ADVERTISEMENT

6’4 195lbs

I am hoping I am reading everything incorrectly but if not
This my opinion and everyone has their own , if this young man was or is going to be homeschooled and still allowed to play sports .
I totally disagree . Sorry folks but I do !!!! Every student especially in sports should be face to face in person with their teachers daily if you can show up for a game then you can show up for class !!!! I don’t care what the situation is.
If it is because your job is two hours away then they need to go to school where you work at or ride the bus period and yes I would feel the same way if this was my child ….
Now if they allowed homeschooler’s to play sports why not allowed the small private Christian schools to play sports that can’t have their on team because they have maybe 40 kids in the entire school?

Reactions: raiderstud
I am hoping I am reading everything incorrectly but if not
This my opinion and everyone has their own , if this young man was or is going to be homeschooled and still allowed to play sports .
I totally disagree . Sorry folks but I do !!!! Every student especially in sports should be face to face in person with their teachers daily if you can show up for a game then you can show up for class !!!! I don’t care what the situation is.
If it is because your job is two hours away then they need to go to school where you work at or ride the bus period and yes I would feel the same way if this was my child ….
Now if they allowed homeschooler’s to play sports why not allowed the small private Christian schools to play sports that can’t have their on team because they have maybe 40 kids in the entire school?
I think you are reading incorrectly. He wasn't homeschooled. He went to school at Scotland, lives in Sanford, went to Scotland because his mom worked at Scotland. No issue or violation to it, some might not like it but it happens everyday just so happened he was a starting QB.

I think you are reading incorrectly. He wasn't homeschooled. He went to school at Scotland, lives in Sanford, went to Scotland because his mom worked at Scotland. No issue or violation to it, some might not like it but it happens everyday just so happened he was a starting QB.
Also, even if the player is home schooled, home schooled students have been allowed to participate in public school extracurricular activities for as long as I can remember. This is nothing new.

Was he the starting QB? Those are super pedestrian numbers. If he was. He may not want to come to er once he gets hit. 1a teams and refs etc. There is a whole lot more free reign on the QB . He isn't getting any calls. Just gonna get rocked. Probably came for basketball.

Was he the starting QB? Those are super pedestrian numbers. If he was. He may not want to come to er once he gets hit. 1a teams and refs etc. There is a whole lot more free reign on the QB . He isn't getting any calls. Just gonna get rocked. Probably came for basketball.
YEAH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT