ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ SWO 3rd Round

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
No use waiting .......lets get it started. It gonna be intense all week

WRH wins Big
SWO with a Big win

Neither team can hang their hat on previous games or the last one. Lets have an indepth analysis of what will go on in the Corral. To much passion by each fan base to keep it civil, I'm a thinkin.

Reactions: 1SWO1
Alright pumpkinheads! Don't think y'all will out score the BULLDOGS. SWO going to have to make WRH punt the ball. SWO going to have to Dominate with their running game and ball control. If WRH doesn't have penalties and lose the turnover battle,the dogs win 42-28. I'm guessing Simmons have WRH by 3.

Alright pumpkinheads! Don't think y'all will out score the BULLDOGS. SWO going to have to make WRH punt the ball. SWO going to have to Dominate with their running game and ball control. If WRH doesn't have penalties and lose the turnover battle,the dogs win 42-28. I'm guessing Simmons have WRH by 3.

Does 29-20 sound familiar ? The score of our two biggest games this year so far.
The run has served us well. Can the Dogs stop or even slow down the Heard ?
Turnovers will be big ......The Orange Crush will squeeze the Juice and the ball from the Dogs
So far Simmons hasnt been to great on 2A East Games, the big ones anyway. If its more than a 7 point game I will be surprised.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Does 29-20 sound familiar ? The score of our two biggest games this year so far.
The run has served us well. Can the Dogs stop or even slow down the Heard ?
Turnovers will be big ......The Orange Crush will squeeze the Juice and the ball from the Dogs
So far Simmons hasnt been to great on 2A East Games, the big ones anyway. If its more than a 7 point game I will be surprised.
Here horsie, horsie! Yal know what time it is! We not losing to a one dimensional team now. Offense putting up too many pts.

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
Time for the glue factory. WRH will introduce you to Mr. Kayne Roberts he will be the difference maker.

Dogs 35
Sea biscuits imposters 14

Reactions: dogs79
Time for the glue factory. WRH will introduce you to Mr. Kayne Roberts he will be the difference maker.

Dogs 35
Sea biscuits imposters 14

And who is Roberts ?? What position does he play ?

A 21 point win .....Dont think so, will be lucky to even score 21.

As for Sea biscuit .....More like Man-o-War. The Mangy Pups will get trampled.

And who is Roberts ?? What position does he play ?

A 21 point win .....Dont think so, will be lucky to even score 21.

As for Sea biscuit .....More like Man-o-War. The Mangy Pups will get trampled.
HORSIE KOOCHIE!

Hey goob. Remember I told you that you weren't going to see SWO. I didn't think you wanted to see them bad enough to go see them lose at the WRH corral

Reactions: Otis4411
Weather looks good for this week at the Corral. Heavy rain today .....slight shower Monday morning the dry and some sun till Friday. field should be in good shape. It has taken a lot of water and might be a little damp. SWO wouldnt mind a mud bowl.

orangecrush95 I'm glad you know he played rec ball last year. he has been moved up to varsity and he will be the difference this Friday.

What position does he play ? I want to know who to be afraid of .... :rolleyes:

He is at fullback. 1300 yards and 15 TDs in 7 games I believe.

I found him on MaxxPreps. Highlight from Goldsboro game.

Our fullbacks crap bigger than him .....LOL
Only fear is he will break if hit to hard.

I found him on MaxxPreps. Highlight from Goldsboro game.

Our fullbacks crap bigger than him .....LOL
Only fear is he will break if hit to hard.
We don't really use a standard "fullback" i don't think. He's a back. Next javonte williams. Good at yds after contact
Get used to the name.

We don't really use a standard "fullback" i don't think. He's a back. Next javonte williams. Good at yds after contact
Get used to the name.

I agree, more like a 1/3 back. We will see after he has CONTACT with Anderson and Green.

LoL okay, tons of respect for WRH. Powerhouse program and one of the best in the state. To be the best you have to beat the best. This should be the eastern finals game, well feels like it atleast. But play lil puppies fans, don't sit here and tell me your going to rely on a freshmen that wasn't good enough to start the year on varsity. He was playing rec ball less then a year ago???? This isn't 1a any more boys. The three headed monster on the line will light that young small kid up all night long. He won't be able to hold onto the ball the whole game. Just watched the first game again, and damn if our huge oline didn't move WRH dline 5 or 6 yards off the ball EVERY PLAY. It will be the same game plan from SWO smash mouth football. This game will be close

SWO 34

WRH 31

Reactions: daagoob
SWO= hype machine

You might be right. Not sure we remember what's it's like to lose playoff game. Tell me! Is that how y'all feel. We can only imagine

If ya dont remember, Friday night you will get your memory refreshed. We will have our PF Flyers on, Run Faster, Jump Higher....and a new one ......Hit Harder

Reactions: 1SWO1 and dogs79
I am just curious
orangecrush95 I'm glad you know he played rec ball last year. he has been moved up to varsity and he will be the difference this Friday.
Difference huh...must got him a different line. Those Coaches dont care nothing about him. Because he didnt dominate rec last year.

We got some new weapons in the backfield. 2 backs over 250+ with wheels. BJ had 250 on Wallace by himself. Last 2 games those Clydesdales been carrying the load. How do you plan on stopping that behind that massive line?

Lookin at WRH roster. You boys are a little light in the britches ...LOL

Your biggest lineman are about the same size as our full backs. Hope they have some speed to get the H*** out of the way, if not they will get knocked out of the way. You will become a HIT AND RUN STATISTIC.

As I'm writing this Javonte Williams just runs for 16 against my Pack. These announcers are going on and on about Wallace Rose Hill.

Lookin at WRH roster. You boys are a little light in the britches ...LOL

Your biggest lineman are about the same size as our full backs. Hope they have some speed to get the H*** out of the way, if not they will get knocked out of the way. You will become a HIT AND RUN STATISTIC.

SWO#1, Undoubtedly it will be hard for Wallace to shutdown that SWO ground game. But don't forget that WRH will have their chance with the football too.

Reactions: 1SWO1 and dogs79
SWO#1, Undoubtedly it will be hard for Wallace to shutdown that SWO ground game. But don't forget that WRH will have their chance with the football too.
What yall going to do with the ball? on the ground no....in the air no....tried that last games. Yes I am sure wallace have gotten better, good programs do that. SW have too...

Last edited:
What yall going to do with the ball? on the ground no....in the air no....tried that last games. Yes I am sure wallace have gotten better, good programs do that. SW have too...

After the way they started the year ....had to get better or they wouldnt be here Friday ..LOL. I'm sure they will show up ....how long they stay is to be seen. Being in Missouri ....SHOW ME !!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT