ADVERTISEMENT

Brayden Monday 6’5 245 Tuscola

Don’t assume too much Slider. As if you’re the only one on here who played 3 sports and played at the next level.. so jump on in the boat and we’ll all get over ourselves together. And i think It’s the 3rd time I’ve said this.. best of luck to both the boys.

What three sports did you play? Volleyball, tennis, and soccer?

But
What three sports did you play? Volleyball, tennis, and soccer?
If you must know though.. Football, Wrestling, Baseball. Against the “Milltown” 4-0 in football..(aging myself there) haha 1 of those on jv though.. 6-2 wrestling.. 8-0 in baseball. I guess that’s why I cant take yal’s superiority complex towards Tuscola seriously haha. Even though yal have had our number with the pigskin as of late.

Reactions: 91ths
But

If you must know though.. Football, Wrestling, Baseball. Against the “Milltown” 4-0 in football..(aging myself there) haha 1 of those on jv though.. 6-2 wrestling.. 8-0 in baseball. I guess that’s why I cant take yal’s superiority complex towards Tuscola seriously haha. Even though yal have had our number with the pigskin as of late.

Tuscola had a win streak from 78-87, but Haywood County schools didn't abandon the 7-9 Junior high and adopt the middle school, 6-8 until 94. With that said, how did you win four in a row? Just curious, not trying to be a jerk (for once).

Tuscola had a win streak from 78-87, but Haywood County schools didn't abandon the 7-9 Junior high and adopt the middle school, 6-8 until 94. With that said, how did you win four in a row? Just curious, not trying to be a jerk (for once).
Won 9th through the 12th grade that’s how, 9th grade had a team. Didn’t lose when up on the hill 10-12th

Last edited:
Including junior high records on here is as irrelevant as having a 3A thread on a 2A board.
hahah you crack me up my man. Either way you slice that pie..we didn’t lose, you asked which sports.. i told you. Now go on and accuse somebody else of doing something wrong right after you do it. That seems to be your MO

Reactions: gowcu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT