ADVERTISEMENT

Burns

Nothing official yet GDG.....But ain't that the purpose of message boards ...telling things before they become official ...lol.....I always liked Pack. This senior group played for him in JV ball so it should be a pretty smooth transition as well as going back to the offense that Matt runs. I would assume that's what Pack will put in but again just rumor and speculation. I know that he and Matt have been together a long time and when I first heard it I just figured the drive from Shelby daily was just too much but then I did hear he lives in Hickory now so idk. Pack is also undefeated as a basketball coach ...just ask him and he'll tell ya...:)
LOL. Yes that's the purpose of message boards. One year and Beam applies for other jobs. Year two he is applying again. Good decision by Pack.

Just talked to Coach yesterday and he said we have added the Carolina Wildcats based in Pickens, SC to replace the Q Foundation in Week 1. They will come here. Glad we were able to find a game on such short notice. He did NOT want just 10 games and he didn't want the first week off as well.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Good work 02. I see where one of their players made some sort of an all star team that pits team USA against the World....so who is the "world." Does anybody else play high school football ? USA vs. Canada maybe ????

I've heard of some kind of Team USA football but don't have a clue who they meet up against. Germans and Canadians maybe?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT