ADVERTISEMENT

Page High School is open

UMM I had no guy. Come on people of NC preps help Old ball coach out. So if you know who I am you would know that
UMM I had no guy. Come on people of NC preps help Old ball coach out. So if you know who I am you would know that
I need no help. Didn't know you had the formula for what everyone should go by. Doesn't matter who you are. I am about opportunity you bashing a man because you think he is unqualified and you know nothing of the sort. Tell you what get off you butt and go over to Page and talk to him and get to know him. Tell him to his face I don't think you're qualified for the job because you haven't went through the formula or steps to get the job. SammyK knows best. Follow as I do and as I say and you will be successful.

I need no help. Didn't know you had the formula for what everyone should go by. Doesn't matter who you are. I am about opportunity you bashing a man because you think he is unqualified and you know nothing of the sort. Tell you what get off you butt and go over to Page and talk to him and get to know him. Tell him to his face I don't think you're qualified for the job because you haven't went through the formula or steps to get the job. SammyK knows best. Follow as I do and as I say and you will be successful.
How did I bash anyone?????? Please point that to me where I bashed the new coach. And sorry that your guy is under fire (not from me ). So thanks for being an ass with your third grade responses. Now time to block you because we have what we call back home a Jagoff

How did I bash anyone?????? Please point that to me where I bashed the new coach. And sorry that your guy is under fire (not from me ). So thanks for being an ass with your third grade responses. Now time to block you because we have what we call back home a Jagoff
Got under your skin with truth. I don't really care. Why you cursing?? Maybe they need to block you. Or are you connected???

Got under your skin with truth. I don't really care. Why you cursing?? Maybe they need to block you. Or are you connected???
Cursing ????? What a cherry. And no just another fool on some message board. Truth ??????? What truth your truth the truth alternative truths whatever have a nice life. Ignore

I think we are all getting worked up for no reason. Jobs are open and people will get hired rather we like it or not. SammyK is a great guy, I personally think we are looking at this a little to hard and sometimes we don't understand the road of success. The coaching game is some what a favorite and also being in the right place at the right time. When I look at Page high school I think that we have to understand the demographics and also know that there are different types of coaches and also different types of philosophies when is comes to hiring. Every high will have their chance, That means Page and any other school. Always remember we can disagree and still get a long.

It literally says member since 12/23/23 by your name. That makes you pretty new....... or are you one of those guys that lose credit under one name and have to keep changing names every time you get laughed off the site?
To answer your question I took a few years off my life doesn't revolve around talking to people who think they know everything about everybody. You have your opinion and I have minds . We can agree to disagree but at the end of day it still doesn't matter. When life bring you lemons make lemonade. So you guys can discuss all the topics and say what you want I have said my 2 cents and if you don't like I really don't care. Just know I know who a lot of you are. Smh

To answer your question I took a few years off my life doesn't revolve around talking to people who think they know everything about everybody. You have your opinion and I have minds . We can agree to disagree but at the end of day it still doesn't matter. When life bring you lemons make lemonade. So you guys can discuss all the topics and say what you want I have said my 2 cents and if you don't like I really don't care. Just know I know who a lot of you are. Smh
Do you know where we live?

I've been around the program and around NC HS Ball for 25+ years and have been going to the games with guys who have been going to Page games since the 60s-70s. Most gentleman who follow the program or who have been apart of it from the inside looking out, would not conduct themselves in this way on a public message board. Not sure who you know, but that doesn't really matter. SammyK is a well respected part of our NC HS FB community. If you knew who people were, you wouldn't have went after him, for literally no reason.

Qualified???? Don't make me laugh. Are you Irish ? I see what this is about. Y'all are mad because of what ??? Qualified or your buddy didn't get the job. Or is there another reason??? Hmmmmm.
To me, qualified coaches who have not been HCs should have had experience running large aspects of a football program - offensive coordinator defensive coordinator... Small programs or flailing programs might have to make concessions but I'd guess a program like Page wouldn't have to. These roles usually aren't given on a whim as these coaches have put in extensive time and successful Coordinators have built

I'm not sure what the Irish comment was about but I'm thinking you might need to look in the mirror for that comment and for insinuating the rest of your comments.

Also I don't have "buddies" applying for jobs.

ill be yelling forsure!!

Page just hired James Summers to be the QB Coach. This new staff is shaping up to be really interesting and fun!
Yeah, the new coach is bringing in guys on staff that are connected to the youth. Page is also bringing in transfers next year and may be getting some of the best incoming freshmen around (the same things you trash Grimsley for). Things will turn around as long as the staff stays together for some time.

Reactions: PagePirate1989
Yeah, the new coach is bringing in guys on staff that are connected to the youth. Page is also bringing in transfers next year and may be getting some of the best incoming freshmen around (the same things you trash Grimsley for). Things will turn around as long as the staff stays together for some time.
I'm not a fan of it, but i also cannot stop it... it is what it is.

I'm not a fan of it, but i also cannot stop it... it is what it is.
You’ll be a fan of it once the tables turn back into Page’s favor and they start beating Grimsley again. It’s apart of the game now. You either get with it or get left behind and this young staff understands that.

Reactions: PagePirate1989
You’ll be a fan of it once the tables turn back into Page’s favor and they start beating Grimsley again. It’s apart of the game now. You either get with it or get left behind and this young staff understands that.
👎

Hearing the talk about what the Page coach is doing may only make this even more of a dumpster fire than it already is. Take a guy with zero experience and surround him with youth coaches who have no skin in the STUDENT part of student-athlete. Sounds like a recipe for disaster and dysfunction...

Hearing the talk about what the Page coach is doing may only make this even more of a dumpster fire than it already is. Take a guy with zero experience and surround him with youth coaches who have no skin in the STUDENT part of student-athlete. Sounds like a recipe for disaster and dysfunction...
Imagine commenting on a post and not knowing what the hell you’re even talking about. He didn’t surround himself with youth coaches. I said he brought in coaches that are connected to the youth, meaning they’re in touch with the way the game is going and kids want to play for them and some are teachers so that “STUDENT” part is covered. Mind the business that pays you.

Last edited:
Reactions: PagePirates44
Wow, way to take a post and totally distort it into something different.

James Summers is coming off a playing career consisting of College ball (ECU), some NFL practice squads, and professional arena ball. He has never coached at the youth level.

Last edited:
Reactions: New3ra
Imagine commenting on a post and not knowing what the hell you’re even talking about. He didn’t surround himself with youth coaches. I said he brought in coaches that are connected to the youth, meaning they’re in touch with the way the game is going and kids want to play for them and some are teachers so that “STUDENT” part is covered. Mind the business that pays you.
No reason whatsoever to go there.

Last edited by a moderator:
This program is always going to be in the mix. Good tradition. They were really, really good just a few years ago. Good future, imo. Things go in cycles, but this program seems to rise quicker than others.
not related to this but do u keep up with east davidson baseball?

I know nothing. Remember, I’m a Thomasville fan. We know nothing about that sport as is evidenced by our history on the last 45 years.
Is my memory failing me or do I remember several years around 2000 that baseball was revelate.

Is my memory failing me or do I remember several years around 2000 that baseball was revelate.
I guess it depends on your definition of relevant. May have had a couple seasons above .500. Had a conference championship in 1968 and another in 1988. No real success since then.

Reactions: Sportsnut17
Well that answers one question I had….. he was a coordinator….I thought he was a position coach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT