ADVERTISEMENT

71st

Middle Sound Heel

Dec 24, 2003
Never see anything posted here about them. Beat Fike last night in round 3. Through 10 regular season games and 3 playoff games they have given up only 75 points total, an average of only 5.7ppg including 6 shutouts. And offense is averaging about 45ppg. Going to be a tough out for anybody. Playing Southern Alamance next week in round 4.

I haven't seen them this year other than some highlights on WRAL's Football Friday but saw them last year in the regional final against Northern Nash in one of the best 4th quarters I've ever seen.....there were four or five lead changes in the second half and NN made the last score with about 30 seconds left to win, but the guy I ride to games with and myself were both tremendously impressed with both NN & 71st that night, so many playmakers that get it done....I could be wrong but I was thinking they were relatively young last year and brought back a lot of the players that were so close to making it to the state finals

Nobody seems to like them enough to mention them, in my opinion. Such a grave error!

Nobody seems to like them enough to mention them, in my opinion. Such a grave error!
It's not that no one likes them. It's simply that the West has way to many good teams and a lot of fans . There are no 71st fans on here to talk with. They may be the best team in the State but just look at this thread, very few to talk with.

I can assure you whoever comes out of then West will be battle tested. No grave errors.........Just look who that team has to beat just to meet 71st should they make it.

Grave error! nope............. We're just to busy trying to make it.

Last edited:
71st fans do exist lol. I for one just gor tired of being banned once interactions go left.

The Falcons are for real they got some dudes. I think they handle Southern Alamance this week.

Reactions: Middle Sound Heel
71st fans do exist lol. I for one just gor tired of being banned once interactions go left.

The Falcons are for real they got some dudes. I think they handle Southern Alamance this week.
I watched them today on YouTube. Playing Cape Fear. They look good. Very formidable.

You have nothing to worry about interacting with us. We don’t know much about the East to say much.

Plus we got our hands full with Dudley. Pray for us.

71st survived a close game beating Southern Alamance to advance to East title game vs Northern Nash. It's a rematch of last year's east title game which Northern Nash won.

Reactions: beamer24
Thinking about going to this game... Who wins the rematch 71st or NN?

71st is up on Northern Nash 50 to 28 in 4th qtr according to score I saw on Scorestream. Hope it's accurate info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT