis, leon hope, rod broadway, steve spurrier, buddy ryan (for a cup of coffee) and others they would lay your ass out about your performance and they didn't care who heard it. They had different methods some would curse like a sailor others would just put you on the shit list. These kids could care less what a bunch of "has beens or never was" old timers say about them. Most of them are far better players than any of us were.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT