ADVERTISEMENT

Will Mount Airy Be Scored on By (3A) Ashe County

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Mount Airy is averaging 54.33 points and zero points against them in 3 games against 2A teams, Ashe is # 1 in their Northwestern 3A/4A conference but only had 1 tough game against Wilkes Central an 0-2 team winning 33-30. The other 2 were North Wilkes 0-3 & West Wilkes 1-2. Ashe County has a point record of 121-30. That is the past and things could go Ashe County's way at Mount Airy Friday night ;) . But the question is will Mount Airy come out with a 4th game with zero points scored against them ?;);) Go BEARS 🏈🏈🏈 ! ! !

Who Cares GIF by Judge Judy

Agreed - Cal preps currently projecting Tarboro to beat the Bears. I enjoy the smack talk as much as anyone. But the post are becoming way to much.
I'd pretty much call that a wash. Except for a POS like you. I'm sure tarboro and Mount Airy don't give a dog crap about what you think. And if you look at the historical preferences smartass there's a 2% chance of that being correct. I'd call that pretty much dead even on those boys. Now when it comes to those Rams in boonville I think you can go ahead and call that what it is. Proud of us for whipping West Stokes last week. I wonder what Cal preps predicted on that.

I'd pretty much call that a wash. Except for a POS like you. I'm sure tarboro and Mount Airy don't give a dog crap about what you think. And if you look at the historical preferences smartass there's a 2% chance of that being correct. I'd call that pretty much dead even on those boys. Now when it comes to those Rams in boonville I think you can go ahead and call that what it is. Proud of us for whipping West Stokes last week. I wonder what Cal preps predicted on that.
When are you going to stop masquerading as a Cardinal fan. Everyone in Pilot knows you are a Bear fan. It doesn’t make you look unbiased. Do us all a favor and stop pretending.

It will be tuff for the Bears 2nd time around but if anybody can pull it off it will be this team I didn't expect them to win last year Tarboro will be hyped up IF THIS GAME HAPPENS but Mt airy is so freaking good on both sides of the ball right now only time will tell if it happens there is some mean teams to contend with in the west Mitchell Co is my number team for us to beat because we have never done that Robbinsville right in the mix to so season got to play out let's see where we are but man I'd love win over Mitchell

What fun is there in not being grumpy. Always fun to look at the projections. I’d be hard pressed to see anyone hang 30 on the bears this year, including the vikes. Hopefully we get the chance to see.

By the way Chief likes it ROUGH, cal preps had East winning 28-3. Shaking my head in disappointment that you didn’t know and your squad couldn’t cover the spread

Last edited:
I hope JK Adkins has a total offense-different look if they meet Tarboro again. East Surry beat them then lost to them with a good team the next year. I think the Bear defense will be ok.

Last edited:
I will go out on a limb and say that Ashe scores 7 points. I hope they don’t score any. I don’t think our starters will play the entire game. If they score, I think it will be on our backups. I think things may be different this year since the Bears are at home.😎

Reildsville is tough we are tough perfect year and hey they owe us we had 2year deal and covid took over I actually feel we could beat them

This year especially with the injuries at Reidsville Mt Airy by at least 2 scores. I don't think Reidsville would stop that Bear running game and the defense would put pressure on Ram quarterback. Most years Reidsville would win easily
You see what I see to they are gullible we could easily hand it to them

Reactions: kingbluedevil
I will go out on a limb and say that Ashe scores 7 points. I hope they don’t score any. I don’t think our starters will play the entire game. If they score, I think it will be on our backups. I think things may be different this year since the Bears are at home.😎
If as close as last year the starters need to be in the whole game but with subs in and out.

It will be tuff for the Bears 2nd time around but if anybody can pull it off it will be this team I didn't expect them to win last year Tarboro will be hyped up IF THIS GAME HAPPENS but Mt airy is so freaking good on both sides of the ball right now only time will tell if it happens there is some mean teams to contend with in the west Mitchell Co is my number team for us to beat because we have never done that Robbinsville right in the mix to so season got to play out let's see where we are but man I'd love win over Mitchell
Hard to beat them Mountain boys lol they tough I don’t think MA has much to worry bout cept Robbinsville only team in the West that’ll give em a good game my opinion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT