ADVERTISEMENT

West Stokes Wildcats 2024

what went down that 2011 year? lot of transfers or what? because West stokes has never seen that success since? or even close?

West Stokes went to the regional final in 2018 and have had a couple of conference championships since 2011. Rural area and I would say that 2011 was just a perfect storm of great players and great coaching. Outside a season or two, they have been "good" in our area year in and year out. 2A West football is pretty dang tough once playoffs start.

West Stokes went to the regional final in 2018 and have had a couple of conference championships since 2011. Rural area and I would say that 2011 was just a perfect storm of great players and great coaching. They are "good" in our area year in and year out. 2A West football is pretty dang tough once playoffs start.
i didnt know they went to regional final in 2018

West returns best 2 lineman the QB and running back. They should be pretty solid. Their best defensive player Akers will be a junior. He is 6'4 and good basketball player but didn’t play this year. He would have helped a lot.

Reactions: nwguilford007
Faced really good Reidsville team and it was not close. Upset Mountain Heritage the week before playing Reidsville.
Reidsville finished 15-1 in 2019 - only loss was the 55-49 shootout with Boaz and East Surry. The Rams beat West Stokes 63-13 in the regional final and then beat Elizabeth City NE the following week 14-0.

Reidsville finished 15-1 in 2019 - only loss was the 55-49 shootout with Boaz and East Surry. The Rams beat West Stokes 63-13 in the regional final and then beat Elizabeth City NE the following week 14-0.
Saw where Boaz transferred to Stephen F Austin…. Never got a chance at Carolina . I think he has two years eligibility.

He's the ace of the staff so far this season. 2-0 record and 2.16 ERA in three starts for Tar Heels (8-2)
That's pretty awesome. The ace for Wake lives in King pretty good baseball talent in this area

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT