Alleghany 2-0
Plymouth 1-0
Starmount1-0

Voyager Academy 9-1
Camden County 7-1
East Montgomery 6-1
Whiteville 2-1
James Kenan 2-1

do you have there scores that way if they weren't reported on maxpreps.com I can do it to get them updated I know the main guy that runs it Jason hickman. Thanks for the heads up once I get scores ill update bro.

Maxpreps show the Cherokee boys at 6-0. They last beat Van Bueren Co. boys 68 to 47, and the Cherokee girls beat Goven Day 63 to 54.
I saw these scores on the ACT website today. It said Friday scores.

This post was edited on 12/20 6:43 PM by BK13T-$

Cherokee is 7-0. They beat Buchanan (KY) 60-52 today for the 'Smoky Mtn. Holiday Classic' Championship in Gatlinburg.

This post was edited on 12/22 2:16 PM by Fourth'n'Inches

Because the late football season in Franklin I would think that game was not played.

OK thanks im just trying to piece there 7 wins together of the games they won that's why maxpreps.com has them at 6-0 there saying that was the only score not reported for them.

HD Girls 10-1

I was really looking forward to the 12/29/14 game between Hiwassee Dam girls and Cherokee girls. That would have been a very good game. I don't know the reason it was canceled but I think that was the only scheduled meeting of the two this season.
I am hoping that HD will win tonight's tournament championship and move to 11-1.

Thank you. Safety for the athletes and their family and fans is more Important. I'd have still liked to have seen that game...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT