ADVERTISEMENT

#25 Richmond @ #8 Holly Springs

I have no clue about HS, Richmond needs a playoff win to rectify a pretty bad season and give them some momentum for the offseason.

Reactions: dcov33
We should have won this game 27-24 at the end of regulation horrible time management by the coach at the end of the 4th..

Reactions: dcov33
richmond had the ball 2nd in the first ot and needed a td to win, could only
get a fg and another tie, holly springs went 2nd next and got the td in ot 2.
a fitting end to a dreadful year, come on over to fville next week and watch
scotland play

Reactions: paulraiderfan
richmond had the ball 2nd in the first ot and needed a td to win, could only
get a fg and another tie, holly springs went 2nd next and got the td in ot 2.
a fitting end to a dreadful year, come on over to fville next week and watch
scotland play
Pinecrest is a shorter drive.

If I can say anything, right now Richmond county needs prayers and support. One of their teammates got one of the worst news a kid can get and so has his parents. # 34 he got diagnosed with leukemia last week, so as their season ends it didn’t have the best ending and it’s not because of a losing season. So let’s us all keeping praying this young man regains full recovery and will be able to play next year but most importantly regain full recovery
God is good
Amen

If I can say anything, right now Richmond county needs prayers and support. One of their teammates got one of the worst news a kid can get and so has his parents. # 34 he got diagnosed with leukemia last week, so as their season ends it didn’t have the best ending and it’s not because of a losing season. So let’s us all keeping praying this young man regains full recovery and will be able to play next year but most importantly regain full recovery
God is good
Amen
i couldn't agree more. the kid needs more prayers than people talking trash against the team

God is good
Amen
Absolutely! Amen!

Reactions: raiderstud
Every since I found out all I can do is pray for this young man and his family both blood and non blood. I lift him up in my prayers when I go to bed , when I eat and on fb . This team has been through so much as young men . No for me it’s not about the wins or losses but if you want to look at that way okay then in Raider history I want to say they have the worst record , coaches in the stand at Richmond are the worse!!! Yes I said it and meant it. All of y’all that’s guilty of it won’t never apply for the job when it comes open , the rumors of their head coach one of many men they look up to was going to leave without notice and then to find out a teammate of yours has leukemia. Just prayers please no I don’t know the young man are the family but put your self in their shoes

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT