ADVERTISEMENT

1-3 North Lenoir @ 0-4 SWO

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
Kind of odd about typing 0-4 for my Stallions. In any case probably one of the least interesting games in the ECC this week if not of all of 2-A. If we dont win this one then BB practice starts early. Some one has to finish last and I guess it might be us .... AGAIN. a win will not indicate any great improvement over prior games, all of last year, and so far this one. I'm in no hopes for anything until next year, hopefully.

Kind of odd about typing 0-4 for my Stallions. In any case probably one of the least interesting games in the ECC this week if not of all of 2-A. If we dont win this one then BB practice starts early. Some one has to finish last and I guess it might be us .... AGAIN. a win will not indicate any great improvement over prior games, all of last year, and so far this one. I'm in no hopes for anything until next year, hopefully.
What's happened to SWO they're usually decent if not a great team and a contender each year. My FH Jackets fell off for a handful of years after the first coaching change in 26 years. Wasn't fun to watch.

It’s not odd #1, you love your team and are as loyal as they come. These threads in my opinion are more than wins and losses. I see them as way to meet new people and friends who share the same love that we
have. Every Friday night I check in on your play by play just so you know. I may not comment but believe me I’m following it.

Headed to the river today for our annual camping/fishing trip. 8 of us make the trip twice a year in April and Sept. No signal for wi=fi or tv there so I wont even know who won till Thursday when we return. Good luck to the Stallions and all teams tonight.

Simmons has us by 34 over N. Lenoir. I dont think we can score that many even if NL dosnt show up ...... 👎 Our Off dosnt seem to be able to get out of their own way. But stranger things have happened. Oh and by the way he picked us over Richlands also, so make what you will out of it.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Tonight is an absolute “must win” for SWO. At least we’ll have some cool fall temperatures at the Corral this evening!

Reactions: dirty stallion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT