ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Tarboro vs #6 Pender Eastern Finals

With the prep school right down the street, I honestly don’t ever see us going back to 2a again, unless something drastic changes
Sadly I agree. Unless the prep school adms dropped significantly I don't see us going to 2a again. Maybe with HB 91 passing we will get a 2a Eastern power in the 1a east.

On another note - I watched the post game talk the Pender coach gave to his team after the Northside game and he seems like a very humble guy. I can tell he has his guys locked in.

The winner of this game will be traveling to Keenan stadium on the University of North Carolina chapel hills campus for a noon kickoff game Saturday December 11th for the 1a state championship game

Reactions: BK13T-$
Watching West Columbus @ Pender on NFHS and when they ran out before the game they had 3 motorcycles lead them on the field lol wonder if they’ll bring them to Tarboro

Watching West Columbus @ Pender on NFHS and when they ran out before the game they had 3 motorcycles lead them on the field lol wonder if they’ll bring them to Tarboro
If they come out onto the field with the music keep rolling by limp Bizkit that would be lit😂

Edenton shoots off fireworks and uses a smoke machine when their players come out at home games. I guess Tarboro just isn’t into the extra curriculars.

Edenton shoots off fireworks and uses a smoke machine when their players come out at home games. I guess Tarboro just isn’t into the extra curriculars.
I like to say we just worry about football!

Reactions: JKVikes
Nice story. Looks and sounds like he loves what he does.And y’all do too.
And he is older than me (by a little). And I even got Sweet Pea reference right.
I will try and leave you guys alone so you can talk about game. ER people aren’t welcome in other threads on 1A. Something about elevation?
Good luck to your team Friday and appreciate you guys posting sensibly…

Nice story. Looks and sounds like he loves what he does.And y’all do too.
And he is older than me (by a little). And I even got Sweet Pea reference right.
I will try and leave you guys alone so you can talk about game. ER people aren’t welcome in other threads on 1A. Something about elevation?
Good luck to your team Friday and appreciate you guys posting sensibly…
You’re always welcomed here! Us flatlanders have to stick together

Unfortunately all online.

Someone told me they were selling paper tickets at the visitors gate last week but I can’t verify that.
I wish Mitchell at least had an option to buy online I rarely have cash. Thought I left my wallet that I keep any cash in at home last game and a friend bought me a ticket then it get home and I was in my back pocket 🙄

LOL you Tarboro guys are bored. Need some competition. And it's understandable

Pender is solid but just don't see them beating Tarboro. They may keep it interesting for a while though
I thought tarboro would blow out Northampton county last week but boy was I wrong so you never know of course I believe we will win. But wouldn't be surprised if it's close.

Northampton coach called Robbinsvilles power I formation bully ball. Kinda sounded like he was discrediting it.

Man the day Butch retires from commentating our games is gonna be a sad day. Tarboro games won't sound the same
I may be biased but Mr. Butch is as good as they come. Always a class act, and does a wonderful job. Definitely the voice of the Vikings.
From what I was told about the early 00s, welcome to the jungle was Craddocks pick bc he’s a huge fan of 80s rock.

I may be biased but Mr. Butch is as good as they come. Always a class act, and does a wonderful job. Definitely the voice of the Vikings.
From what I was told about the early 00s, welcome to the jungle was Craddocks pick bc he’s a huge fan of 80s rock.
Don’t be surprised if this is his last game. He wanted to retire after last year but they couldn’t find anyone to take his place so he told them he would do it another year.

Don’t be surprised if this is his last game. He wanted to retire after last year but they couldn’t find anyone to take his place so he told them he would do it another year.
If it is his last game he deserves some recognition for sure. And also if it is his last game let's end it the best way possible win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT