ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ SWO 3rd Round

We will see come Friday night night who gets exposed. If SC didnt fumble 3 times last week SWO would be playing basketball today. Just remember the name Kayne Robert's #5 he will be the difference maker for WRH Friday night and the next 3 years. If SWO dont win state this year they wont get there for the next 3-4 years because WRH will be LOADED.

5 turnovers. Y'all 1, 2 dropped td passes, another long pass dropped in week two. I do think slowing down 5 ,is going to get ya in trouble.13,18,1. QB got many weapons.
I was at the game,and I saw SWO played great,deserved to win,but for WRH it was a learning experience. If y'all can get a couple turnovers and make us punt,SWO can win. WRH is just going to outscore you. Y'all hold the ball 7 minute drives and score some is not going to beat WRH scoring on almost all possessions in drives of 2 minute or less.
This game can get away from SWO early.

That their drive for five is over!!!!!! If we can slow down the freshman RB I believe we will win. Won't be easy by no means, but believe we spy him and go to work. The first game wasn't as close as the score, if you were there you know this. SWO up by two scores with little time left in the game. RB broke long run to make it close. It's going to be a war, who ever wins will play for the ship
No it wasnt a long run it was Wrh QB he ran a Qb keeper sw sloppy tackle. We had at least 5 kids with hands on him. He score made it close. I was at the first game. If sw stop the qb its a wrap. My opinion his the best athlete on wrh offense this year.

Reactions: SWO-WA and 1SWO1
We will see come Friday night night who gets exposed. If SC didnt fumble 3 times last week SWO would be playing basketball today. Just remember the name Kayne Robert's #5 he will be the difference maker for WRH Friday night and the next 3 years. If SWO dont win state this year they wont get there for the next 3-4 years because WRH will be LOADED.
Come on dude like I said he was on rose hill rec team last year. f..around get that kid hurt. Sw got grown men on the sideline couple of them playing with 300 pounds. They are hungry, one game away from state a year ago.... wallace beat the brakes of them too. Losing like that leaves a bitter taste in your mouth.

WHRE'S THE BEEF

Size wise how do they match up

SWO:

42 Mike Turner G, DE Jr. 6-1 225
44 Zachary Dugan RB, DE, MLBSr. 6-0 240
65 Deanglo Hill T, DT So. 6-5 275
70 Caleb Carter C, G, DT Jr. 6-4 295
75 Colby Rouse T, DT Sr. 6-4 295
76 Shad Warrington DT, T Sr. 5-11 300
78 Derek Green DT, T Sr. 6-5 295
79 Jerome Williams G, DT Sr. 6-2 270
85 Isaac Anderson DE, TE Sr. 6-2 250
88 J'ziah Morgan TE, DT Sr. 6-4 225

WRH:

32 Christen Love DL Jr. 5-11 250
50 Nick Bryant T Sr. 5-11 225
52 Elijah Simmons DT, T Sr. 5-10 278
53 Jahisien Cruse OL, DL Jr. 6-0 220
54 Trey Parker OL Jr. 6-1 227
55 Owen Teachey C Sr. 6-0 245
57 Eric Hanchey OL So. 6-0 260
60 Brayan Trochez DL Sr. 5-8 260
62 Westley Wade OL, DL Jr. 5-8 244
63 Danny Ash DL Jr. 5-5 277
You know damn well Z. Dugan is more than 240 hell 260 at least

Reactions: 1SWO1
Every time WRH has big play,you'll here from the other side Woooooooooo! That'll be me. A LOT!

LoL okay man we get it. Why even play the game. We hear it every year in the east finals or state title game. Every year the underdog, an have fair pretty well. Time will tell brother. A lot of respect for WRH, SWO will come Ready to play in front of a huge crowd

Reactions: dogs79
Turdville (for you Lex & Terry fans) used to be a lot more fun to go to when they had “exotic dancers” shacks up and down the highways! Lol

Is this game being broadcast on the radio by SWO? I'M NOT IN THE BEST OF HEALTH THIS YEAR AND I WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT IT MAY BE BEST I FOLLOW IT ON THE RADIO. IF BROACAST, BROADCAST DETAILS PLEASE. THANK YOU.
GOOD LUCK TO BOTH THEMS.
Pardon the caps!

Reactions: dogs79 and 1SWO1
Is this game being broadcast on the radio by SWO? I'M NOT IN THE BEST OF HEALTH THIS YEAR AND I WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT IT MAY BE BEST I FOLLOW IT ON THE RADIO. IF BROACAST, BROADCAST DETAILS PLEASE. THANK YOU.
GOOD LUCK TO BOTH THEMS.
Pardon the caps!

SWO game broadcast: http://wjcv.com

Clicik on Sports at top of page
Click on SWO logo
Click on game listed at top (all the archive games are also listed)
The broadcast is LIVE when the little speaker is flashing. Usually a couple minutes before 7 when the pre-game starts.

The game is broadcast using Silverlight. Its a Microsoft addon in Windows Media Player. It must be Up to date, may have to download newer version.
I switched to a Chrome Book this year and WONT WORK ....Chrome Book does not support Silverlight. Had to buy an app from Chrome Store ...IE on Chrome Book. Its kind of flaky but does work. I have went back to my windows based PC and all is well again.

Other wise I do the play-by-play on a thread here, starting with pre-game show.

ENJOY

SWO game broadcast: http://wjcv.com

Clicik on Sports at top of page
Click on SWO logo
Click on game listed at top (all the archive games are also listed)
The broadcast is LIVE when the little speaker is flashing. Usually a couple minutes before 7 when the pre-game starts.

The game is broadcast using Silverlight. Its a Microsoft addon in Windows Media Player. It must be Up to date, may have to download newer version.
I switched to a Chrome Book this year and WONT WORK ....Chrome Book does not support Silverlight. Had to buy an app from Chrome Store ...IE on Chrome Book. Its kind of flaky but does work. I have went back to my windows based PC and all is well again.

Other wise I do the play-by-play on a thread here, starting with pre-game show.

ENJOY

Thanks again for what you do brother. All my buddies and alumni out of state lovebthr play by play. What is your prediction on score of the game?

Reactions: guttancSWO36
Bulldogs outscore the stallions, 36-28. Offense too good now to be outscored in 2a. Come do what you do!

Thanks again for what you do brother. All my buddies and alumni out of state lovebthr play by play. What is your prediction on score of the game?

I dont do score predictions. Just Win or Lose.

It's SWO all the way. I dont think WRH can hang with us. I might be wrong, have been before. We got to tackle and not just hit. Stay on the ground and pound it. Doing that and we cant get behind (to far). Got to win the turnover war. Got to control the lines. WRH has the big play ability to come back quick. They seem to get a slow start first half. We got to pile on early.

I dont do score predictions. Just Win or Lose.

It's SWO all the way. I dont think WRH can hang with us. I might be wrong, have been before. We got to tackle and not just hit. Stay on the ground and pound it. Doing that and we cant get behind (to far). Got to win the turnover war. Got to control the lines. WRH has the big play ability to come back quick. They seem to get a slow start first half. We got to pile on early.

Sounds good. Think our line will be to much in the trenches all night long. Huge backs pounding it and then load the box and Jordan will get loose on the outside for long tds. No one can chase him down. Have to stick to what got us here and not get to fancy. Our defense is very big and will play smash mouth orange crush defense all night long. Not sure the young freshmen will be able to keep his wind getting hit over and over by bigger stronger older guys for four quarters. We shall see. It's going to be a battle. Two storied programs

so the broadcast won't work on my MacBook Pro nor my iPhone?

Found this for you Wiz

People also ask
How do I enable Silverlight on my Mac?
Enable
  1. Open Safari.
  2. Click on "Safari" in the menu bar and go to "Preferences".
  3. Click on the "Security" tab.
  4. Locate Internet Plug-ins and click on the "Manage Website Settings" button to the right.
  5. Click on the Silverlight Plug-in on the left.
  6. Set to "Allow Always".
https://yourbusiness.azcentral.com/silverlight-stream-iphone-26703.html

Problem is you cant test it until the broadcast is LIVE. It only leaves you with 30 minutes before game to get it working. But the broadcast does stay on during that time, lots of commercials and music.

IF SC DIDNT FUMBLE 3 TIMES .....lol they put in on the ground "5" times. Well 4 one was nobody on SC wanted to field the kickoff, so we did. If worms carried .45s birds would'nt screw with em. Its not a game of "IFs". Its who does and who dosn't. Next year and on out is of no concern this week, or next, or next. You will have all winter to think about that.

Here is Wednesday update of my little diddy:

Have you heard about the 2A Race
Where the Stallions and Dogs
Where settin the pace
This story is true
I'm here to say
We were driven that SWO Sleigh

We got a Huge Line motor and that's really souped up
hard pracice this week, gonna smash them pups
It's got 11 cylinders; uses them all
with a half back carb and dual fullbacks
got Overdrive, just won't stall
We got Orange Crush Defense, we ain't scared
The runnin's good, passing fair

The Dogs pulled out of Teachey late one night
The moon and stars were shinin bright
they was passin Hog trucks like they was standin still
Headed out 41 to Jville

As they pulled into the Corral, and much to their surprise
There stood the Heard ....starrin em in the eyes
Coach said, boys payem no mind
If you let it get to you, you're already behind

The Dogs D came up to the line
All of a sudden in a wink of an eye
#25 the Stallion Halfback passed them by.
Their coach said, "Boys, that's a mark on me!"
By then the the back of his jersey was all you could see.

The SWO fans was ribbin em for bein behind
So they thought they would make the Dogs unwind
They took their foot off of the gas and man alive
They shoved it on down into overdrive
Wound it up to a hundred-and-ten
Their speedometer said that they had hit top end
Their foot was bule, like lead to the floot
But thats all there is and there ain,t no more

Now the crowd all thought we lost our sense
The side line fence posts looked like a picket fence
The announcers said , Slow Down, we see spots
The hash mark lines just looked like dots
He took the corner, swideswiped a WRH truck
We crossed our finges just for luck
His sholders were clinkin the down marker posts
dagoob who was beside me was white as a ghost

Smoke was comin from out his back
As WRH D stated to gain on our halfback
They thought they could catch him, but they had to pass
Cause by then they were all out of gas.

A short UTube video of Green and Simmons of SWO. Also some comments by Coach Charlie Dempsey. Green (lineman) and Simmons (LB) are two of the main D players that can "Lay the Wood"

Here is Wednesday update of my little diddy:

Have you heard about the 2A Race
Where the Stallions and Dogs
Where settin the pace
This story is true
I'm here to say
We were driven that SWO Sleigh

We got a Huge Line motor and that's really souped up
hard pracice this week, gonna smash them pups
It's got 11 cylinders; uses them all
with a half back carb and dual fullbacks
got Overdrive, just won't stall
We got Orange Crush Defense, we ain't scared
The runnin's good, passing fair

The Dogs pulled out of Teachey late one night
The moon and stars were shinin bright
they was passin Hog trucks like they was standin still
Headed out 41 to Jville

As they pulled into the Corral, and much to their surprise
There stood the Heard ....starrin em in the eyes
Coach said, boys payem no mind
If you let it get to you, you're already behind

The Dogs D came up to the line
All of a sudden in a wink of an eye
#25 the Stallion Halfback passed them by.
Their coach said, "Boys, that's a mark on me!"
By then the the back of his jersey was all you could see.

The SWO fans was ribbin em for bein behind
So they thought they would make the Dogs unwind
They took their foot off of the gas and man alive
They shoved it on down into overdrive
Wound it up to a hundred-and-ten
Their speedometer said that they had hit top end
Their foot was bule, like lead to the floot
But thats all there is and there ain,t no more

Now the crowd all thought we lost our sense
The side line fence posts looked like a picket fence
The announcers said , Slow Down, we see spots
The hash mark lines just looked like dots
He took the corner, swideswiped a WRH truck
We crossed our finges just for luck
His sholders were clinkin the down marker posts
dagoob who was beside me was white as a ghost

Smoke was comin from out his back
As WRH D stated to gain on our halfback
They thought they could catch him, but they had to pass
Cause by then they were all out of gas.
Be sure and do a Saturday am version of your little ditty. It will have quite a different theme.

Come on dude like I said he was on rose hill rec team last year. f..around get that kid hurt. Sw got grown men on the sideline couple of them playing with 300 pounds. They are hungry, one game away from state a year ago.... wallace beat the brakes of them too. Losing like that leaves a bitter taste in your mouth.
Get that kid hurt? He made it through a real conference unscathed ... I don’t think he will have a problem with that soft SWO defense. You also can’t hurt what you can’t catch. I think he had close to 30 carries last week against a very physical Goldsboro D and came out fine. They are hungry LMAO Hell I bet they are hungry that’s all they do is sit around and eat.

Reactions: dogs79
A few examples in recent memory of why what happens in regular season doesn’t mean a thing.

2015 - JK had big win on WRH team that had Glaspie and Canady in first game regular season. WRH beats JK in Eastern Final. Wins Championship.

2016 - NSJ loses to Clinton (big) and East Duplin regular season. Beats both in back to back weeks to go to Championship.

SWO is ignorant to think they have a chance in this one.

Reactions: SWO-#1
SWO is ignorant to think they have a chance in this one.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS .... But we are not stupid .....Know what I mean Vern ?

IGNORANCE
lack of knowledge, or awareness.

STUPIDITY
having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.
dazed and unable to think clearly.
used to express exasperation or boredom.

Reactions: daagoob
Get that kid hurt? He made it through a real conference unscathed ... I don’t think he will have a problem with that soft SWO defense. You also can’t hurt what you can’t catch. I think he had close to 30 carries last week against a very physical Goldsboro D and came out fine. They are hungry LMAO Hell I bet they are hungry that’s all they do is sit around and eat.
I strongly disagree he wont be breaking no long runs on swo. Our defense is faster than you think....full of some track kids lmao. Our bigs are faster than yours weight Room matters

Last edited:
Found this for you Wiz

People also ask
How do I enable Silverlight on my Mac?
Enable
  1. Open Safari.
  2. Click on "Safari" in the menu bar and go to "Preferences".
  3. Click on the "Security" tab.
  4. Locate Internet Plug-ins and click on the "Manage Website Settings" button to the right.
  5. Click on the Silverlight Plug-in on the left.
  6. Set to "Allow Always".
https://yourbusiness.azcentral.com/silverlight-stream-iphone-26703.html

Problem is you cant test it until the broadcast is LIVE. It only leaves you with 30 minutes before game to get it working. But the broadcast does stay on during that time, lots of commercials and music.
Thanks, hopefully i'll be able to connect but if not I'll follow your post. Good luck
I think this is the best most competitive 2A or 2AA game this week.

Talked to a fan today that has played SWO this year ,whose opinion always seems to be right on. He said he thought,Bulldogs by three tds. If turnovers rare equal then I think that's right. So, with Simmons pick out tomorrow,what do you all think. I think he'll have WRH by 3. I got WRH by 26.

Talked to a fan today that has played SWO this year ,whose opinion always seems to be right on. He said he thought,Bulldogs by three tds. If turnovers rare equal then I think that's right. So, with Simmons pick out tomorrow,what do you all think. I think he'll have WRH by 3. I got WRH by 26.

LOL .... a fan that played SWO this year :rolleyes: I have to ask, what team. If his opinion is always right on he should be playing the odds in Vegas. If that makes you feel better then great. You are predicting 5 more than him so looks like you dont think he's TOO right on.

Oh and I dont think either of you TWO are TOO right on either ....... :p You're both TO much.

LOL .... a fan that played SWO this year :rolleyes: I have to ask, what team. If his opinion is always right on he should be playing the odds in Vegas. If that makes you feel better then great. You are predicting 5 more than him so looks like you dont think he's TOO right on.

Oh and I dont think either of you TWO are TOO right on either ....... :p You're both TO much.
His opinion was,what I thought, unbiased. You only pick winners and losers,so what you know. Speed kills. Just talked to another biased fan from SWO. He said I was crazy. We all know SWO going to go right at WRH and. They don't think we can stop it. We can stop it enough. He is the crazy one,he said our offense is not that good. WRH has scored tds about 50 out of the last 55 times we've had the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT