ADVERTISEMENT

A lot to be excited for in Elizabeth City

Haha!!! That game wont be much better. The best game in the area will be Gates@Bertie. I like Bertie in this one but I wouldn't be surprised if Gates won. I have Gates finishing runner-up in their conference behind your Aces. The new poll over on CP is also showing them some love.

Thought u were going to havelock wrh game.

I think your right. If a team can shut our run game down and make our qb have to throw then they'll have a chance. If our qb gets loose,finds a hole and takes off he won't be caught. Our defense took a hit with the loss of Baum but we are still better than most. There's a possibility we get him back for the playoffs. Our kicking game now is another issue lol. We will be going for 2 pts a lot. We benefited many years from having a really good kicker but not anymore.
I was told he gone for the year

Won't be missing anything. Havelock looks good this year. WRH will be over matched IMO
But that's why we play the games

Reactions: daagoob
Havelock impressed me when I saw them at Northeastern. They love to throw

Yes sir, hard for a team that never faces the pass to adjust. That's what happen to SWO vs JHS. Threw all over us all night. Screens and slants to the house

Dogs are far from dead. Them JK fans will tell you different, but JK fans think 8 man football sis the same as 11 man. So that should tell you something

Mercy goob,don't think the dogs are dead. I hope da pound is pounding.
Believe me I haven't wrote the dogs off by no means. I want nothing more than yall to win. Northeastern game just got moved up to Thursday this week against Camden County. The Eagles have two games that we could easily get beat in coming up. On the road at Northern Nash and Holmes. Id be lying if I said I wasnt worried, especially against Edenton and their stable of backs. They may very well beat Tarboro this year.

Reactions: Swo_05
Edenton was destroying pasquotank, that running back that they have is putting up remarkable numbers. They're almost unbelievable. They are going to give us everything that we can handle in a few weeks. We could very easily lose that game in Edenton

I believe the Eagles will win by a td at Holmes. I believe it's going to be a dogfight though. It's never easy to win in Edenton, and this is by far the best team they've had in years.

Im not a NHS fan but I know football and your stupid for saying he can beat them by yourself!
You have to know I wasn't serious. You just want to disagree with everything I post. I get it that you don't like me,that's fine, but at the end of the day we both enjoy the Friday night lights.

Reactions: TD08 and Swo_05
Geez he have any offers ?
I don't think so. I believe this is a breakout year for him but the poster Aceswild could probably give all of us some more insight. I did hear the jr kicker for Gates County is on VT radar. His best friend told me that last night.

I don't think so. I believe this is a breakout year for him but the poster Aceswild could probably give all of us some more insight. I did hear the jr kicker for Gates County is on VT radar. His best friend told me that last night.

Awesome glad to see smaller schools getting looks

Awesome glad to see smaller schools getting looks
I know right, I was shown his videos and was blown away. He's splitting the uprights from 50 plus,and he's only a jr. I love to see kids going for fgs in high school ball. That's something we'll never get a chance to witness at Northeastern this year,lol. We struggle with the pat's.

I know right, I was shown his videos and was blown away. He's splitting the uprights from 50 plus,and he's only a jr. I love to see kids going for fgs in high school ball. That's something we'll never get a chance to witness at Northeastern this year,lol. We struggle with the pat's.

Oh man that's not good. Could hurt you in close playoff game. WRH same way, going for it on 4th down in simple field goal range, to throw an int twice again SWO, deep in our territory. SWO kicker is very very very good. 62 yard punt the other night.

Oh man that's not good. Could hurt you in close playoff game. WRH same way, going for it on 4th down in simple field goal range, to throw an int twice again SWO, deep in our territory. SWO kicker is very very very good. 62 yard punt the other night.
That's strong, our kicking game is a work in progress

Dagoob is right. He is flying under the radar right now. He played JV his freshman year and got called up for the playoffs. After Kemion Bailey was hurt early in the eastern championship he scored a ton of TDs in that game and then scored one in the state championship game. Last year he was all set to run alongside Bailey in the backfield when our starting QB broke his ankle in the 1Q of the first game of the season. We scrambled to find a QB and stuck him back there and he handled the move with composure and without a word of complaint. Best thing about him he is a great kid. He is grounded and his academics are in order. If he scores or has a long run he doesn’t celebrate or get in anyone’s face but just gets back in the huddle for the next play and if something goes wrong he doesn’t fuss or go off but handles it the very same way. That is rare but refreshing these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob and Swo_05
I was curious so I had to look it up. After tomorrow night he will drop a few spots in the rushing yards category but I believe he will hold on to the second spot in tds scored

What website was that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT