ADVERTISEMENT

A lot to be excited for in Elizabeth City

daagoob

Dec 4, 2010
Elizabeth City
https://247sports.com/college/north...k-Prides-Most-Wanted-No-4-JR-Walker-114743116

https://247sports.com/college/north...Most-Wanted-No-7-Traveon-Freshwater-114687496

NC State is after both of these superstars from Elizabeth City Northeastern. I am so happy for Coach Moore and everyone involved with the NHS program. He has really done a heck of a job over here in the northeastern corner of the state. The 2018 football season has the potential to be a special one. Maybe this will be our year to win a state championship, or maybe not. Regardless, we are going to have one fun team to watch. Those were two really good writeups about Walker and Freshwater on Pack Pride.

Hoping these gentlemen matriculate to an institute of higher learning in North Carolina. Too many blue chippers are leaving NC to pursue their athletic and academic challenges. Good luck to the Northeastern Eagles in the upcoming gridiron campaign .

Preach it!! I hope we get both at NC State.

I would love that, Coach Dorean has done an outstanding job at State, both on the field and in developing many of his players into top NFL prospects. Walker is really starting to rise and I look for him to have an even better senior season. He was really starting to take his game to another level at the end of last season. It's just crazy that we have two of the top prospects in the state right here on the same team in lil ole Elizabeth City.

Hoping these gentlemen matriculate to an institute of higher learning in North Carolina. Too many blue chippers are leaving NC to pursue their athletic and academic challenges. Good luck to the Northeastern Eagles in the upcoming gridiron campaign .

Thanks, NHS should definitely be one of the favorites to win it all this year. To your point, I am concerned about Clemson coming in at the last minute and making a hard push for these two, especially Walker. Hopefully the NCSU coaches can lock them up before the summer.

I’m happy these kids are getting attention, but this is a Rivals site and it is against Network rules to post competitors’ content on here.

I’m letting the above comments stay but for future posts, leave 247 links off of here.

Thanks!!

Reactions: 96panther
I think ne comes out east this year

I agree 100%, but I also thought we would've won the east last year so I won't be surprised if NHS doesn't live up to the hype. On paper the Eagles will probably be the favorite in every game they play in NC. Maybe this will be the year,maybe not. One things for sure, the Northeastern Eagles are fun to watch.

I agree 100%, but I also thought we would've won the east last year so I won't be surprised if NHS doesn't live up to the hype. On paper the Eagles will probably be the favorite in every game they play in NC. Maybe this will be the year,maybe not. One things for sure, the Northeastern Eagles are fun to watch.

But Wallace was really good. No shame in losing to them

Reactions: daagoob
That's true and I met a lot of new friends from Duplin County. That particular night Wallace was the better team. UNC just got one heck of a player from that program. Hes going to be a star.

I agree. Being he was a tarheel fan I don't think any other school in the State had a chance at him but those that would choose to act like it's no big deal are wrong. He is a special player and is going to hurt a lot of feelings before he leaves the bluecoats.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Would not count WRH out yet. Hearing some great things out of bulldog land.

I won’t make that mistake again lol. Although I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't like Northeastern chance to be in the c'ship game. Barring any significant injuries, NHS should be in great shape

I won’t make that mistake again lol. Although I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't like Northeastern chance to be in the c'ship game. Barring any significant injuries, NHS should be in great shape

I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch of the NE-WRH game again! That was a fun night last year.

That's was a great ball game. Neither team had a lot to be proud of defensively but it sure was entertaining. I must admit I was kinda shocked Wallace scored that many points after Northeastern shutout Clinton the week before.
I was
What's up Goob and Otis? I hope NE gets the chance to come to the dog pound this year. I think your fans will love the atmosphere like we did in Elizabeth City

I'm hoping for a rematch at the dog pound. I don't want it to be in Elizabeth City

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
Hey Otis, you coming to the pound this year? Do I need to plan a WC game our open week?

Yea I intend on heading over to check out the pound. I always eat good when I get up with your gang!!

I may go to the 8/31 game to see you play Havelock. We are at New Bern that weekend and I never like going to New Bern. A lot of our kids are kin and rivals and when you mix them they act like pure idiots. Our free week is 9/28 but you are playing Midway that weekend.

Last edited:
That's was a great ball game. Neither team had a lot to be proud of defensively but it sure was entertaining. I must admit I was kinda shocked Wallace scored that many points after Northeastern shutout Clinton the week before.

I think both defense's were just gassed late in the 3rd qtr and the 4th. It was a dogfight (no pun intended) in the first half.

It would be nice to have a video of that game on youtube or somewhere on the internet. That's a game I would like to watch again.

Not sure where, but I heard from a family member. One website says Clayton, the family member says a Va school, so that's all I got

Jr Walker is transferring to Clayton. His father got the asst. coach job there, per a family member.
That's just wrong imo. Sounds like the dad was hired to get the player, who happens to be one of the states best, but not the eagles best. Y'all gonna miss him . It will allow teams to key on freshwater.

Reactions: daagoob
That's just wrong imo. Sounds like the dad was hired to get the player, who happens to be one of the states best, but not the eagles best. Y'all gonna miss him . It will allow teams to key on freshwater.

Everyone here is upset, believe me. No one saw this coming

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT