ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy’s JK Adkins named 2023 NCPreps.com Coach of the Year

I had the pleasure to speak with Coach about a month ago. I told him I hoped he stayed at MA a long time and MA couldn't have a better Coach or person for theses kids. He said he wasn't planning on leaving and loved it at MA. Bought a house very close to the school. He is not going anywhere!

1923 State Champions? That was a hundred years ago
Sorry, 2023. Age is not good for me or my mind and health ! It is always getting worse and I hate it when I can not think like I used to. I can have something on my mind and sometimes I am so mad 3 seconds later because my thoughts are lost. This is not every day but it happens way too often, sometimes several times a day then I may have a good day. This is why I say sometimes I am leaving NCPreps, not that I want to be because I make more mistakes like the 1923, so dumb looking to other posters and I feel so stupid when I make stupid little mistakes like that when my brain thinks I am posting the right message. It happens more often than you see but I try my best to remember to proofread my posts but can't remember to do that. I even have trouble using my remote for my TV at times. It is like my mind is foggy when trying to think about things. I am not sure I can make it back this fall and that hurts because I love supporting my BEARS !

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT