ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Scrimmage List

Here is some more scrimmage info someone sent me.

At Lincolnton HS $10 admission

Lincoln Co Jamboree Aug 12

East Lincoln vs NW Cabarrus 5:30
W. Lincoln vs Ashbrook 6:30
N. Lincoln vs Bandys 7:30
Lincolnton vs Bessemer City 8:30

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Here is some more scrimmage info someone told me
Burke Co Jamboree Aug 12 at Patton high

Draughn vs South Caldwell
Freedom vs South Iredell 7:30
East Burke vs Anderson
Patton vs West Caldwell 8:45

I’m unsure of the time start of couple of these games. Also to my understanding Anderson is a home school like Hickory Hawks. Hopefully I got the info right. If anyone can confirm that will be good.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Lakewood has had some filthy talent at the middle school level the last two years. Very successful. Will be interesting to see if they were able to keep those kids for high school ball.

Lakewood has had some filthy talent at the middle school level the last two years. Very successful. Will be interesting to see if they were able to keep those kids for high school ball.
They losing a lot of those kids. From what I heard some parents not feeling the coach. The QB from the middle school is at Harrells now but think he is only playing Basketball now. Really good RB Shone Pone Jr is a 8th grader at RS but heard he won’t be going to Lakewood either. Just a rumor but this guy is usually on the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
That Jacksonville vs West Craven is interesting
I think it will give me a good idea of how our season can be. I know it's early and it's just a scrimmage but the kids will want to compete. Jacksonville is a quality football team every year. We have a lot of question marks to answer. Or maybe I should say I have. I haven't been to a practice yet. They had midnight madness Friday and I didn't even know about it. I've been so busy with work.

Reidsville HS will scrimmage against Northern Guilford and East Forsyth - Wed Aug 10th at 8AM... whoever scheduled it at that time slot is an idiot and does not like money.

Reidsville HS will also scrimmage against conference and regular season game #9 opponent McMichael at the Jamboree Friday night, Aug 12... playing a team you will play later in the year in a scrimmage? I mean seriously, who is scheduling these things?

Reidsville HS will scrimmage against Northern Guilford and East Forsyth - Wed Aug 10th at 8AM... whoever scheduled it at that time slot is an idiot and does not like money.

Reidsville HS will also scrimmage against conference and regular season game #9 opponent McMichael at the Jamboree Friday night, Aug 12... playing a team you will play later in the year in a scrimmage? I mean seriously, who is scheduling these things?

I don't think they could find anyone else. That is the only reasoning for that. The 8am time slot is ridiculous though.

West Craven started on offense from the 35 with 10 minute running clock. Scored TD's on both possessions. Had a couple of penalties. Scrimmaging Kinston. Kinston on offense now.

Reactions: dogs79
Kinston unable to score and barely moved the ball 10 yards in 10 minutes. West Craven did get a pick 6 on them. JH Rose coming out now.

Reactions: dogs79
Eagles unable to score on Rose. Rose's JV played ours at the same time. Rose has a really good looking JV QB. Something they can build on. We could not stop them

West Craven and Kinston trade TD's and then it gets ugly. Kinston with a facemask on our QB and as he is getting up is creamed by another Kinston player coming in hard. Our kids lose their composure and react to it bad. Good job by coaches from both sides getting it under control. Coach is really getting on them.

Rose and Kinston up now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT