ADVERTISEMENT

Will Mount Airy Be Scored on By (3A) Ashe County

When are you going to stop masquerading as a Cardinal fan. Everyone in Pilot knows you are a Bear fan. It doesn’t make you look unbiased. Do us all a favor and stop pretending.
I am both stud. It's hard to be one sometimes but i still like the school. Not masquerading, you can consider transportation if you need to figure that out. Hmmmm.

What fun is there in not being grumpy. Always fun to look at the projections. I’d be hard pressed to see anyone hang 30 on the bears this year, including the vikes. Hopefully we get the chance to see.

By the way Chief likes it ROUGH, cal preps had East winning 28-3. Shaking my head in disappointment that you didn’t know and your squad couldn’t cover the spread
I don't really look at Cal, simmons generally. But yo umake a good point. Your boy still hurt?

buttholes keep GIF

On a side note, Salisbury and Monroe are becoming my two favorites in the 2a west. Reidsville looks kinda off right now. Maybe they'll get it adjusted before then

Hilariously Salisbury head coach is a Bulldog and fried of mine. We played together way back in little league and middle. Monroe one of my favorite too, always have tough teams from the south. Think Reidsville will be fine, they got Page back from last season. Granted, the Pirates could be bad.

Sure has been awful quite on here last few days! Nice to not have these dumb post keep popping up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT