ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ SWO 3rd Round

Well thanks goob. I enjoy back and forth with fans of other teams. I dont take any of this serious, not even a little bit.

I believe any team is only as good as their last game. To bad half will have to wait till next year after friday. But thats how it goes.

I shoot rifle competition across the US with some of the best in the world. I and they dont go into a match banking on yesterday. I by no means am in their league, but I do beat some of them sometimes. If I dont do so good its behind me before I leave the range. On to tomorrow and the next match. If I do good I know it dosnt guarrente me anything next match. Football, and any sport is the same, Pro, collage, HS or Mighty Mites. Keep your outlook on this and all things. Good luck to NE and it would be an honor to meet with you and all fans of NE or WRH or any one for that matter.

Hoping for two great game in East 2A. I know one of the winners will go on to Raleigh and represent us well. I will be rooting for them all the way.

No IFS, WOULDA, SHOULDA, COULDA ...You either DO or you DONT. The best team on any given night is the Best of the two........always

Great post, very well written. Those competitive shooting events are big in nc. I know people that compete in them as well but with shotguns. How you are so different than your fellow SWO posters up here is beyond me. I also know that there is no way you would condone some of the degrading posts that they put up in regards to our program here in Elizabeth City. We have good kids here for the most part, and our coaches are even better.

Reactions: SWO-#1
Yea could be 5 in a row but we got to play to tough road games , now we all get up and root and talk trash but as it stands these 4 teams are fortunate enough to be there but it’s not gonna be handed to them by no means,it would be nice to win 5 in a row but we at wrh know what we have to do for that to be a reality and for swo for 5 they got do the same ,kinston the same and NE the same , leave it on the field ,these games gonna be hard hitting ,trash talking air raids,and smash mouth drag out football that’s what u like this time of year giving your all to be called the best when it all said and done in Raleigh!! There can only be one ,Will It Be Swo,Kinston,NE,Or The State champs WRH!! Good Luck Everybody !Go DOGS!!

Yea could be 5 in a row but we got to play to tough road games , now we all get up and root and talk trash but as it stands these 4 teams are fortunate enough to be there but it’s not gonna be handed to them by no means,it would be nice to win 5 in a row but we at wrh know what we have to do for that to be a reality and for swo for 5 they got do the same ,kinston the same and NE the same , leave it on the field ,these games gonna be hard hitting ,trash talking air raids,and smash mouth drag out football that’s what u like this time of year giving your all to be called the best when it all said and done in Raleigh!! There can only be one ,Will It Be Swo,Kinston,NE,Or The State champs WRH!! Good Luck Everybody !Go DOGS!!
Last year,SWO game plan was run it and then run it again. We'll, they lost twice.I don't think they can win this time with only running the ball. WRH will expose you for being one dimensional. SWO might have something else they haven't shown. Just running the ball ain't good enough against WRH this time of year. Not even with ya big boys.

Last year,SWO game plan was run it and then run it again. We'll, they lost twice.I don't think they can win this time with only running the ball. WRH will expose you for being one dimensional. SWO might have something else they haven't shown. Just running the ball ain't good enough against WRH this time of year. Not even with ya big boys.

LoL come on man. SWO ran it at you all night and down your throat the first time.. You tried the same vs SWO but couldn't move the ball on the ground. So you went to the air, and threw mult picks. It will be the same thing this time of the year. You better believe SWO isn't going to change what got us here. You seem SWO for many years, they will run the ball at you all night long. Has been like that for 40 years

LoL come on man. SWO ran it at you all night and down your throat the first time.. You tried the same vs SWO but couldn't move the ball on the ground. So you went to the air, and threw mult picks. It will be the same thing this time of the year. You better believe SWO isn't going to change what got us here. You seem SWO for many years, they will run the ball at you all night long. Has been like that for 40 years
Prepare yourself for your season to be over. I'm warning you now. You gonna feel just like you did one year ago. I know you remember, felt bad didn't you. You really do know what them bulldogs will do. Y'all are good sports when you loose

Reactions: blackbulldog

1SWO1, Wallace had 304 yards rushing in the first game. But you say they "couldn't move the ball on the ground". That first game was a great game but it seems to me that SWO's performance gets better and better every time the story gets told.

Prepare yourself for your season to be over. I'm warning you now. You gonna feel just like you did one year ago. I know you remember, felt bad didn't you. You really do know what them bulldogs will do. Y'all are good sports when you loose

We take a win or lose no excuses from SWO. Same goes for WRH. But some went into hidng after the loss to SWO earlier in the year. Some thought WRH season was over. But WRH do what storied programs do, get better as the season goes on. I know WRH can win the game, make no mistake about it, but SWO will come ready to play promise that!!!!!

Reactions: blackbulldog
We take a win or lose no excuses from SWO. Same goes for WRH. But some went into hidng after the loss to SWO earlier in the year. Some thought WRH season was over. But WRH do what storied programs do, get better as the season goes on. I know WRH can win the game, make no mistake about it, but SWO will come ready to play promise that!!!!!
That loss we had in the second week was enlightening. I could really see what our offense was going to be as they improved. My only question was defense. Since pretty much no one goes both ways our defense has become a very solid unit. I also think if our Bulldogs play to their abilities like they do in playoffs, WRH will win another one. WRH is still the big DOGS

1SWO1, Wallace had 304 yards rushing in the first game. But you say they "couldn't move the ball on the ground". That first game was a great game but it seems to me that SWO's performance gets better and better every time the story gets told.
Lol... y’all have not figured that out about the good Doctor yet? Nobody can do anything great against the almighty SWO Stallions. If you beat them it’s not because your team was better it was because SWO gave it to you or the refs or starters were on the bench it’s going to always be something. Never just congratulations you guys beat us. Lol.. hell we have been beating the brakes off them for the 5-6 years I mean not even close but SWO is our daddy and our Super Bowl in his eyes. Our kids don’t even get excited for that game the starters already know they are only going to play a half. Lol WRH will prevail and face Northeastern in the Eastern finals. Bulldogs did not forget that slip up at home.

Lol... y’all have not figured that out about the good Doctor yet? Nobody can do anything great against the almighty SWO Stallions. If you beat them it’s not because your team was better it was because SWO gave it to you or the refs or starters were on the bench it’s going to always be something. Never just congratulations you guys beat us. Lol.. hell we have been beating the brakes off them for the 5-6 years I mean not even close but SWO is our daddy and our Super Bowl in his eyes. Our kids don’t even get excited for that game the starters already know they are only going to play a half. Lol WRH will prevail and face Northeastern in the Eastern finals. Bulldogs did not forget that slip up at home.

I had to block his ignorant tail. I don’t understand how a person can be that big of an a**hole.

Troll has came back around. SWO beat JHS by 30 a few years ago there buddy. Worry about winning the east and going to states LoL JHS hasn't been in 30 years clown. SWO always in the mix. One losing season in 30 years lol. Six years ago JHS was 0-11 five years ago JHS was 1-10 give it a rest dude. Believe me SWO is JHS Superbowl, promise you that. But damn gets old troll this has nothing to do with JHS. 3a board must be calm since you always over here talking nonsense.

Troll has came back around. SWO beat JHS by 30 a few years ago there buddy. Worry about winning the east and going to states LoL JHS hasn't been in 30 years clown. SWO always in the mix. One losing season in 30 years lol. Six years ago JHS was 0-11 five years ago JHS was 1-10 give it a rest dude. Believe me SWO is JHS Superbowl, promise you that. But damn gets old troll this has nothing to do with JHS. 3a board must be calm since you always over here talking nonsense.

Now that’s not a true statement at all. I think maybe you should go do a little research before you go with that diarrhea of your mouth again. See you haven’t beaten JHS in 4 years, fact. Also JHS has been to the championship in the past 30 years just didn’t win, fact...

Just saying, get it straight home boy!!

Now that’s not a true statement at all. I think maybe you should go do a little research before you go with that diarrhea of your mouth again. See you haven’t beaten JHS in 4 years, fact. Also JHS has been to the championship in the past 30 years just didn’t win, fact...

Come on splitright,don't let him ruin this topic also,ignore his a$$.

Four years ago SWO beat JHS 36-6 mmmmm. What year did JHS play for the title. JHS is the laughing stock dude. Just stop trolling clown

145-19 what ? That’s not good

You are correct, but they are dom
Four years ago SWO beat JHS 36-6 mmmmm. What year did JHS play for the title. JHS is the laughing stock dude. Just stop trolling clown

Look clown all I’m saying is get your facts straight if you are going to run that trap.

I don’t see SWO scoring over 17 points Friday night. Looks to be a defensive game to me.

You are correct, but they are dom

Look clown all I’m saying is get your facts straight if you are going to run that trap.

I don’t see SWO scoring over 17 points Friday night. Looks to be a defensive game to me.

Thanks for your knowledge. Who care what the hell you say dude. Swo will be just fine.......Stay rooting for JHS they will need all the help they can get.

Thanks for your knowledge. Who care what the hell you say dude. Swo will be just fine.......Stay rooting for JHS they will need all the help they can get.

That’s a great break down of the teams philosophy and a brilliant analysis on the game.

Can anyone contribute to the SWO vs WRH game discussion? This clown has very limited knowledge apparently.

Well SWO is coming off of a huge road win and sometimes that gets your confidence up. Especially when you are playing at home, right?

I know WRH has had to prove themselves each week and did a great job. Looks like they are running on all 8 cylinders.

What’s going to be the tipping point of this game?

Well SWO is coming off of a huge road win and sometimes that gets your confidence up. Especially when you are playing at home, right?

I know WRH has had to prove themselves each week and did a great job. Looks like they are running on all 8 cylinders.

What’s going to be the tipping point of this game?
Too many SWO players going both ways. It took its toll in SC game. SWO was just better. No surprise there

I think your right Wiz but I'm hoping SWO wins and NE wins. The people in Elizabeth City area and the coaches all want SWO in our house.
When we come to Elizabeth City to take the East again, is that why y'all want to play SWO. If SWO was to win Friday,y'all ain't going to want to play them either. Got to beat the man.

When we come to Elizabeth City to take the East again, is that why y'all want to play SWO. If SWO was to win Friday,y'all ain't going to want to play them either. Got to beat the man.
To be honest, I think Kinston would beat either of you. They've already beaten Clinton who beat yall, and they're undefeated

Reactions: dogs79
lol Goob that’s really funny not slighting kinston but I don’t see it !! Honestly they might be NE Cause on any given night any team can win heck wrh can lose Friday but never heard that one before but possible!! But this time of the year the Dogs are a different team!!

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob

Your dead on. If SWO beats WRH they will go to NE and get the east

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT