ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ SWO 3rd Round

LoL why would you say that. I would be more scared of a huge strong line with two 265 fbs and a RB with 4.5 speed. WRH bad a freshmen ha ad their best back. You must not be a betting man cause you would be broke. But okay, you going to the corral this Friday.
We got three backs that can hurt you. We don't have any backs that run like a freshman.

Reactions: dogs79
One more day. SWO come ready to play and leave everything on the field tomorrow night boys. Going to be a battle. Eastern finals appearance on the line. Fight for and with your brothers tomorrow night and shut these haters and non believers up. The corral will be loud tomorrow night. SWO by 7...

It' here, Game Day. I see no body up yet chirping away .....lol. Lots of back and forth this week from both camps. All in good fun. Looks to be good weather tonight with temps around mid 50s. A little humidity but all in all a great night for football. The players are in school, lot of fans off to work. Some of us just biding our time till kickoff.

All for this tread. Time to get ready for THE GAME. Hope both play to their full potential with no injuries. Be back on the Play-by-Play thread as we count down to 12 hours to go.

This is one of those dream matchups at playoff time. It has the makings of a real barnburner!

Reactions: daagoob
Guess I was wrong about Simmons pick. He got SWO by 2. That's the only thing I be wrong about today. Go dogs

this years class has came together and now they are rolling. they dont want to be know as the class that ended the streak. Drive for 5 is still alive after tonight! Bulldog nation baby!

Reactions: dogs79
I’m glad swo fans think the game already won all u hear the big o line this and that ,u can still lose just as well as wrh can ,we all pulling for our teams to out do the other this forum is good chatter I don’t care what u see on paper it’s what matters inside we will see two titans teams go at it tonight with one victor wrote swo Who will win?? We will see !! Go Dogs!!

Reactions: 1SWO1
Soon as the ball is kickoff it wont be long.You will see the most dominating Team. Swo is too physical for them pups this year.

Reactions: 1SWO1
Any of you stallion fans here now?? I'm standing by the concession stand waiting for 50/50 tickets to go on sale. Come on by.

Good game bulldogs Fell Short!! Good luck to swo!!

What happen to the freshmen that was going run all over us. W RH has no respect for anyone. Went for it on 4th down like 3 times When it was clearly punting situation. And couldn't kick a field goal or extra point. Coaching lost you the game

Reactions: Orangecrush95
What happen to the freshmen that was going run all over us. W RH has no respect for anyone. Went for it on 4th down like 3 times When it was clearly punting situation. And couldn't kick a field goal or extra point. Coaching lost you the game
He must have thought he was home playing Madden

You right 1swo1

Sucks for WRH hell of team. But no kicker, hell you had one that was decent the time you did punt. Not sure what coach was thinking. Didn't run freshmen enough. He is legit, but late in the 4th got away from your bread and better and tried to start passing. But WRH will be in the hunt for years to come with the tailback

Reactions: blackbulldog
Congratulations to SWO. Y'all played perfect game. It was a great ride while it lasted. We'll start a new streak next year. Go Eagles!

Congratulations to SWO. Y'all played perfect game. It was a great ride while it lasted. We'll start a new streak next year. Go Eagles!

Go eagles? Dude get a clue man. Your so sour you don't know right from left. You said WRH would beat SWO by 30 now your up here pulling for the eagles LoL what a joke

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT