ADVERTISEMENT

Burns (7-2) at Shelby (8-1) for the Southern Piedmont 1A/2A conference championship.

I'm not sure what exactly happened but the refs stopped play and kicked somebody off the sideline in the 2nd qtr. Anybody have any clue what happened there?

Crest 28 KM 14 for anyone that wants to know....

Adams with over 300 according to the Burns clown im texting back and forth with who is texting back and forth with Crestrulz LOL
Haha you had it right the first time old man!!! 😂😂😂

Our defense is keeping us in this game stepping up big time...... Offense trying their best to give it away....literally

And why has Norris (Burns) barely touched the ball since the first drive? Makes no sense

turnover on downs

Reactions: Bulldog_012
So the last two long drives we take it inside the 15 and begin throwing it???? Never understood why we continually do that.... and here we are...... Burns making it a game AGAIN....

Touchdown Burns..... 16-14

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Our defense is keeping us in this game stepping up big time...... Offense trying their best to give it away....literally

And why has Norris (Burns) barely touched the ball since the first drive? Makes no sense

turnover on downs
I've questioned that most of the year.

Final 16-14 Shelby

Four turnovers, blocked extra point, blocked field goal, drive it inside 15 I believe two times no points... equals dog fight... lucky to come out of here with a win.....

Hopefully they got all that out of their system tonight..... on to playoffs, good luck Burns rest of the way.....Heck of a defensive performance for them as well....Made us fight for every yard....

That will do it. 16-14 will be the final.
Had moments to win this game and in some ways probably should have won it. Good game

Congrats Shelby. Fantastic ball game. If you had told me before the game this was gonna be a 16-14 game I would thought you were crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT