ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ SWO 3rd Round

One more thing,if mystery poster used to be dlee or ninja he knows football.
The mystery poster is no other then Dlee the lastninja. He has no life so he sits around all day getting useless knowledge about football. He can definitely tell you about SWO football he is obsessed. All you have to do is go back a couple of years even last year and read the post under the lastninja and Dlee and tell me this is not the same person. Same stupid sayings same rambling same misspelled words. Everyone knows it’s him. Why he just doesn’t come out and just be who he is nobody knows. Anyone who has been on these boards know dan well Dlee would never stay off here especially if SWO is winning. The funniest thing ever is that he picks for the daily news talks so much crap about Jacksonville on here but has picked them to win every week in the newspaper. Lol Comes on here claiming to be a old black doctor who played for SWO one minute late 70’s next minute graduated in 84 then went and played at Georgia Tech the typical I hurt my knee story left there and went onto University of Notth Carolina medical school where he became a Doctor. Now from listening to this moron rant who in their right mind thinks this guy can spell medical school let alone graduate from one. Have opened his mouth about me and my Marine wife ( A fine one she is) can come down and visit his Doctors office in Raleigh which is supposed to be where he lives. Have asked for the name and address...crickets of course. Supposedly has not missed a SWO game home or away in years. So he drives from Raleigh every Friday night during the football season to follow SWO around.. highly unlikely living two hours away. Whenever called out by someone to prove some of the outrageous stuff that he says he resorts to insults and name calling. Can only talk about what SWO has done in the past not the future. However nonetheless anyone brings up any accomplishments their team has done in the past he is quick to discredit that because well it was in the past. Only SWO past accomplishments counts in his simple mind. 145-19 those are facts in the last 4 years that SWO has been beaten by a team he claims sucks so bad and SWO is their daddy and their super bowl. The guy is completely off his rocker. But he does keep it very entertaining on here with his Young bucks, clowns, take the blinders off, you know the same BS he says all the time. He calls someone a troll yet if you go on the 3A threads on here or Carolina Preps you will see who the troll really is. I love baiting him it’s so easy mention Jacksonville or Northeastern and he blows a gasket and goes off on a series of rants. For me it’s just fun to mess with him and watch him go off. Pure entertainment. Every time you think he has said the most stupid thing that a human can say.. he says something else. Can’t wait for the response after he reads this. Sure he will show that medical school education and say something that will just blow us all away with how intelligent he is. Lol

The mystery poster is no other then Dlee the lastninja. He has no life so he sits around all day getting useless knowledge about football. He can definitely tell you about SWO football he is obsessed. All you have to do is go back a couple of years even last year and read the post under the lastninja and Dlee and tell me this is not the same person. Same stupid sayings same rambling same misspelled words. Everyone knows it’s him. Why he just doesn’t come out and just be who he is nobody knows. Anyone who has been on these boards know dan well Dlee would never stay off here especially if SWO is winning. The funniest thing ever is that he picks for the daily news talks so much crap about Jacksonville on here but has picked them to win every week in the newspaper. Lol Comes on here claiming to be a old black doctor who played for SWO one minute late 70’s next minute graduated in 84 then went and played at Georgia Tech the typical I hurt my knee story left there and went onto University of Notth Carolina medical school where he became a Doctor. Now from listening to this moron rant who in their right mind thinks this guy can spell medical school let alone graduate from one. Have opened his mouth about me and my Marine wife ( A fine one she is) can come down and visit his Doctors office in Raleigh which is supposed to be where he lives. Have asked for the name and address...crickets of course. Supposedly has not missed a SWO game home or away in years. So he drives from Raleigh every Friday night during the football season to follow SWO around.. highly unlikely living two hours away. Whenever called out by someone to prove some of the outrageous stuff that he says he resorts to insults and name calling. Can only talk about what SWO has done in the past not the future. However nonetheless anyone brings up any accomplishments their team has done in the past he is quick to discredit that because well it was in the past. Only SWO past accomplishments counts in his simple mind. 145-19 those are facts in the last 4 years that SWO has been beaten by a team he claims sucks so bad and SWO is their daddy and their super bowl. The guy is completely off his rocker. But he does keep it very entertaining on here with his Young bucks, clowns, take the blinders off, you know the same BS he says all the time. He calls someone a troll yet if you go on the 3A threads on here or Carolina Preps you will see who the troll really is. I love baiting him it’s so easy mention Jacksonville or Northeastern and he blows a gasket and goes off on a series of rants. For me it’s just fun to mess with him and watch him go off. Pure entertainment. Every time you think he has said the most stupid thing that a human can say.. he says something else. Can’t wait for the response after he reads this. Sure he will show that medical school education and say something that will just blow us all away with how intelligent he is. Lol

Everything you said is spot on! I wish I could like it 10 times! Crazy thing is...everyone up here knows it’s true lol.

It's Tuesday and STAT TIME. I know some dont put much if anything in it meaning a whole lot. Maybe not but here they are, they is what they is.

First off the QBs. Basden comes out a little better than Thomas. But for two run first teams both not bad. Their % are bout even.

Michael Basden - Sr WRH QB 932 77.7 (avg) 42 89 .472

Dharyus Thomas - Sr SWO QB 790 65.8 (avg) 29 61 .475

Running Backs. WRH spreads the carryies more than SWO. Not listed is Anderson for SWO, not many yards (limited carries) but when he does has 3 TDs

Bj Jordan - Sr SWO 2038 203.8 (per game) 12.5 (per carry) 31 (TD)

106 Zachary Dugan - Sr SWO 548 45.7 8.1 15

Cameren Dalrymple - Jr WRH 1568 142.5 (per game) 8.8 (per carry) 14 (TD)

22 Kanye Roberts - Fr WRH 1311 131.1 7.2 10

65 Kameron Donaldson - Sr WRH 786 86 9.1 12

Damn, you just said it all. You couldn't of said it any better. I don't think you left anything out. He's quick to degrade and hates both Jville and Northeastern with a passion but SWO can't seem to beat either of them.

WHRE'S THE BEEF

Size wise how do they match up

SWO:

42 Mike Turner G, DE Jr. 6-1 225
44 Zachary Dugan RB, DE, MLBSr. 6-0 240
65 Deanglo Hill T, DT So. 6-5 275
70 Caleb Carter C, G, DT Jr. 6-4 295
75 Colby Rouse T, DT Sr. 6-4 295
76 Shad Warrington DT, T Sr. 5-11 300
78 Derek Green DT, T Sr. 6-5 295
79 Jerome Williams G, DT Sr. 6-2 270
85 Isaac Anderson DE, TE Sr. 6-2 250
88 J'ziah Morgan TE, DT Sr. 6-4 225

WRH:

32 Christen Love DL Jr. 5-11 250
50 Nick Bryant T Sr. 5-11 225
52 Elijah Simmons DT, T Sr. 5-10 278
53 Jahisien Cruse OL, DL Jr. 6-0 220
54 Trey Parker OL Jr. 6-1 227
55 Owen Teachey C Sr. 6-0 245
57 Eric Hanchey OL So. 6-0 260
60 Brayan Trochez DL Sr. 5-8 260
62 Westley Wade OL, DL Jr. 5-8 244
63 Danny Ash DL Jr. 5-5 277

Reactions: 1SWO1
WHRE'S THE BEEF

Size wise how do they match up

SWO:

42 Mike Turner G, DE Jr. 6-1 225
44 Zachary Dugan RB, DE, MLBSr. 6-0 240
65 Deanglo Hill T, DT So. 6-5 275
70 Caleb Carter C, G, DT Jr. 6-4 295
75 Colby Rouse T, DT Sr. 6-4 295
76 Shad Warrington DT, T Sr. 5-11 300
78 Derek Green DT, T Sr. 6-5 295
79 Jerome Williams G, DT Sr. 6-2 270
85 Isaac Anderson DE, TE Sr. 6-2 250
88 J'ziah Morgan TE, DT Sr. 6-4 225

WRH:

32 Christen Love DL Jr. 5-11 250
50 Nick Bryant T Sr. 5-11 225
52 Elijah Simmons DT, T Sr. 5-10 278
53 Jahisien Cruse OL, DL Jr. 6-0 220
54 Trey Parker OL Jr. 6-1 227
55 Owen Teachey C Sr. 6-0 245
57 Eric Hanchey OL So. 6-0 260
60 Brayan Trochez DL Sr. 5-8 260
62 Westley Wade OL, DL Jr. 5-8 244
63 Danny Ash DL Jr. 5-5 277
Small lineman do very well in Wing-T. WRH is always stronger than their body size indicates. And big trees fall hard. You also can’t tackle what you can’t catch.

WRH speed wins in this matchup

Reactions: dogs79
Small lineman do very well in Wing-T. WRH is always stronger than their body size indicates. And big trees fall hard. You also can’t tackle what you can’t catch.

You're a pretty good analyst for WRH DCTiger. Yes small lineman do ok against like or smaller D line. The Orange Crush Defense is big and pretty fast also. They better run fast or one of those "Big Trees" will crush them.

As for cant catch, I watched Jordans runs in last game with the Dogs.....and you are right ....cant catch him.

One reason Jack Holley ran the Wing T was because it could be effective even with undersized players.

Someone from WRH correct me if I mess this up but I heard a quote from Holley (second hand).

He attributed 80% of highschool football success to coaching, 10% to finding someone who could make extra point every now and then and 10% - this one I cant remember. Someone help me out.

You're a pretty good analyst for WRH DCTiger. Yes small lineman do ok against like or smaller D line. The Orange Crush Defense is big and pretty fast also. They better run fast or one of those "Big Trees" will crush them.

As for cant catch, I watched Jordans runs in last game with the Dogs.....and you are right ....cant catch him.
August was a long time ago. Overconfidence will be the death of SWO. The Orange Crush Defense lol did you major in creative writing you’re quite good at piecing fairytales together and setting a scene in all seriousness. This SWO team is no different from last year. This WRH team is getting close to their peak... SWO will try and get Kanye to transfer after this game since Jordan will be taking his talents to Coastal Community

Why's that, we don't have any talent. Just ask any poster from SWO or WRH on these threads.
Y’all just don’t have the talent that is going to be coming through several schools in this area in the next few years. WRH will be loaded next 3 seasons so will Clinton. JK 2-3 years away from being really good. Simplest way to put it Northeastern is a lot like UCF, y’all do great in your lower level of football but when it’s time to play the teams down here you don’t have the experience.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Y’all just don’t have the talent that is going to be coming through several schools in this area in the next few years. WRH will be loaded next 3 seasons so will Clinton. JK 2-3 years away from being really good. Simplest way to put it Northeastern is a lot like UCF, y’all do great in your lower level of football but when it’s time to play the teams down here you don’t have the experience.
I'll have to agree with my buddy goob,talent is not there problem,not sure what their problem is but it's not talent

How would you know what talent NE has coming up though?

What are you even talking about? We are loaded for the near future, and that's an understatement. If you look at my recent pics and posts on the Northeastern thread then you will see this. Our talent level is not falling off one bit, if anything it will be even better. Traveon Freshwater 15 yr old brother is going to be a star. He's already 6'3 225lbs and he's leading the team in tackles. It won't surprise me one but if he's a 5* recruit heading into his senior yr. He's on a path now to be even better than his brother. I can't stand when people say we have no talent around here, that's ludicrous. We haven't won a c'ship, we get it, but that doesn't mean we don't have the talent here to win one. Our time is coming, and it's coming soon.

I'll have to agree with my buddy goob,talent is not there problem,not sure what their problem is but it's not talent
Thank you Dogg, you know better than most that we aren't lacking big time players here. We're going to get it together soon, and it won't surprise me if it's this year. We're really good once again, and our defense is even better. We will not be an easy out for anyone. We may not win, but the other team will be in for a fight.

WRH didn’t have a opportunity to game plan for Jordan. You realize Coach Mott is a defensive wizard.

Mercy Ti
Mercy Tiger! Almost sounds like you pulling for us. I do know better tho
Honestly I hope WRH wins. A lot of people take rivalry too far sometimes, don’t get me wrong hating WRH is fun and during regular season I hope y’all lose every week. There are a lot of good people in Wallace, lot of friends and family over there. Yes I hate WRH but I’ve always respected what they have done. I loved Mott at JK hard not to pull for him when my team is no longer in it. Hard to not support a conference school in playoffs. Was never crazy about Price but gotta nod head to what he did. And Holley was one of the greatest to ever do it. In the BIG picture it is good for JK for WRH to continue this run, eventually it’s going to piss off JK and we will go broke doing whatever it takes to catch up.

I hate 2 schools to the point I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire.
East Duplin and most recently mainly due to the arrogance of the fan base SWO.

Reactions: dogs79
WRH has a daunting task of beating SWO especially at the Corral. SWO has talent, experience, and all the necessary pieces of a championship puzzle. But I will say this, you better get them this year. The next 3-5 years, the Dogs will be LOADED.

Reactions: 1SWO1 and dogs79
Unless y’all have some JR Walkers hiding out there I don’t see it.

JR was one player. Yall act like he was a one man team. I'm trying to figure that out lol. I'm not taking anything from him, he is an awesome player and a good kid but he can't do everything on his own. Just like he came thru NE, other kids will with just as much talent if not more. Also, there is alot of talent on this team now or else they wouldn't still be playing. The Harris is just as fast as JR and is very skilled in multiple positions he just isn't as big as JR and is playing qb when it's not his main position but he's done remarkably well in spite of. He is being recruited for other positions. Freshwater is a beast on both sides of the ball point blank and if you think he's slow, just wait lol. Hodge may be small but he is definitely a force! You can talk about his size all you want but we had a player go play at NC State last year and he is no bigger than Hodge. Mercer and Lewis are also good....plus some underclassmen who are playing very well including JR's younger brother, Freshwater's younger brother and Thomas....I could go on.

August was a long time ago. Overconfidence will be the death of SWO. The Orange Crush Defense lol did you major in creative writing you’re quite good at piecing fairytales together and setting a scene in all seriousness. This SWO team is no different from last year. This WRH team is getting close to their peak... SWO will try and get Kanye to transfer after this game since Jordan will be taking his talents to Coastal Community

Dude calm down. WRH is a good team, we all know this. They beat the breaks off JK twice. You first rd clowns opinion means nothing now dude. Hope you show up to the game and embarrass your self. Go back into hiding where you have been the last three years. Let the big boys play ball

Speed killed in the first game and it was Jordan running wild. Please calm down and let the big boys play young grasshopper. Your the most arrogant poster on here. Remember you said every week JK would win CONFERENCE they finished 4th clown. Keep SWO out of your mouth. They are your daddy dude

Speed killed in the first game and it was Jordan running wild. Please calm down and let the big boys play young grasshopper. Your the most arrogant poster on here. Remember you said every week JK would win CONFERENCE they finished 4th clown. Keep SWO out of your mouth. They are your daddy dude
Not a single poster on this site even respects or pays attention to what you say. You have me confused with another poster. As much as you use “clown” it makes me wonder if at a point in your life did you ever work at a circus or attend a clown college? Could you perhaps even be a professional clown because you damn sure talk like one. You also are talking about someone being someone’s daddy quite frequently a good chance you in fact have daddy issues yourself. You may need to seek professional help ... but wait till Saturday morning. You don’t want to miss WRH beat up on SWO.

Reactions: eaglez15
Not a single poster on this site even respects or pays attention to what you say. You have me confused with another poster. As much as you use “clown” it makes me wonder if at a point in your life did you ever work at a circus or attend a clown college? Could you perhaps even be a professional clown because you damn sure talk like one. You also are talking about someone being someone’s daddy quite frequently a good chance you in fact have daddy issues yourself. You may need to seek professional help ... but wait till Saturday morning. You don’t want to miss WRH beat up on SWO.

LOL!!! I don't know what ole' boy said but I'm weak at this post lol. If he did attend clown college that's the only college he did attend....just saying.

Show your true colors. You just talk nonsese. This is a football board, but we all know You have zero knowledge on anything to do with football. Please let the big boys talk football. SWO vs WRH will be a great game. SWO will expose WRH and win a close game. Should be fun

Show your true colors. You just talk nonsese. This is a football board, but we all know You have zero knowledge on anything to do with football. Please let the big boys talk football. SWO vs WRH will be a great game. SWO will expose WRH and win a close game. Should be fun
What is SWO going to expose?

What is SWO going to expose?

That their drive for five is over!!!!!! If we can slow down the freshman RB I believe we will win. Won't be easy by no means, but believe we spy him and go to work. The first game wasn't as close as the score, if you were there you know this. SWO up by two scores with little time left in the game. RB broke long run to make it close. It's going to be a war, who ever wins will play for the ship

That their drive for five is over!!!!!! If we can slow down the freshman RB I believe we will win. Won't be easy by no means, but believe we spy him and go to work. The first game wasn't as close as the score, if you were there you know this. SWO up by two scores with little time left in the game. RB broke long run to make it close. It's going to be a war, who ever wins will play for the ship
5 turnovers. Y'all 1, 2 dropped td passes, another long pass dropped in week two. I do think slowing down 5 ,is going to get ya in trouble.13,18,1. QB got many weapons.

5 turnovers. Y'all 1, 2 dropped td passes, another long pass dropped in week two. I do think slowing down 5 ,is going to get ya in trouble.13,18,1. QB got many weapons.
I was at the game,and I saw SWO played great,deserved to win,but for WRH it was a learning experience. If y'all can get a couple turnovers and make us punt,SWO can win. WRH is just going to outscore you. Y'all hold the ball 7 minute drives and score some is not going to beat WRH scoring on almost all possessions in drives of 2 minute or less.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT