ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Tarboro vs #6 Pender Eastern Finals

I may be biased but Mr. Butch is as good as they come. Always a class act, and does a wonderful job. Definitely the voice of the Vikings.
From what I was told about the early 00s, welcome to the jungle was Craddocks pick bc he’s a huge fan of 80s rock.
Thing I've always liked about him is he never shows favoritism at all if tarboro loses a game at home (which is extremely rare) he shows tremendous class. And yeah craddock is a big 80s Rock fan especially of ACDC

Reactions: BK13T-$
He started back in the ‘80s when the previous guy retired and he told Coach Brett he would announce temporarily until Brett could find a replacement….he likes to say he’s still waiting for that replacement.

He started back in the ‘80s when the previous guy retired and he told Coach Brett he would announce temporarily until Brett could find a replacement….he likes to say he’s still waiting for that replacement.
I feel like Ryan Jones might be his replacement. He called the first tarboro vs perquimans game this year I thought he did pretty good. I didn't know Butch had been announcing that long

It’ll be a sad day in Viking country if it’s his last day. My vote would be for the bug man, Jake swartout to be the new voice of the Vikings.

• Haha
Reactions: TarVikes
I may be biased but Mr. Butch is as good as they come. Always a class act, and does a wonderful job. Definitely the voice of the Vikings.
From what I was told about the early 00s, welcome to the jungle was Craddocks pick bc he’s a huge fan of 80s rock.
Welcome To The Jungle was played during my freshman year but my sophomore year they played a song by Juelz Santana called Second Coming. That was the year we went to States against Newton Conover.

Welcome To The Jungle was played during my freshman year but my sophomore year they played a song by Juelz Santana called Second Coming. That was the year we went to States against Newton Conover.
I remember that. Also I remember starting in 2009-2011 I believe the players made their own song each year they would play when they came out to do the Viking Jacks.

Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
The 2008 team was loaded. They just had a bad night against Newton Conover I think
And we're young to. They definitely were good I've heard a lot of former players on that team say that we were honestly banged up going into that game but they have also stated that even if they were all healthy it was going to be a tall task to beat that team

And we're young to. They definitely were good I've heard a lot of former players on that team say that we were honestly banged up going into that game but they have also stated that even if they were all healthy it was going to be a tall task to beat that team
Tarvikes is right, the 08 team was loaded. They were banged up. Newton May have still been better, but if they were, I don’t think they were that much better. The 12 team in my opinion was better than the 11 team, but we all know the 11 team had the X factor.

Tarvikes is right, the 08 team was loaded. They were banged up. Newton May have still been better, but if they were, I don’t think they were that much better. The 12 team in my opinion was better than the 11 team, but we all know the 11 team had the X factor.
I fully believe tarboro was better than east in 2012 but turnovers hurt them that day. 08 was a great team I do believe Newton was better but not 51-28 better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT