ADVERTISEMENT

Yadkin Valley Conference

Dogs9

Jul 19, 2010
Can anyone remember the entire conference not winning a single game during the course of the non-conference schedule? The only team that didn't lose was North Moore who didn't play because they postponed their game and rescheduled it for September 20th.

YVC has always been a 2 maybe 3 team top heavy conference. But everybody losing, no.

I’m wondering if Albemarle will ever make it back to the 3 round of the playoffs...

YVC's gonna be a crazy fun mess this year after the top 3. The scrap at the bottom of the dog heap's gonna be wild.

Is Watkins on Varsity? I know he is at least 6’2 and there was another kid who was at least 6’0 both played together in D league I believe...

All that got dang talent!! I don’t know who needs to hear this...but Albemarle better crush WS...

The Watkins kid is on the varsity and the other one you are probably talking about is Cam Smith who I saw play last year at the middle school and could probably have started on the varsity as an 8th grader but he is currently attending Mallard Creek. His dad lives in Charlotte and his mother lives here.

Watkins wasn’t playing last week I believe he got hurt against west Charlotte in addition to we didn’t have 2 starting linemen against thomasville

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT